The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Sin'Dolin is missing.  (Read 82 times)

Force_of_Will_

Sin'Dolin is missing.
« on: May 29, 2006, 05:57:03 pm »
*rumors go around the Inn and in Hlint itself*
  "Sin'Dolin the mage hasnt been seen since he fell in Battle with Milara. Plen was carrying his body but dropped him in the process of defending himself. The area of bonehill was searched but no body was found."

lunchboxkilla

Re: Sin'Dolin is missing.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 06:54:45 pm »
*finding the note Celgar drops to his knees and in the longest time of his life he weeps softly and silently* Not another one.... Why them yet I still live? *he whispers as his his hand holds him up from falling into the all* Why Must I live on and my friends Die? *losing his will to himm him self up right he slumps into the wall and curls up crying.*

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 08:07:05 pm »
//Erm I can't edit my own post here....

merlin34baseball

RE: Sin'Dolin is missing.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 11:42:27 pm »
*looks at the note and shudders*

Another?

Rowana

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 08:25:10 am »
*Hearing the rumors from the Surge, she sighs sadly. She taps the patron speaking on the shoulder to get his attention.*

"gent, he'll not stay that way. i'vn't lost faith in him, an i've seen the forces beginin to organize ta fetch him, or what's left of 'em."

*she turns away, her expression still saddened thinking of the recient events in Hlint, of her too few words with Master Sin, and hoping that those that she witnessed begining the organization know her thoughts are with them.*

*she whispers* "hold on, gent, yer companions ride soon. jest hope it's soon enough."

anything