The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: What do you got for 10.000 gold?  (Read 184 times)

Espen777

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
What do you got for 10.000 gold?
« on: February 24, 2006, 02:24:54 am »
*You notice a Knight of some sort stumble into The Wild Surge. As the hostess welcome Tatchien The Righteous, he looks surprised and embarrassed at first, then he gather courage and hugs her too hard, scraping her slightly on the full plate he's wearing.  Tatchien The Righteous then walks up to a smelly drunkard and declares:

My good man! On my many travels, and after many brave fights I have gathered 10.000 gold I would like to buy something for. Could you please tempt me with some of your treasures? I am thinking in the line of:

A ring, belt, or anything that would make it harder for evil vermin to it me, or something that improves my immense strength or balance.

*The drunkard looks at Tatchien The Righteous with glazy eyes*

Or anything else? Take your teeth from tongue and speak up! What treasures can you tempt me with?

I also have a spare iron bastard sword and iron long sword for sale or trade.

*The drunkard extends an empty bottle of Dwarfen spirit to Tatchien that in turn inspects it closely looking confused*

//I have 10.000 gold, iron bastard and long sword and would like to trade. Something for my AC would be great, trinkets like a bag of holding would be nice too. Post a reply, PM me, or better still: send Tatchien The Righteous a [tell]. Aeeridin be with you!//

cappyra

RE: What do you got for 10.000 gold?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 05:59:56 am »
*The drunk burps loudly and points at flyers for the Leilon Arms.

*hic theysh alwaysh hazshh shhtupft fer sale *BELCH!   an opens tonight as well... oh goods... I nnesha dzrink! *hic

The drunk collapses in Tatchien's arms snoring

freemen2

Re: What do you got for 10.000 gold?
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 01:39:52 pm »
*Stumbles into the notice board and just manages to reads the header* 10k?!? lemme cee naw *counts on fingers, sits on the ground hard taking off his boots and starts counting on toes* WoW ye ken buy plenty 'f ales lad! *belches and downs his ale*