The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Houses  (Read 291 times)

major6

Houses
« on: December 16, 2008, 08:17:46 pm »
I would really like to get a house for my character at this time.  None of my characters own thier own houses and I have been told that new ones are not being built.  I am pretty sure there are a few houses out there not being used at all... or perhaps some that got given by way of will.  

Basically my question is this... how can I go by getting myself a house??? I have the gold and would really like one for the roleplay of my character.

Major6

Dorganath

Re: Houses
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 09:21:22 pm »
We do periodic housing sweeps for unused/unattended houses.  The only thing you can do is to wait for one to become available.  

I could be wrong (because I haven't checked) but there are usually at least a few houses available on Central.  Beyond this though, there's nothing else I can tell you to do or help you do. It's the same for everyone.

major6

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 09:30:02 pm »
How can I find out which houses are available on Central?

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 09:40:01 pm »
go to prantz and check with the rental board in the bank. It will tell you which house is free for half lake. In dalanthar you will find one for Dalanthar and the plains near it.

twidget658

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 09:40:14 pm »
You have to go to the major cities where there is a Realtor. Prantz and Dalanthar may be the only two. Talk to the Realtor and the first screen is a list of houses that are available. If there are none available, it will read something like 1. End Dialog.

twidget658

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 09:44:07 pm »
Quote from: Hellblazer
go to prantz and check with the rental board in the bank.

The last I saw, the Realtor and the Furniture Salesman was in the Merchant house. I have only seen them there once, though, so it may be a left over from a GM event. I recommend checking both.

major6

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 09:59:35 pm »
I have checked them all and they all say no houses are available... so when is the next check for unused houses going to go on?

Hellblazer

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 12:19:24 am »
Quote from: twidget658
The last I saw, the Realtor and the Furniture Salesman was in the Merchant house. I have only seen them there once, though, so it may be a left over from a GM event. I recommend checking both.

they are by the fireplace in the bank, unless they were changed since last month.

twidget658

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 02:22:06 am »
Today, they were in the merchant house.

Hellblazer

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 10:58:52 am »
Well I guess there are two set of those in Prantz now. Cause they are still at the bank.

major6

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 11:35:03 am »
Well each time I go to visit the house merchants, either one of them in Prantz it goes right to end dialog.  IF someone who obviously can see ones for sale could they please tell me what numbers and where they are so I could perhaps buy one of them?

Hellblazer

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 12:19:03 pm »
yeah no both have the same script, so both will tell you there is no available houses.

If you can manage with just a room, then I can have one ready for you in Lex house.

Masterjack

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 12:28:48 pm »
I know that 180 Haven and 254 Prantz will be going up for sale, once we get Barion's will dealt with. I hope it is soon.