The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: way bugged  (Read 164 times)

merlin34baseball

way bugged
« on: January 28, 2011, 04:38:44 pm »
Hiya,

I was just in the spider cave on Mistone with Chaynce. I got to the bottom and was fighting the same spiders I have always fought there. All of the sudden I couldn't cast any spells on myself, and my weapon was ineffective against the deep spiders, which should not be so. I tried invis and it wouldn't let me cast it to run. I tried stoneskin and everything I could think of and nothing worked. I could cast no spells and my blade became a wet noodle.

I logged out as I ran because I'm not losing my last soul strand to something weird like that.

Please advise on what I should do. I'd log back in in a bit but I'm worried that I'm going to be instantly eaten, or that I lost my last SS by logging out already.

My Thanks,
Merlin34

mixafix

Re: way bugged
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 05:33:10 pm »
I will go on and look at this just now if it suits you to enter game durin gthat time

merlin34baseball

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 05:40:07 pm »
//Daniella is making her way there to stand by where I logged right now, been discussing with Darkstorme on IRC as well//

jrizz

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 06:18:14 pm »
sounds like a magic disturbance like the one that was just outside Hilm yesterday.

merlin34baseball

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 06:44:28 pm »
Chaynce is safe and sound, thanks to the work of his nice girlfriend Daniella, and the wisdom of Mix and Darkstorme.

My Thanks.