The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lili Hrathen - Private - Extra info for resubmission  (Read 269 times)

Eeroas

Lili Hrathen - Private - Extra info for resubmission
« on: December 09, 2009, 12:03:22 pm »
This encounter happen a camp place near Hlith. Lili had just bough her new set of iron bells from Hlith and tied them in various places around her clothes. She was traveling towards Silkwoods to start to new training session.
This happens weeks before entry currently last entry (aka. 12-08-09) in her CDT (aka. Lili Hrathen's adventures).

In conversation she fall back to her old and shy habits, after she realize how childish her sudden impulse (that “Boo!”) was in front of the total stranger. It just was way too good opportunity not to do after all earlier CDT entries. You know, lots of time alone, only kobolds to spook out and finally her successful sneaking attempt with all those small bells on.
I already said way too much, so here:

Eeroas

Lili Hrathen - Private - Extra info
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 02:59:02 am »
This takes place in Redlight caverns.
Here I have screen captures from chat window and also log dump for further details. I removed the [CHAT WINDOW TEXT] from the log file so I could get it small enough to attach here.
If I find enough time I will "cook up" something up from this to CDT. :D

Eeroas

Lili Hrathen - Private - Extra info for resubmission
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 01:20:24 am »
This takes place in Arena (story begins in the Hlint). This is tho show Lili is trains really hard to some of those Fighter levels. ;)
Again I removed the [CHAT WINDOW TEXT] from the log file so I could get it small enough to attach here.

anything