The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: My book-A.F.  (Read 10900 times)

scifibarbie

Re: My book-A.F.
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2007, 01:12:11 pm »
Why do bad things keep happening to all my friends? Those I care about?

A lich has decided to descend on the angels guild. Seems poor miss ferrit was tehre when a lich a born at the krakeria monastery (I think thats the one mr storold told us about along time ago). And now anyone who was tehre is being hunted down, along with all their friends and family! :o

Uncle Dalan sent me a note saying i need to keep as far from him as possible, he even wants me to tell miss grenna to avoid him. Well..thats not gonna happen. I mean, Miss grenna will eat anyone who tries to harm uncle Dalan. And even though Im not so strong as her, I will still fight for him and hunty and Berak and the other Angels! :mad:

And for other good news...:(

I saw miss clarissa again. She told me she heard from that pack of goblins that the werewolfs are trying to fulfill sme prophecy. Something about the coming of a big black wolf. I am assuming this is gonnabe worse than the super wolf whos been making all this trouble. The strangest thign about that so called prophecy though, she said it was one all wolfs share. I dont think that can be right. I mean, my wofl friends never metnioned anything like that to me, and ive heard lots fo their stories. Even mr JIn never mentioned anything like that. :\\

scifibarbie

« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2007, 10:36:07 pm »
Its been an interesting few days. First we had to help this woman whose child was turning really ugly. :o

It turns out it was goblin baby tht had ben switched for the womans real baby while it was cured of some disease by teh brownies. I guess they did this to keep their healing house secret, but the real baby was supposed to be switched back once it was healed. O.o

Well..it seems the brownie that was in charge of returning the baby decided to try andbring the two races together by haveing the gobbos raise hte human baby, and the humans raise a gobbo baby. Idiot brownie. :\\

Well..the gobos were really insane, and in the end I had to run into thier camp all invisible, make the baby switch nad high tail it out of there! I barely made it! But inthe end all was set right, adn teh stupid brownie
was punished by the miss bluebell, the brownie in charge of the hospice. :)

scifibarbie

« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2007, 10:44:01 pm »
Berry nad I have been spending alot of time together. We seem to be getting along great. :D

Then he had to mention it...Mis Tegan told him about the shovel. Miss Grenna had miss tegan give it to me.

I felt so bad...

Miss Grenna said it was a dwarfen custom..if a girl liked a boy ALOT, shes supposed to hit him on the head with a shovel to claim him. :o

Well...I completely forgot about that little dwarf ritual, I never did do it with brian. But someone spilled the beans to miss grenna, and she ended up talking to miss tegan and uncle dalan. I still havent gotten the whole story on that...But miss grenna seems to think im dwarf enough that i should do it. O.o

He wanted me to whack him on the head with the shovel! I didnt want to, adn I really think Berry didnt expect me too. But i did it...:p

I laid him out good too! He just fell forward knocked out and he got a huge lump on the back of his head! :o

I felt so bad! :(

He was a real sweety about it though. He said he asked for it...He just didnt think i could hit that hard! :D

scifibarbie

« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2007, 10:46:12 pm »
Berry is in jail! I just got a letter saying he was being held because he wouldnnt give out some information on someone! :\\

I need to find out where he is and see if hes alright! :o

scifibarbie

« Reply #184 on: December 09, 2007, 01:06:03 pm »
It turns out he just under house arrest at the angels guild. :(

I guess he didnt want to give up Farros's name to the authorities when they asked him about others involved. I dont know why, but I will trust that he felt he had too.

When I got there, at first Berry was asleep in his room, and I didnt want to disturb him..Well..I did but mr Kyle said he had a rough day and I should let him rest.

Uncle Dalan was there too...he wa so cute as always. He said his room was right next to Bears and that i had best not go messing around with him cause he sleeps light.

Of course, I had ot go see him...but uncle Dalan set a trap outside his door for me. It was easy to get around. In the end I decided to let Bear slepp..so i reset the trap so uncle Dalan woudlnt know i was there. :p

After awhile Bear woke up and came out to see us..I heard the alram go off...seems uncle Dalan forgot to mention the tnaglefoot trap to Berry! :D

I also met a friend of his named Saira. I was at bit jealous at first. Her and Beary seemed to have a relationship nad Bear got all flustereed when he saw her and then me. Turns out he hadnt seen her in a long time. But that was it. O.o

After awhile i kinda warmed up to her, nad she seems alright. I felt we had something in common since she was always saying she got into trouble with the authorities over doing nothing. I can relate. I remember being locked up and in trouble and I didnt do anything wrong except defend my dad. :\\

In the end Berry and I spent some time together by the far int he back of the hall. It was nice and we talked long into the night. I think we both fell asleep back ther casue the fire was out and we were snuggled up on the couch together witha blanket thrown over us. ;)

I think Sil saw us..s that was sweet of her. :)  

scifibarbie

« Reply #185 on: December 10, 2007, 02:14:06 pm »
Wow! I met a legend the other day...and it was terrifying.

Berry and I were on a boat back towards Vehl when a dragon flew overhead! It was an undead dragon being ridden by someone! Everyone on the boat was terrified! Me too actually! :o

When we docked everyone on the docks was running all over in a panic! The dragons are coming the dragons are coming! It was a mess! O.o

Well...we got out of Vehl in a hurry, no sense being trapped in a city when everything is going on outside. It seemed that the dragon was headed towards the gloom woods, so Berry and i decided to check it out. A bunch of people I knew seemed to have the same idea. About 30 adventurers showed up! More than enough to fight any stupid bony dragon. :p

Well..It turned out it was Milara! He had a proposition for us. A small vial of Rofi (I think), in exchange for us carrying a vial of his and fetching another one from some place on in Arnax. Buried under Hraykner i think was his name...Some ancient scholar or advisor to an ancient Rofi king.

Milara was all cryptic and stuff, and the party seemed to be arguing with each other about who is gonna carry the vial, who is gonna lead, blah blah blah.
There was no question we werent gonna do the job. So I, against alot of better judgement on my part, I walked right up to him and said i would carry the vial. I think this shocked alot of people ...me too actually.

Everyone was keeping their distance from him...and then all of a sudden here is this waif of a girl just marching right up to him and holding out her hand. I think even Milara was abit taken aback by that. It seemed like most people give him a wide berth.

Well..Miss Tegan and Miss Clarissa grabbed me real fast and miss clarissa convinced me i was being and idiot. I guess I was, and afterwards..I just kinda realized what i did and got kinda overwhelmed! I could barely stand! Poor Berry was really shaken up by it too!

In the end Plen took the vial. He got covered in a weird darkness after that, we could barely see him thru it! Then we made our way to Vehl, and some guy named connor made a portal for us and we travelled to Arnax.

Arnax is soo beautiful. We followed a road thru a few forests that were so large and vast. I really want to go back soon and just wander around. :D

Well..we got to these ancient ruins of that old king. Someone said the place was once a great kingdom dedicated to Rofirien or something like that. Not sure how it fell though. Nop one realyl said. The neat part about it though..was that it was hidden! We had to go thru this huge tree sitting on a high hill! It was the largest tree I ever saw!

The castle we entered was a mess. It was all ruined and flooded. And ghosts of the dead haunted its halls. Still..it was pretty impressive. Though I think the forests were more impressive in the end.

In the end we made our way into the ruin where that Hraykner was buried. He had a statue over his tomb. It was engraved with the words knowledge all around it. It was pretty huge too!

The hard part though, was that there were demons guarding it! There was magic flying, and demon summons and everything was going willy nilly! Many of us fell to some bad injuries! Luckily there were lots of clerics with us. I think the worst part was that Berry fell in the last battle..he was trying to protect me! And..he said he had a visit by her...I dont know how Im gonna ever repay him for that. :(

In the end, we got what milara wanted. Mr Plen reached into a dark void underneath where the statue had been before it came alive and attacked us. A giant scorpion appeared, I think it came from the vial Mr Plen had to carry cause it had the symbol on it and it even started to glow when Mr Plen reached into that void. He pulled out his hand and he had the vial we sought and then the scorpion disappeared!  O.o

After making our way out, we ended up meeting Milara in some plains near Arnax. He had his undead dragon, and a few of his cronies with him. Miss Jennara got her vial of Rofi stuff. And that was that. :)

Oh..and that vial of stuff Miss Jennara got. Milara said he found it walking the planes one day after the incident with the scorpion appearing in the sky. That was well before my time, so Im not sure what was meant by that. Im assuming miss Jennara knew what he meant by that. :\\

scifibarbie

« Reply #186 on: December 10, 2007, 07:47:05 pm »
Berry and I seem to be getting closer to each other. I havent been sure if I was ready to be with anyone else for awhile now.

I had so much going on, feeling overwhelmed by family, then breaking up with Brian. :(

Then, for some reason, bear fell into my lap. I knew him for awhile, travelling with him in a few groups now and again. I never really noticed him at the time. Then for some reason, all at once I felt like a clutzy little girl who could barely even talk to him. O.o

Now...now we are spending all our time together. Miss Tegan seems to think we are a cute couple. I think i agree. ;)

We went to stone the other day. I hadnt really been there since it was rebuilt. I had passed thru once or twice but never really took a look around. He took me up into one of the towers, it was a awe inspiring view!

He wrapped his cloak around me to keep me warm from the chill wind up there. We just stood there quietly, taking in the view. His body keeping me warm under his cloak...we stood there until the sun came up.Watching as the mists of the morning burned away. :)

After awhile, we decided to go fishing. The water is a brisk swim, but it wakes you up in the morning! Berry was able to light a small fire on the island and we sat there talking and cleaning an cooking fish. It was very nice. :rolleyes:

As we got ready to leave, we climbed a small hill overlooking the waterfalls. Just standing there in awe holding hands. :)

Then he kissed me! I swear all I saw were stars! And it was only mid morning! Im still kinda in awe of it. I think about him alot now...when hes not around, when he is...:p

scifibarbie

« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2007, 01:07:24 am »
Wow....its been so long since i last wrote in here. I remember when i used to not miss more than a day or two before jotting down a note or two. I guess Ive been busy.

I have time now though...Im just sitting here watching this girls house and waiting to see what shes up to. We have been taking turns keeping watch when she isnt sneaking out.

Stupid girl said she couldnt wait to become a were again. That her an her family were members of the prophets congregations. She said she liked the power she felt it gave her. She has a lot to learn about life. Power comes from within...that kind is fleeting at best, and has too high a price. :(

Kobal...sheesh...he snores so loud when hes not on watch Im surprised he doesnt wake cassy and her family...let alone those farmers down the way! ;)

I just hope we find something useful. So far its just cassy sneaking out at night to see some boy. :)

I cant wait to see Berak again. Though, Im afraid stupid Trith spilt the beans to dad. O.o  Im not to worried about it though. It was never meant to be a secret. I was going to tell dad first chance i got anyway. Dad and I have been wanting to spend some quality time with each other. I think i will try and cook some bear for him. Thats his favorite after all. :)

Uh oh..Cassys sneaking out again...better wake everyone...I think this is the night her and her boy are gonna make a trip...

scifibarbie

« Reply #188 on: December 20, 2007, 04:02:51 pm »
I seem to be getting more and more frustrated lately. Whenever I try and cast...It always fizzles. :(

Until now Ive just been trying to learn to get around some of these minor inconveniences..but a couple of times..I nearly died becuase of it. Maybe its just me needing to learn to focus more. I know I can get frustrated sometimes adn then I really cant do anything.

I decided to not just rely on my mothers notes. SO I have travelled to the great library on Voltrex, and the libraries of Spellguard. Just to see if I could find anything of use that may have been missed.

I think i got lucky...there was a tale of some elf. I guess he was pretty old, even for elf, but who knows. Anyways, all the stories ever said was that he could channel his energies into his weapon, and had learned to cast in full armor.  Standard stuff for spellswords...but I think he might still be around. Thats the important thing. :)

Ive decided to try and find him if he is still alive. He might be able to help me with something that Im missing myself in my training. :\\

I decided to head to Dregar. After hearing a town crier speaking of a bard who was telling tales of a spellsword in Orcs Watch. No such luck, the bard had moved on. Fortunately, we learned a littel bit more of the elf...His name.
Amelw Lairimtylaamemw.

Bear, bless his heart, decided to come with me. We spent the night outside the closed inn just staring at the stars wrapped in his cloak. We walked together thru the mountains and spent time together in the inns. Sometimes talking, sometimes just walking in silence. :D

//edit: Once the Prohpets quest ties up I will rearrange teh threads...so be on the lookout. :D

scifibarbie

« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2007, 04:59:02 pm »
I had a thought..dangerous I know. I returned to spellguard on the whim that maybe witha  name they could help me with more information...I was fortunate! The elf gavea a demonstration along time ago in how to channel the weave into his sword and how to cast without letting yuor armor bother you! The only problem is he seems like a stuckup sticky pants. :\\  It seems that he only spoke in elven, and only taught the elfs. Not good...

I dont speak elvish, and Im certainly no elf...but I do have the blood running thru me a little. Maybe that will be enough for him. :\\ Though the elvish bit is onna be a bit harder to pull off. O.o

I will get hunty to pen a letter to him in elfish. I will ask him for his advice and possible tutelage. I will tell him my name and my lineage...only the elvish side though for now.  Hopefully with his name, the messenger birds can find him!

I finally had a nice picnic with dad. It took some doing since he was really mad at me for not telling him about Bear, and for not keeping in touch. Just a letter was all he wanted...I suppose I have been neglecting him too much nad just hoping we would run into each other. :\\

I took him to the Lake of Mirrors in Alindor. ITs quiet there, and we fished nad we ate the roast bear I made for him. It was a great time. We need to spend mroe time together like this. I told him about Bear, nad how we were gettng on really well together adn how we seemed to like each other alot. I told him about my trying to help miss clarissa with her werewolf problem and how I was trying to help. I also told him about my trip to belinara and what it was like there. And about milara and the Rofi essence or whatever it was miss jennara got. He wasnt too happy about that trip...at least teh me going. :p

He told me about some of his adventures and some other stories he knew. It was a great time. I hope we get to do it more often. :D

scifibarbie

« Reply #190 on: December 22, 2007, 07:53:52 pm »
Well....my search for the old elf seems to have come to a crossroads.

I have yet to hear back from teh messenger birds I sent out, and I have learned that he came from teh east. I feel like my search while once seeming to be closing in on my quarry, it has now slipped past me and into the great expanse. >:/

To the east..From Spellguard, thats an awful lot. Is it dregar? Vanavar? Belinara or Voltrex? I dont know...Dregar is out for now..Since Bear helped me as we traversed teh many inns of that place. Ive read that the elves mostly are on Voltrex now, that is where their kingdom lies. And from how the old elf spellsword sounds, and what ive heard of that place adn the elfs there its my next logical step.

I still practice, and and i still try. Somedays it seems that I am getting the hang of it, figuring it out. Then next thing you know, I cant do a darn thing. Its very frustrating. O.o

Patience everyone says...and I try. Gods know I try. Mr Jin told me the grace of the Longstrider guides my path..well..I really dont very feel graceful, more like a clumsy ox sometimes. Im feeling my way thru this path, I dont know if theres a guide at all helping me out. I fell blind most of the time, other times I keep thinking I see the light and am starting to figure it out. :\\

I guess my next step is to head east for awhile. Dad wont like it one bit. To dangerous he will tell me, that its way out of my league. Hes prolly right. I just feel like i need to head that way nad see what I can find. :\\

Reading grandmas journals...I am tempted to seek out her family. Though from teh sounds of it, Im not so sure they would be happy to see a 1/4 elf in their midst, let alone help me find this fellow. That and I speak the dwarf tongue instead of the elfin. It seems everything is against me right now. :(

scifibarbie

« Reply #191 on: December 23, 2007, 05:24:37 am »
The boats rocking on this long voyage has made me a bit nauseous. That or its the fact that I am heading into unknown territory. O.o

Looking at Bear, I think hes even more seasick than i am right now. Im glad he is here, though. Even if the elves dont help me or i dont find any information. He is a comfort to have around. :)

I was afraid to ask him to come with me on this trip. Everything I had ever heard of this place, I didnt want to put him in harms way. I think he would have been more hurt if i didnt ask him. I am glad i did. His presence has made the trip more bearable. :p

My friend Randi is along too. I asked her if she would be my translator. I knew as an elf she would be in less danger if anything went bad. The fact that she is a cleric actually makes me a feel a little easier to. :p

I had originally asked sarah if she would do the job. I figured it would be easy enough since we were gonna be going to a port town. As we sail though..I am glad she isnt here. Things could get really dicey and I dont want her hurt. :(

scifibarbie

« Reply #192 on: December 25, 2007, 10:35:52 am »
I am so knackered right now. I finally have a chance to write a few thoughts on my training with teacher. I am almost afraid to write down his name..I called him by his name once...My head still hurts from the blow and i see stars every time i even think about it. I just remember waking up in a pool of blood and having a horrendous headache. :o

Our camp is pretty spartan. Like the campsites uncle dalan used to have us set up when we went out training all those years ago. Im doing all the chores for the camp, gathering wood, tending the fire, cooking the food. Ther eis only the two of us so its pretty quiet.

He keeps yelling at me when we are trainign..saying my heads a mess. That my fighting skills are really terrible and hes surprised I manage to stay alive for so long. I knew i wasnt great with my weapons training, but i always thought dad nad everyone taught me pretty well. It gets pretty frustrating sometimes. :(

Mostly right now he is focusing on making me graceful..saying i move like an ox with a stick in its mouth. O.o He talks about grace alot. That everything I do must be witha mindful pruprose and have a flow and grace to each and every movement. He says the one thing that keeps most magicers from being able to do what he does is that fact that they are so clumsy. :D

At least he is warming up to me i think. He is teaching me a bit of elven every night. He likes talking about the weave alot too, and is just as excited about talking battle tactics and weapons as dad is. :p

I miss everyone. I wish I could send them a letter or something. I sometimes find that i let myself get distracted thinking about dad or Bear. Thats when he really gets on me. I jsut need to focus on why im here. :\\

scifibarbie

« Reply #193 on: December 25, 2007, 11:56:15 am »
Just when I think that Im doing alright and starting to get the hang of things I do something stupid.

He says everything I do must be with a mindful air, to be graceful and aware of every movement I make, and aware of everything thats going on around me. Well, I got so focused and aware of everything around me i forgot to tend the fire and it went out. :o

Jerk got mad at me, and attacked me! He cut my arm pretty badly...the wound is still throbbing and I bet theres gonna be a nice scar on my forearm from that. :mad:  Just when I thought we reached a certain level of mutual understanding. He said I should have been more aware and paying attention. If I had been the fire wouldnt have gone out and i wouldnt have that nasty cut from when he attacked while i was starting to light it. :\\

Pay attention, never take anything for granted he said. A hard lesson for someone with a hard head. :o

scifibarbie

« Reply #194 on: December 25, 2007, 12:06:12 pm »
I am starting to get the hang of things a bit better now. We went out today into the forests for a long training session.

He has always had me cast while under some sort of stress, to focus my mind nad not let myself get rattled in the middle of something. Today he decided to put me to the test. To see if I had improved as much as I thought I had. O.o He had his wild elf friends jump me in the woods! I was so shocked I nearly lost my composure, they moved so silently I didnt realize they were there until it was almost too late! :o I knocked one down with blast of magic to the chest as he closed on me and almost hit me with his staff. The other one was trying to shoot me with arrows. Next thing I know I had channeled the weave and launched a blast of magic at him, then grabbed a piece of wood and focused the weave into it making it hard as stone. I charged and knocked him in the ribs nad was about to finish him off when teacher stuck his head out told me to stop! :o

He told me to finish my chores and quit fooling around. He also said he wanted to see if I had been paying attention. He said I should have heard them coming and been prepared for anything. The only saving grace was the fact that I did alright adn kept my head during the fight. Then he said the fire was getting low and to get back to camp. O.o

scifibarbie

« Reply #195 on: December 25, 2007, 07:20:30 pm »
Over the last few nights we have been talking alot abou tthe weave. Our connection to it, how to use it, where it comes from. He told me stories of the elves of long ago.

These are the times when he seems the nicest. He seems to enjoy talking to me about past stories. He says Im starting to pick up the elfin faster than he thought i would. I still am no where near being able to carry on a converation, but I can at least understand what hes saying..even if i dont understand the words.

I told him about my stepmother and her sister. How they are elves and that they were constantly speaking in elvish around me when i was younger. But being a bit rebellious, I had no interest and instead learned the dwarf tongue with relish. :p

He gave me dirty look at that, shook his head and then he said it was no surprise there. :o

It has been after a few of these conversations that I felt he warmed up to me enough that I wanted to ask him a fwew things that were on mind. I asked him what he knew of my grandmothers family, and  what he meant when he took me as his student about this paying back his debt. He just went cold, and told me never to speak of it again. O.o

The next few weeks after that night were pretty brutal. He trained me harder than he had done since i arrived, pushing me to what i thought was the limits of what i could take. I was barely slept, barely ate and was running on nothing but pure will.  He was very stern and heavy handed and said I wasnt taking my studies serious enough and that I needed to get my act together or he would leave me to my fate here in the wilds of Voltrex. >:/  Finally when i thought I couldnt take anymore he said I had done better than he thought a human could do. He told me to go rest myself. :rolleyes:

I dont know why, but he didnt berate me or punish me or anything after i realized I had slept for 2 days straight. I awoke to him cooking some fish over the fire. We talked long into the night and he said the next phase of my training would soon begin. :\\

scifibarbie

« Reply #196 on: December 28, 2007, 06:04:33 pm »
Finally! He gave me a compliment on something...well..sortof i guess. He said I was almost as graceful as tht squirrel I have been playing with. He then went on to say I might make a spellsword yet. Sort of backhanded..but still. ;)

For the last week we have been climbing the foothills of sme mountains on the Voltrex. I cant rememreb the names to save my life, but then again, i can barely pronounce alot of elvish names without utterly butchering them! Though he says im not as bad as I used to be. :rolleyes:

He sadi this trainin was to help me find my center, to calm my mind from sheer fear and keep doing what i needed to to do. Dangling from a cliff...yea...keep calm abi keep calm. Anyways, I was trying to walk the edge of this narow cliff tryting to follow him nad he started casting missiles at me! That and his elf friends started chucking rocks at me too! I nearly lost my composure when the first round of missiles hit me that i nearly fell! Somehow though, I was able to call up  a shield spell in the middle of it all. The rest of his missiles were absorbed, and the rocks just bounced off of it. When I finally made it  to where he was, he just smiled and looked at meand said "There you are, doing magic isnt so hard is it." O.o

Now comes my fight training. I cant wait to see what he has cooked up for me now. O.o

Oh..and the really sad part is...Im actually starting to like this mad elf and the training! :o

scifibarbie

« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2007, 06:15:34 pm »
I miss my friends and family...No contact for 3 months now.

I miss dad, and miss Tegan an all the bashers. I rememrb dad coming back to the guild ahll all covreed in soot and black stuff from the forge then telling me I was the one who was all dirty and looked like i had been rolling around in the mudhole! I wasnt rollign..i tripped and fell, besides..he was the one black as nite with all that soot! :D

I miss the In'Darsus clan adn all the angels...especially sarah. I hope shes doing alright. :)

I really miss uncle dalan and his pie and miss grennas beer. Even watching uncle eghaas try to pretend he can drink it too! It alwasy makes me smile when those 2 are together. They bicker and yell at each other like an old married couple. They are so cute together.  :p

I really miss Bear...I hope he hasnt forgotten me. He looked so angry and sad and frustrated when teacher said I could not say farewell. Even more so when he said I couldnt send messages out and that he would let them know when I was ready to return. :(

I dream of him sometimes. Remembering when I taught him how to fish at Glass Lake, nad how he made his nose crinkle up in that oh gross look when I taught him how to clean a fish. Even just staring at the stars together on Dregar when I began my search for teacher. When I was having such a hard time of it adn thought it was hopeless he was the one who supported me and helped me carry on. :D

I miss them all sorely. :(

scifibarbie

« Reply #198 on: December 30, 2007, 01:40:56 pm »
My muscles are killing me, I feel like my brain is fried adn I am so exhausted.

Teacher said it was time I learned to fight. To start becoming what i came here for. He said I had at least gotten the stick out of my mouth and could walk like a normal ox now. I guess thats his way of saying, 'hey abs..your doing pretty good.' ;)

At first it was pretty basic stuff, try casting defensive spells in the middle of a fight. Cast my spells under stressful conditions, like when hes chucking magic missiles or fireballs at me on a cliff wall! :o

Yesterday was the worst day, nad one of my most exhiliarating! Teacher had me fighting one of his elf buddies, meanwhile he was jsut randomly throwing stuff at me, when all of a sudden we were all attacked by some nasty looking squidheaded things! It was a rough battle since they had some wierd looking creatures working for them. There was lightning and fireballs and magic flying all over the place! Lucky for us, it seemed like the squidheads and their minions chased us along a nearby cliff. Since my fireballs were basically useless I used my head an shot the cliff! I took out 4 or 5 of them with the landslide i created! After that the fight didnt go on much longer thank the gods! :mad:

I dont remember all of what happened that day. Teacher told me I did better than he expected, I survived. Though he did tell me I got zapped once or twice by the squidheads. He said they attack your mind and then take you off to either be food, or slaves. He said he was abit surprised taht i was ableto fend off teh mind attacks. Most would still be in a stupor, let alone chatting with him nad able to return to the fight! O.o

Later that night, I dunno, this is silly. But I swear I saw bear looking out at me from some high place. I was dreaming I think. It was comforting though.

scifibarbie

« Reply #199 on: December 31, 2007, 04:47:18 pm »
Teacher said today that I am going to begin learning to infuse my weapons. He said the flames that i can summon to the blades are a good start, but he is going to begin showing me something more powerful. :D

Infusing my weapons with the power of the weave. Focusing my energies into my blade so that the elements themselves are combined into one powerful weapon: Fire burns, cold freezes, water softens, earth crushes and metal cuts.This is what he said will make my weapons devastating. And in time, if I live that long, my sword will be able to suck the life from my enemies, cut thru almost anything, create wounds that dont heal, and if i choose...suck the life from them, using their life to save mine. O.o

When I am able to truly begin infusing my weapon with the weave, then the symbol of a spellsword will be mine. 8)

anything