The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Control undead+component  (Read 136 times)

Pibemanden

Control undead+component
« on: September 08, 2006, 05:10:47 pm »
The component that is required is "Raw meat" and that seems to be overly hard to find now since the animals began dropping special meats, like "Raw hound meat".

Talan Va'lash

Re: Control undead+component
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 03:11:28 pm »
I don't think there is any way to get the "Raw Meat" component since we added the animal specific meats.

I don't know what the spell component code looks like offhand but I'd imagine it could be coded to accept any of the 5ish "raw meat" types ("Raw Hound Meant", "Raw Feline Meat", etc.)

minerva

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 06:29:37 pm »
I thought the deer (regular) were fixed to drop Raw meat as this was a component for the Cooking Jerky recipe?

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 08:10:35 pm »
mmm, I think those drop venison or somesuch, I think you get roast venison at least when you make a roast with whatever meat the deer drop.

Force_of_Will_

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 12:39:17 am »
i asked about this before when many ages ago Sin took this spell.The reply was since there is no such component on layo I would have to wait till I got eskew III.

Pibemanden

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 07:32:37 am »
minerva - 9/11/2006  3:29 AM

I thought the deer (regular) were fixed to drop Raw meat as this was a component for the Cooking Jerky recipe?

I tried with deer, didn't do the trick

Filatus

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 07:52:16 am »

Rothé, I told you before, Pibemanden. Those still drop normal Raw Meat I believe.

Pibemanden

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 08:22:23 am »
Filatus - 9/11/2006  4:52 PM

Rothé, I told you before, Pibemanden. Those still drop normal Raw Meat I believe.

I don't think it is intended that you have to find Rothés for that spell, the way it was before the special meats where implemented everything went from Deer, Boars to Rothés.

Edit: I tested it on Rothé cows whit some help from Orion, thank you, and they don't drop anything. So might be a different kind of Rothé which aren't really all that easy to come by.

Pibemanden

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 09:59:26 am »
I just tried the rothé meat from yesterday... Another no go, it's name is "Raw Beef"

Pibemanden

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 11:53:49 pm »
I tried bear meat a few days ago, didn't work either. If it is as Force_of_Will says I would like to either suggest making some kind of system like the roast slices system for meats so that you can get the component out by using the meat or using something on it. If this isn't accepted I would like to choose a new level 7 spell since Storold will first get escew III on a really high level and I didn't know about this spell being uncastable without that feat.

Dorganath

RE: Control undead+component
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 05:59:17 am »
Have a bit of patience please. We'll fix the problem as soon as possible.

Dorganath

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 07:30:25 am »
Component changed to something harvestable in the next update.

Pibemanden

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 08:00:23 am »
Dorganath - 9/22/2006  2:59 PM

Have a bit of patience please.  We'll fix the problem as soon as possible.

Sorry if I sounded like I didn't have any patience, but if I had to have the spell replaced I had to act at once and I missed Force_of_Wills post at first so I had to reply later.

Pibemanden

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 05:21:23 am »
Than you very much for changing the component... Now lets go kill some chickens

anything