The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: resting bug  (Read 282 times)

Alatriel

resting bug
« on: April 06, 2009, 03:20:07 am »
Reproducable:  pretty sure

Used to be that when you were resting you could type in /o c (command) and it would complete the action after you finished resting (ie: you could stay sitting, etc.) now it cancels the rest.

I know this isn't the correct format... I'll fix it tomorrow, but I wanted it listed here before I forgot.

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer, Lynn1020

orth

Re: resting bug
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 05:16:26 pm »
Is this something that was working just before the update? I don't recall touching anything pertinent to this.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 05:21:45 pm »
I don't know about the /o command style, but I used to sometimes use the *command* style and it wouldn't cancel rest, and you would do the emote after the rest was over.  don't have any sort of proof though

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 07:23:37 pm »
both used to work before the update.

Alatriel

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 07:37:34 pm »
normally I would have my character emote *sits and meditates* or whatever it was that she was doing, then hit the rest button.  then while resting, would type in /o c sit so that she would stay sitting until I wanted her to stand up again and not have to repeat the command where everyone else would see it.  It was still working just before the update to my knowledge.

Acacea

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 10:36:05 pm »
I do the same thing, however it works just fine for me. Sit, rest, /o e sits, stays sitting after rest is done. Was pretty sure I did it last night, but double checked today and no rest cancellation here.

Alatriel

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 11:24:35 pm »
I tried it out.  Sits works, kneels works... but if you put in one of the new ones it will cancel it.  ie. curls up, thinks, crosses arms, etc.

Lynn1020

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 11:26:56 pm »
I have only used *sits* while resting.  I know I have made the mistake and used *nods* or *waves* while resting without using the ** and it would always cancel the rest.

Alatriel

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 11:28:29 pm »
then maybe it isn't a bug after all *shrugs*

Link092

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 12:14:32 am »
question.... if "crosses arms" has been fixed... then that means my emote is gone! It used to be that when I typed that in, my Pc would stick his hand out.... so I used it to make his hand look like it was turning a spit, or when ever I go to shake a hand.... :_( it was my favorite one.... I have a pic of it on my PC, but I need to grab it first...

Acacea

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 12:37:02 am »
PC Emote Wand/Continuous Emote/Get mid