The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello again.  (Read 108 times)

RaydenTrent

• View Profile
    Hello again.
    « on: September 18, 2008, 09:41:40 pm »
    Hi,

This is Krell, I'm guessing you know the big debacle that led to me being banned, and since then I went through a lot in life, I moved to Canada and started work, a new start and I'm doing good now. Anyways, I have some free time recently and I wanted to ask if I can come back.

Thanks,
    Krell/Lucius

Chazzler

Re: Hello again.
    « Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 03:31:33 am »
    Glad to hear you are safe and sound. Many of us must have been worried.

Leanthar

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 08:46:10 am »
    Let me get this straight. You think it is okay to get banned (and for the reasons you were banned) and then come back and play under a different account for three weeks (you have xp gained on that account since August 28th) and then decide to ask if you can come back? How is that right and how in the world do you think that is okay?

Banned is just that, banned. We don't want you back in the community--that is why you were banned. You harmed the community before and I don't trust that you will not do it again. Look at this post as a lead-in for that potential.

I also think it is very wrong for those that know who you are/were (and yes a few do/did) and not say anything and for that matter willingly go along with the ruse. That harms the community and that shows a lack of respect for the community as a whole, very sad--and very wrong. That type of behavior/disrespect for the community has me concerned if these "friends" should be banned as well.

The right way to have done this would have been to send me a PM first for that permission, before applying for a character, posting in the community, or playing the game. Instead you have done the exact opposite on all levels.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 11:12:39 am »

Hopefully this illustrates the point in a more readily-accessible way.

I could've made it more vivid, but kids use this forum, too.

The thing is... Banned is banned. Banished. BANZORED. It means "don't come back."

When someone tells you to get off their lawn, and you proceed to dance through it, expect them to be unhappy.

EdTheKet

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 11:55:12 am »
    The RaydenTrent account has been banned from the forums, banning from the servers will follow shortly.

Hellblazer

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 12:35:33 pm »
    Quote from: Stephen_Zuckerman

Hopefully this illustrates the point in a more readily-accessible way.

I could've made it more vivid, but kids use this forum, too.

The thing is... Banned is banned. Banished. BANZORED. It means "don't come back."

When someone tells you to get off their lawn, and you proceed to dance through it, expect them to be unhappy.

Although I agree with the post L made, I think the one you made steph wasn't necessary and could lead to more unwanted things that we had in the past with him.

anything