The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Back from a Short Hiatus  (Read 229 times)

ZeroVega

Back from a Short Hiatus
« on: November 19, 2006, 06:22:08 pm »
So, this past weekend (Ie: Early Saturday morning to about an hour or two ago) I was at a retreat (incase anyone tried to get a hold of me er sumthin). I was going to post about it before it happened but I figured no one would miss me for two days.
  Anyway, in my life I've been to four retreats (all of them in the past YEAR). All of them were amazing and needless to say, I'm in a pretty spakin mood. I have a shirt from the retreat entitled "Extreem Back Talker," a sweet Hippy Tie-dye shirt that I will wear with all of the gaudy pride it is due, and mad skills that I've picked up over the past 36 hours.
  Anyone ever heard of a game called fire-cracker? Pretty much just holding hands with someone (so that your fingers are curled around their hand in between their thumb and forefinger... think gangsta) and then you take turns slapping each other's hands until someone gives up. Both hands are bruised but with No Wins, No Losses, and Three Ties I'm feeling pretty good.
  Also, it turns out I've been throwing a football wrong for the past many years. Played baseball for eleven years and had a pretty strong arm but when I threw a football, it just wouldn't spiral. It's amazing what simply adding another finger to the laces will do for your throw.
  Anyway, no one's really interested in this. I guess I'm just really excited about it is all. But I'm back and ready to get back in the action. Nice to know that my Destiny was Await-ing me while I was away. I'd be sad if I came back and it had left or something. Seriously.

LynnJuniper

Re: Back from a Short Hiatus
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 06:48:49 pm »
*hugs ZeroV* Good to have you back!

Eight-Bit

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 07:44:48 pm »
Ducky.

jrizz

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 08:27:10 pm »
sterling mens group?

ZeroVega

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 05:17:46 am »
Nope, just my Youth Group. They're part of the LifeTeen organization.