The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Champion of Toran quesion  (Read 171 times)

Skywatcher

Champion of Toran quesion
« on: January 27, 2007, 02:54:08 pm »
Is there a list somewhere of what feats can be selected as bonus feats for CoT.  I am talking about the ones you get at level 2/4/6/8/10 CoT.  I was looking on lore and found the fighter bonus feats but couldn't find a list of CoT bonus feats.  Thank you.

Shadowblade225

Re: Champion of Toran quesion
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 06:02:50 pm »
There aren't any selectable CoT bonus feats sadly.  One of the many issues I have with the PrC.  It would be nice (and appropriate I think) to at least include some paladin feats (divine shield, divine might for example).  But that's a post for a different section.

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 07:47:31 pm »
The CoT Bonus Feat list is pretty much the same as the Fighter's bonus Feats, except the Weapon Specialization ones, those are exclusive for the Fighter class, i guess.

Skywatcher

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 10:38:54 pm »
So then I guess to be specific:  If I got to second level CoT I would get a bonus feat but it must be from the fighter bonus feat list minus the weapon specialization feat right?

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 07:32:48 am »
Yep, that's how it works.

Would be nice if indeed the Divine Shield, Divine Might and some others were included, though... Dunno if it's possible anyway.

Filatus

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 08:40:20 am »

Divine shield and might require turn undead. While a CoT doesn't necessarily have turn undead. So it makes sense to me.

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 09:10:03 am »
I might be wrong but i think Extra Turning is actually a CoT Bonus Feat...

Filatus

RE: Champion of Toran quesion
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 09:26:47 am »
Extra turning is listed as a special feat, only for clerics and paladins, while divine might and shield are listed as general feats. No idea if that actually makes a difference. I doubt it should.  Anyhow, here's the list of fighter bonus feats, graciously compiled by the Lore team.

Skywatcher

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 09:36:56 am »
Great.  Thanks for the quick response.