The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: school starts : (  (Read 169 times)

Ashiel Relvin

• View Profile
    school starts : (
    « on: August 30, 2006, 10:10:02 am »
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be playing less now that school has started back up. So for all my friends I won't be around as much. There is no garantee to how much time I am going to be able to play. I will pop in every now and then when I can find the time. Have fun and look for me in the shadows.

Ashiel

Ne'er

Re: school starts : (
    « Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 10:14:44 am »
    *salutes*

I hear you on that. I, too, begin my junior year of Highschool tomorrow. So if you see me around the forums, IRC, or the game a lot less, now you know why. Combined with sports, homework and other things it should be interesting to see just how much spare time I can muster this year.

Emerald Skye

• Followers of Aeridin
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 10:26:32 am »
    I am very glad you guys have a good head on your shoulders.  Enjoy school and Layo will be here when you get a break.  See you guys soon!

Emerald

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 11:33:21 am »
    injoy school whill you can, you will have more free time now then you will when your older, out of school, and working. Ohh.. to be back in high school again.. was the best 4 year nap ever!

LynnJuniper

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 12:28:28 pm »
    Hehehe what I wouldn't give to be back in highschool....And I say that three days into college HAR!

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 12:33:20 pm »
    School is kinda funny ... well depends on teachers. Anyways, good luck at school! :)

Pibemanden

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 12:47:08 pm »
    Good luck with school and enjoy your time there, you will have lots of time away from homework and classes I am sure :)

Ashiel Relvin

• View Profile
      « Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 06:07:47 pm »
      Ya junior year here as well. kind of insane : ) BUt I am going to have a lot of fun at this school I am sure *evil grin*

anything