The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Thanks to Everyone...  (Read 128 times)

Gulnyr

Thanks to Everyone...
« on: June 25, 2005, 11:41:00 am »
... who stopped by yesterday for the Bake Sale, even those who didn't buy any pies.  It was a lot of fun.  The pies sold better than I expected, so I only have a few left.  I won't have the stand set up today, but I'll be around Hlint for a while trying to sell what I have left.

The smell must have been incredible, because it drew up rats from what I can only imagine was beneath the sewers.  Either that or the rats have gotten a lot tougher since the last time I got mushrooms. A special thank you to all those who defended the pies from such vile creatures.

And finally, an extra special thank you to Vyris for setting up the pie stand (twice), and to Leanthar for allowing us to have events like this.

Trip1888

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
RE: Thanks to Everyone...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 11:42:00 am »
And thanks to you for allowing the deranged Halfling to talk to himself near your stand.

-Minugi

Vyris

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 11:46:00 am »
You are most welcome, I was glad to do it and it was a lot of fun to see all the interaction that went on there at the pie stand. I look forward to the next episode :)

Vyris

Leanthar

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 12:07:00 pm »
That is exactly the type of player initiative I have wanted since we started.  That is what developing characters are about and making friends, as well as growing and defining the community.
  I thank you. :)