The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Thinking about submitting a new PC?  (Read 122 times)

jrizz

Thinking about submitting a new PC?
« on: June 28, 2007, 01:21:22 pm »
Now is the time to do it especially if you are thinking of something strange, fun, and different. There are CAs waiting in line to help you with your story. So come one come all put those crazy ideas you have in a submission today!

The following users thanked this post: Chongo

Interia_Discordius

Re: Thinking about submitting a new PC?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 05:47:35 pm »
New PC submitted... Mainly because I want to play a truly intelligence lacking character, and a half-giant sounds pretty stress relief wise for a game :) I can hardly imagine her involved in the drama Kinai is. We'll see, right?

Pseudonym

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 06:38:39 pm »
I was thinking about submitting a LG Toranite paladin with a warm heart, pure motives and a vision for a harmonious future where everyone gets along.

The craziness of an idea is all relative!!

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 06:42:02 pm »
The LG Toranite paladin with goody two shoe dreams is so stereotypical, you don't even find them around.

LordCove

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 07:21:38 pm »
Bizzarre PC already submitted and playing *winks*

Acacea

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 08:47:06 pm »
I could submit the 30pg-or-something-long cleric of Lucinda - that would make the CA's that are waiting in line happy?

*runs*

jrizz

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 08:47:39 pm »
Bring them on folks the strange and the not so strange. The plotting evil master mind and the stoic steadfast hero. The greedy merchant and the giving cleric. The melancholy mage and the hearty fun loving warrior.