The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Twins Quest - Conclusion  (Read 194 times)

aragwen

Twins Quest - Conclusion
« on: May 18, 2005, 11:03:00 am »
Thanks to Amaris and Atlas for a great conclusion to the twins quest.

I really had fun. The neothlid (?big bad worm) was a real scare.(//could not even capture the screen)
Thanks also to all my quest companions who made the quest even better. Especially Vin and his master cooking abilities.

Greetings
Jacchri Abianca

PS Check out the photos in my album.

//cannot wait to join the next quest

RE: Twins Quest - Conclusion
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 11:50:00 am »
Agreed. Thanks Amaris and Atlas. I thought the plot was well thought out and orchestrated. Except for Vin's terrible cooking skills, it went off without a hitch. Thanks!

Gre'

Ashiel Relvin

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 11:54:00 am »
    ya thanks. it was a lot of fun. you guys did a great job. And we had a great group of people that woked together. thanks again.

jjkolb

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 12:04:00 pm »
    I'm sorry that I missed the conclusion.  I was on my way to Port Hampshire to join the group when I was pounced on by five (yes, five) griffons in the Fort Hope Outskirts.  I gave it my all but they tore me apart.  Needless to say, I wouldn't have been able to make it to the meeting place on time.  Seems it's true that Mistone is a more dangerous place than it used to be.

But I'm glad that everyone had a great time.

lonnarin

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 03:48:00 pm »
    I'm really sad I missed it!  My PC kicked the bucket about 2-3 days before the quest, and I already even had the corn oil, sugar, rice flour, cornmeal, etc needed in my bag... all it needed was a flayer skull!

Ah well.  In a month or so nothing will survive.  Keep up the good work you two!