The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Who are your heros?  (Read 1413 times)

Pen N Popper

Who are your heros?
« on: April 03, 2012, 08:42:23 pm »
This isn't like the Hall of Fame where the PC has to be dead for five years before being inducted. Who are the PCs that you recall as being most influential to you OOCly or ICly, and why.... and.... go!

Pen N Popper

Re: Who are your heros?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 08:58:46 pm »
A couple that strike me are:

Daren Valhaikor
Talan Va'lash
Acacea Thistletounge

All of them were very welcoming OOCly and supportive ICly.

Guardian 452

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 10:16:59 pm »
Merry Thorn - Halfling Ranger who showed Enzo the ropes when I 1st joined Layo. She basically took Enzo under her wing and she definitely influenced who he is today. Her favorite quote... "Im not that good at hiding... you big people dont know how to look!"

THE RED CAPS!
See the video http://forums.layonara.com/local_links.php?catid=5

Rhizome - (The Druid - Heiropant) Enzo met Rhizome early on after (probably within the 1st week of me joining Layo). For years you wouldnt see one of them with out the other being there. Often both of them trying to win over the same woman... LOL

Plenarius - Even though Enzo thought he was a rogue when they 1st met (Plen was wearing a black leather suit then). Plen was the cleric of "The Red Caps" Hit connection with Katia was strong... strong enough that in time he became the bird lord.

Arenis (The Meat Shield) - Arenis was a brave some might have said cocky but he could always back it up fighter. A loyal companion who wasnt afraid to lay his life on the line for his friends or what was right.

Duran Axehaft (The Dwarf) - "For me pal Vorax! He would shout this before most battles.... I will never forget he hated boats... he would rather trudge along the bottom of the body of water than ride in a boat.

All these people helped make Enzo who he is today, especially as far as fighting and tactics are concerned.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 10:22:09 pm »
Acacea, definitely.

Gulnyr the Grim (the actual character)

Derrick Loadson (the iconic black knight and founder of the Arms)

Kali (the gypsy)

Yardislan (master scribe and battle brother to Cole Norseman)

Reventage

Plenarious

Alayna (one of Diamond Edge's many deceased characters)

Aleister

Celgar

... probably more that I'm not remembering.

Aerimor