The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Who is brave enough?  (Read 389 times)

Stockholm

• View Profile
    Who is brave enough?
    « on: October 08, 2007, 05:50:32 am »
    ...Roumors says that the fearless fighter Boon Loom are planning to go deep into the underdark. He is now looking for a crew to do this expedition possible. Everyone that have been there or have heard about this place knows that grand rewards awaits the ones that dare to go deep inside this place of darkness and evil. People talk about this at the Inns and at the market halls..

// was thinking its time for an UD trip. Main goal is Emeralds and mithril. Would be great if a cleric could come along, but if not I'm intended to give it a try anyway.. so the ones that wan't set their foot in UD without deathward are not brave enough for this expedition ;)

Edit: The Cleric is no longer guaranted an emerald.

You can post a reply here if intrested or just talk to Boon in game and say that you have heard about this roumor..

I'm intending to make this trip this weekend, saturday or sunday.. depends on who are intrested and what time people are avalable :)

// Boon Loom

LordCove

Re: Who is brave enough?
    « Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 06:04:32 am »
    // I could pull it off Sunday. But a Saturdays a no no for me

// Just curious though. How come a clerics guaranteed one? Its not like a gang of clerics could make their way down there by themselves without the frontlining fighters or the casters.... or even the standard backup people.

Stockholm

• View Profile
      « Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 06:29:02 am »
      // Alright.. I change this then.. since this trip will only be for those that despites healing and laughs at those that use death wards Clerics will be verbal humiliated and be throwing stones at at sight..

Kidding :D

you are right Sal. Everybody is important. Fighters, spellsingers and healers.

I was just thinking that clerics are rare and they are kind of a key person on these sort of trips. I belive that we are more likely to succed if a cleric shows up.

However Boon will go either way. Cleric or no cleric.

DMOE

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 06:37:51 am »
      //I could possibly bring Muir but it would have to be the Saturday as close as possible to 6.30pm GMT and involve negotiation with my other half.

Muir has no personal need for an emerald and as such will only take one if we are lucky and mine enough for the entire party to have one.  She'll be happy with first pick of the loot if we aren't ;)

Also, be aware that I play Muir's deity relations regardless of how dangerous the run is :)

mixafix

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 07:06:19 am »
      Brualot (wiz) might haul his ancient bones out, however not sure when I can make it, Sunday is a possibility, Sat not so, otherwise I will have another look once you sort a time, thanks.

Nyralotep

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 08:26:52 am »
      *in small letters*  I'll come

Zup

ystrday

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 09:50:23 am »
      You know Tegan would like to go, Saturday is fine with me.. Sunday cannot go till after 2pm my time (pst)

Darkus Tornado

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 10:13:11 am »
      //Shamur would like to give it a try...Sunday would be better day for me, but i guess that i might be able to do it at saturday as well.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 01:39:42 pm »
      /// Let me know when folks decide. I may or may not be able to make it, but I'll try and bring Steel.

Skywatcher

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 02:35:02 pm »
      I might be able to come.  Saturdays are fine and Sunday after 3pm PDT is good for me.  I'll see if I can get Rose to come along too.

Clarissa

Black Raven

• View Profile
        « Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 03:32:08 pm »
        I'm with milty on this one. Based on the day I might come.

And also Sall had some valid points, no offense but I think everyone contribute in a trip ('cept halflings or dwarves....or half elves), so why just make one more prestiges and luxurious?

But I'm game for saturday most.

Yllyrryon

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 04:19:58 pm »
        // I am with you on this.  I will also bring this up ic as Krys. ;)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 04:51:58 pm »
        //Shiff would be willing to go...  Depending on who else is going.
         And only depending on when you all decide.  School comes first for me this time around... Last semester was Layo time  >.>; And I'm paying for it this semester...

jrizz

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2007, 04:56:51 pm »
        //Wren is all in.

Grid Blader

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2007, 06:26:38 pm »
        Humm, let me think there.  Looking for adventures with a death wish.  Ones the look death in the face and say bring it on.  I am all in.  

*Quantum*

//let me know a day and a time.

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 06:40:33 pm »
        //Kinai's in depending on time and what the deal is that day. I should be good though.

ystrday

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 07:59:05 pm »
        That maybe true.. and Boon may decide differently, and he may listen, but in the end it's his party.. his rules.

Warrior_Erik

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 12:12:23 am »
        //I'll put Beasty on as a maybe, don't know if i work that day or not.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2007, 02:16:58 am »
        I so wish I had another soul strand.

Or another few levels.

And another soul strand.

DMOE

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 02:21:17 am »
        Quote from: ystrday
        That maybe true.. and Boon may decide differently, and he may listen, but in the end it's his party.. his rules.

//This is a very good point.  It's Boon's party and if he chooses to set rules on the CNR distribution, it's his choice and your choice if you go or not.

Before anyone decides to say I would say that playing a cleric....I refer them to my earlier post where I say I would only take an emerald IF there is enough emeralds for the entire party to have one, assuming it's at a time I can attend :)