The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Interia_Discordius  (Read 479 times)

Interia_Discordius

Interia_Discordius
« on: December 05, 2008, 11:30:15 am »
If one phrase would be used to describe me, it would most likely be, "Confused Refugee." I've been struggling with depression and endometriosis for a few years of my life now, the former probably spanning much much longer back (I won't acknowledge that it does- I don't want to know), and I've always had this sort of bleary-eyed wonderment in regarding the world.

My name is Christine. Some call me a cynic, some call me a fool, and most others consider me a typical woman of my generation... That is, I'm spoiled rotten, have trouble expressing myself, and make a lot of trouble... and I can manage to be arrogant and think I'm the best the entire time.

It's pretty awesome if you prefer the delusional.

I came to Layonara around two years back as Kinai Kinsei. This time around, I'm back as Llane S. Anetheron. They don't share any real qualities despite being the same general class sets, and I'm glad for that. It gives all of you a new experience when you roleplay with me. My writing style itself is satirical without humour... rather, I like to mock things without really meaning any harm. It's how I am. Please don't take offense to it... and if it becomes troublesome, just give me a nudge. I have no problems dropping the facade and being my more actual friendly side :) Really, it's just something I do to amuse myself, in the end.

--

As a person, I'm a half Japanese lady-person living in Ohio. Masquerade is my significant other- He wrote his introduction a while back before... and in much better spirits than I in this one ;) We used to play together in Myth Drannor, but after DMing for a while, we ended up losing our energy and our place in the game world and moved on to Layonara. He's a month younger than I, a point I sometimes give him a hard time about, but we're otherwise about the same place in education, personality, and life in general. In our spare time, we oft' PnP DnD together, get on World of Warcraft, watch movies, or do whatever else happens upon our fancy at the time. You'll rarely see one of us without the other.

So that's all. Here's a pic of myself and Milkshake, my lhasa apso, below. I'd post a pic of Masqy and I, but since he didn't in his intro, I'll do the same and pass. It'd do injustice to his name if I went ahead, after all ;)

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin, miltonyorkcastle, Makashi, Stephen_Zuckerman, Pseudonym, Link092

lonnarin

Re: Interia_Discordius
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 02:24:26 pm »
Milkshake is so cute!  He reminds be of Fezzgig from Dark Crystal with that scrunched up little face.

Welcome back, by the way!

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 02:58:57 pm »
Milkshake... See attachment.

Link092

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 05:20:31 pm »
That oddly reminds me of my uncles dog... but this one doesn't look like he'll have an epileptic fit if someone looks through the house widow at him. :)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 11:37:53 pm »
Mooooooooo!  Was he trying to eat the camera?

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 11:28:17 am »
I stuck the camera in my dog's face and took a picture. She didn't much like me after due to the flash.

Makashi

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 01:11:40 pm »
The dogs eyes scare me.

Link092

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 01:33:31 pm »
*shifty eyes* that's because they secretly have monitoring stations inside, so the Universal Federation can keep tabs on Humans. That's why they looks scary like that... they're watching us.... *shifty eyes* you didn't hear it from me though.

anything