The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Catching up to Dorg  (Read 3074 times)

Falonthas

Re: Catching up to Dorg
« Reply #140 on: February 01, 2008, 07:36:54 pm »
I do beleive your rising powers are being kept at bay by pink woven pseudonite

therefore until such articles have ceased to be worn( and yes that includes your tutu as well) your rather five month plateau will suredly continue.

Fatherchaos

« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2008, 07:45:18 pm »
*Points Falonthas to a rather ominous, if crude sign "No posty posty without a thankee thankee!"*

:)

pinkpowerbait

« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2008, 07:47:01 pm »
*joins pseudo's team*

*giggles*

Falonthas

« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2008, 07:48:16 pm »
poor tilli

your the only one left who likes his tutu

Pseudonym

« Reply #144 on: February 01, 2008, 08:27:21 pm »
Welcome aboard PPB, we may not be the most numerous thanks faction in this community but we are the most fervent (read desperate).

Dorganath

« Reply #145 on: February 01, 2008, 10:13:02 pm »
Pffft!  That list was the "beta"...

pinkpowerbait

« Reply #146 on: February 01, 2008, 11:55:08 pm »
only 452 thanks left till you catch up to Dorg... go team pseudo!!

p.s. i like his tutu.. it should become the official team uniform. *giggles*

Chazzler

« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2008, 08:03:10 am »
Quote from: Pseudonym
Wow, how'd this very important thread get buried all the way back at the bottom of page 2 of Just for Fun?

We all know Dorg is a very helpful chap around here and I do very little, useful or otherwise. These are facts beyond dispute and a circumstance one might say, at first glance, that means Pseudo is destined to forever lag behind Dorg in the thanks count.

But wait! This may have been the case right up until the point very recently where some top secret documents came across my desk about Dorg. Very revealing documents indeed about the true nature of Mr Helpful. Below is a copy of some working papers containing first drafts of Dorg's answers to queries and requests.

This should be 20.

20. Chloroform is in closet number 6. Right next to the skeleton of forum victim number 6.

*hides*

;)

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #148 on: February 17, 2008, 01:09:39 am »
Okay, Pseudo, you know what? You want Thanks.

So you've got 'em.

*Cracks his knuckles.*

Pseudonym

« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2009, 09:56:39 pm »
Danger!! Danger!!!

If you have thanked any post by Dorganath remove it IMMEDIATELY. Do not think about leaving it. Apparently a Dorg Thank You triggers a pretty nasty virus. It will not only erase everything on your hard drive, but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your computer. It demagnetizes the stripes on ALL of your credit cards. It reprograms your ATM access code, screws up the tracking on your VCR, and uses subspace field harmonics to scratch any CDs you attempt to play. It will program your phone auto dial to call only 0898 numbers. This virus will mix antifreeze into your fish tank.

IT WILL CAUSE YOUR TOILET TO FLUSH WHILE YOU ARE SHOWERING. It will drink ALL your beer. FOR GOD'S SAKE, ARE YOU LISTENING?? It will leave dirty underwear on the coffee table when you are expecting company. It will replace your shampoo with Nair and your Nair with Rogaine. If any post from Dorg is given a Thank you in a Windows XP environment, it will leave the toilet seat up and leave your hair dryer plugged in dangerously close to a full bathtub. It will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and pillows, it will also refill your skim milk with whole milk.

And if you don't immediately thank 2,000 of my posts in the next 20 seconds, your right leg will spasm and shoot straight out in front of you, sending sparks that will ignite the person nearest you.

pinkpowerbait

« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2009, 10:01:54 pm »
*wonders if pseud remembered to wear his tutu when he wrote the virus warning*

Ravemore

« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2009, 10:02:03 pm »
LOL... Nice. :-)

Dorganath

« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2009, 12:05:27 am »
Drat, you've found me out.

But in fairness, you left out many important symptoms.  Since the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, I might as well also state that it makes mice out of men and men out of brown paper bags.  It causes all vehicle speedometers within a 3-mile radius to read 10% low, ensuring traffic tickets on a massive scale. Ironically, it also cleverly erases traffic tickets from all known databases, so it's sort of a wash that way.  Speaking of wash, it makes your whites whiter but your colors whiter too, except for yellow, which sort of turns purple for some reason (we're still working out the kinks). It turns all your right shoes into left shoes, left gloves into right gloves and mysteriously one out of every four socks goes missing (on average).  

It brings dust bunnies to life (with the generally-associated rapid breeding that occurs when too many bunnies are in the same place, making them somewhat like Tribbles).  It makes molehills out of mountains.  It causes every cat within a mile to meow outside your window...at 2am.  It turns cotton candy into wool socks (which helps if you lost socks above, oddly), rock candy into bubble gum and bubble gum into...well...let's just say it's best to avoid the bubble gum. *shifty*

Any other effects are likely due to a copy-cat and are not the work of this original virus.

s0ulz

« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2009, 01:26:28 am »
Danger!! Danger!!!

If you have thanked any post by Dorganath remove it IMMEDIATELY. Do not think about leaving it. Apparently a Dorg Thank You triggers a pretty nasty virus. It will not only erase everything on your hard drive, but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your computer. It demagnetizes the stripes on ALL of your credit cards. It reprograms your ATM access code, screws up the tracking on your VCR, and uses subspace field harmonics to scratch any CDs you attempt to play. It will program your phone auto dial to call only 0898 numbers. This virus will mix antifreeze into your fish tank.

IT WILL CAUSE YOUR TOILET TO FLUSH WHILE YOU ARE SHOWERING. It will drink ALL your beer. FOR GOD'S SAKE, ARE YOU LISTENING?? It will leave dirty underwear on the coffee table when you are expecting company. It will replace your shampoo with Nair and your Nair with Rogaine. If any post from Dorg is given a Thank you in a Windows XP environment, it will leave the toilet seat up and leave your hair dryer plugged in dangerously close to a full bathtub. It will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and pillows, it will also refill your skim milk with whole milk.

And if you don't immediately thank 2,000 of my posts in the next 20 seconds, your right leg will spasm and shoot straight out in front of you, sending sparks that will ignite the person nearest you.

This... makes me wish this forum had negative thanks... you know... spanks.

Pseudonym

« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2009, 01:39:27 am »
Quote from: s0ulz
This... makes me wish this forum had negative thanks... you know... spanks.

Well, you've clearly chosen your side spanker.

s0ulz

« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2009, 02:08:05 am »
Well, you've clearly chosen your side spanker.

I'm just trying to motivate you. I know you can do so much better than that ;)

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #156 on: May 21, 2009, 01:59:54 am »
You know what, Pseudo?

Link092

« Reply #157 on: July 21, 2009, 09:10:39 pm »
*Unabashedly sneaks into teh thread, pushing all of Psuedo's Thanks button... and stops to push one or two for Dorg* :D

lonnarin

« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2009, 10:12:03 pm »
I support neither in this war, as both haven't given very much thanks to others in return.  It is the thankful people who I shall give thanks to.  Such is the way of Karma.

Pseudonym

« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2009, 11:52:43 pm »
Quote from: lonnarin
I support neither in this war, as both haven't given very much thanks to others in return.

My thank-yous given outweigh Dorg's by a ratio of 4 to 1! Not only that but mine were given selflessly and his only in a blatant attempt to garner favour with the recipient.

anything