The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Fellow Americans! Gather Around!  (Read 370 times)

Eight-Bit

Fellow Americans! Gather Around!
« on: August 11, 2008, 04:30:01 pm »
For you see a great time has come to pass! WE are at the beginning of a golden age of mankind! Bring money, now!

Bono - retire from public life and we'll donate a ton of money to fight AIDS | The Point

We SHALL live in a world without him! Who cares about the charities! We need to rid the world of HIM!

You might help someone in the process, maybe! You have nothing to loose, but a bunch of money! Old beer cans are going to replace our economy! Throw away what remains of your wealth now and save the world today!

The following users thanked this post: Fatherchaos, Stephen_Zuckerman, thedagda

thedagda

Re: Fellow Americans! Gather Around!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 06:13:00 pm »
Count me in and double it if U2 doesn't put out any more cds

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 08:23:25 pm »
Love U2, hate Bono.

A bit like I like Tom Cruise's acting, but how he's on my list of Top 5 Worst People Ever.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 10:42:51 am »
If he retires from public life, does that mean he cant get his news paper from the corner?  Kind of sad really... Poor Bono.  *Pets him like Scruffy.  The grumpy widdle kiddy cat.*

lonnarin

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 01:05:26 pm »
The only thing that annoys me more than celebs pretending to be politicians is when politicians pretend to be Christian and say "God Bless" before every war...  Or when politicians claim to be family people while both their daughters have been caught red-handed committing felony prescription fraud, both of whome serve a fraction of the time any of us would serve for a misdeameanor possession charge.

*grins*

At least Bono doesn't have his finger on the button.

Fatherchaos

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 07:13:48 pm »
"Don't ever call me number 2!" I love South Park :)