The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Halloween Costumes?  (Read 247 times)

Dark Jester

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
Halloween Costumes?
« on: October 31, 2005, 03:41:00 pm »
Hi all, just wondering who all dressed up, and what they were this year. :)

Here is mine: http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/photos/show-album.asp?albumid=323&photoid=4615

If I can find some lightweight alluminum platemail, I might do Grog next year. heheh.

-Jester

Thunder Pants

RE: Halloween Costumes?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 08:52:00 am »
i'll post mine as soon as i get the pictures heh

lonnarin

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 10:31:00 am »
I don't have a pic, but I was Blanca from Street Fighter 2.  Ripped up a hawaian shirt and some khaki cargo pants, popped in some fangs, shaved my face, let my hair down, wore gold foil anklets, painted up green and shaved my chest hair into the shape of a diamond. I also scraped myself up pretty badly on my skateboard last week, so I added fake blood to ooze from all the scabs.

Only about 2 people got their faces eaten, but alas, there was no electric crouching defense combo.  I also bruised my tailbone doing the aerial front somersault, and rubbed green all over a pretty little princess who didn't understand hugging green people yeilds drycleaning bills.

platinuuhits

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 06:57:00 am »
    I actually didn't dress-up this year. :(

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 07:58:00 am »
    I dressed up like a geek...

*voice in the background*

Oh that's right... I AM a geek...

ShrubberyJSC

• View Profile
      « Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 12:18:00 pm »
      Nope, didn't dress up. Just handed out candy.

P.S. do the little kids of today not know that when the lights are out, that means the candy has all been taken, there is none left, and to STOP ringing the doorbell?  Ha.  Seriously, there weren't that many kids tick-or-treating. I missed the times when I was a little kid. Everyone went trick-or-treating. Moms today must be scared or something.

Candyman111

• View Profile
        « Reply #6 on: November 30, 2005, 01:45:00 pm »
        I'm sure they are what with all the little demon people running around stealing the candy from the bowl.  I mean this year, a power ranger took candy from my bowl  while saying somthing about smelling his feet.  what is the world coming to when a power ranger pulls such unlawful deeds.