The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Rent Foregiveness  (Read 210 times)

Lalaith Va'lash

Rent Foregiveness
« on: March 17, 2008, 08:16:40 am »
*Posted in and around the Leringard Arms Inn & Tavern*

[SIZE=16]Dear tenants of the Leringard Arms Inn,

Due to many factors, some of which will be announced soon, the Leringard Arms is happy to forgive any rent owed to date for those with expired leases.  According to the ledger this includes occupants of rooms 102, 103, 104, 112, and 201.

The ledger will be updated, and the locks will be changed in two months time. (//2 weeks) For those who would like to continue to rent from the Inn it is asked that at least 4 months rent be paid in advance at that time (//1 RL month). Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience of needing to change the keys, and hope that you will take the forgiveness of missing rent as our gift to you, and a small token of our apology on the matter.  If you have any questions or concerns, please, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Kali [/SIZE]
[/FONT][/I]

*There is a small official stamp of the Leringard Arms Inn & Tavern*

vgn

Re: Rent Foregiveness
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 03:58:08 pm »
*A small note is slipped under Kali's door written in crude common."

This is the second time security has been lax and this not the first time those of the arms allows undesirables to possess keys.

Vin can no longer stay at such a place and really this place is just not secure enough for Vin.

Vin appreciates the rent forgiveness and when the locks are changed Vin will not require a new key.

Vin's room may go up for rent and surely the room of Vin will be filled by a new tenant soon.

//Pretty sure I have all his stuff out of the chests at this point so it should be good for turn over.