The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Furniture tool  (Read 179 times)

Hellblazer

Furniture tool
« on: March 05, 2007, 08:32:42 am »
I was wondering if it was possible modify the furniture tool so we could set the unlock, destroy and set facing in our quick bar like the turn 90 degrees can be set. That would end up speeding the process, as we would'nt have to go through the greeting page and the selection page of what you want to do.

Witch Hunter

Re: Furniture tool
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 11:33:51 am »
Unlock/lock I agree with, but destroy is too risky.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 11:55:33 am »
Had this conversation in MIRC before. I believe it was talan/song of the weave that stated items could only have one unique property a piece. To get a unlock/lock unique property would probably mean another separate tool.

Honora

RE: Furniture tool
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 12:01:36 pm »
On a related note, it would speed things up if we could ditch the "welcome to the furniture tool! *continue*" screen.  Not likely you'll use it on accident, and that's one less thing to wait for on a newly placed item.

Dorganath

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 12:06:36 pm »
LynnJuniper - 3/5/2007  1:55 PM  Had this conversation in MIRC before. I believe it was talan/song of the weave that stated items could only have one unique property a piece. To get a unlock/lock unique property would probably mean another separate tool.
 Unique property, yes.
  But the furniture tool has another point-and-click ability for rotating the furniture by 90 degrees. So no additional tool would be needed really, but it would involve creating some new resources that would require a HAK update.
  This has been brought up from time to time, and yeah, it would be useful and it is not forgotten, but it is of a fairly low priority, given the amount of work that it would unfortunately require.

Hellblazer

RE: Furniture tool
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 10:51:22 pm »
Honora - 3/5/2007  3:01 PM  On a related note, it would speed things up if we could ditch the "welcome to the furniture tool! *continue*" screen.  Not likely you'll use it on accident, and that's one less thing to wait for on a newly placed item.
 Oh so heartidly agree, spent 14 hours setting weapons racks that i had to take out because they can get stuck open too. *sobs*

anything