The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 36888 times)

Eyvind

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #360 on: August 25, 2008, 02:08:08 pm »
Even more great RPing! Ai kent bleevt!

Thank you Keppli, Rockhead, Daniella, Aerimor, Lorrin'ril (sp?), and Keppli's wolf. Story-time necromancy with a Toranite.

major6

« Reply #361 on: August 25, 2008, 03:58:35 pm »
Lorn'lin and thanks

Eyvind

« Reply #362 on: August 25, 2008, 06:19:02 pm »
I might be thanking too many people too often, but I have to thank Storold for first the best one on one RP without even moving for the longest time, and then we ate dinner, and then I helped him gather things for his observatory so he can save the world.

Every day I get tremendous RP experiences here. Thank all of you! For being!:D

Drizzlin

« Reply #363 on: August 26, 2008, 06:28:04 am »
Quote from: Link092
To Aesthir, Taliera, and T'riss for some good RP.

*laughs head off because Tal feinted mid battle*

And T'rsis, enjoy meeting one of the "tamer" Dark Elves. :) Daralith would kill you.:D

*grins* You guys are doing fine, keep it up!

Link092

« Reply #364 on: August 26, 2008, 10:02:27 pm »
Quote from: eyvind
I might be thanking too many people too often, but I have to thank Storold for first the best one on one RP without even moving for the longest time, and then we ate dinner, and then I helped him gather things for his observatory so he can save the world.

Every day I get tremendous RP experiences here. Thank all of you! For being!:D

I have to thank him too, cause I can't play a wizard/sorcerer to save my life.... well, some times.

Thanks for the tips and some explanations. :)

merlin34baseball

« Reply #365 on: August 27, 2008, 02:28:24 am »
My thanks to everyone who endured the vampire onslaught in Arindor's this evening... and then continued to RP the impromptu out for at least another hour or two after it was over.

And thanks to the handy dandy GM who now has a vampire calling herself Mrs. Baldu'muur!

Eyvind

« Reply #366 on: August 31, 2008, 12:29:05 pm »
Taliera sighs contentedly where she lays in her bed in the Hempstead house of Deliar. She thinks back at the day and the people that had given it life. Keppli and Rockhead are always invigorating. Kaleil, Lesarus, and all her other new aquaintences were also a pleasure to be with, for the most part. And that big, arrogant dwarf with the shiny ax... She shakes her head and goes to sleep.

Link092

« Reply #367 on: August 31, 2008, 12:54:46 pm »
Kudos to the team! for great epic-ness!

(they don't have a thread for thanking the team. hehe)

kabob.101

• View Profile
    « Reply #368 on: August 31, 2008, 03:24:06 pm »
    Keppli, a GM going by Tagnar Irongut, Taliera and... There was someone else being serious at the Riam camp.

Weird encounter with a strange dwarf and a very silly session of a wizard trying to convince everyone that a priestess of Az'atta was his wife.

Link092

« Reply #369 on: September 02, 2008, 11:59:54 pm »
    I point my Kudos to Aeronn, for being an awesome RPer, and for rolling checks just as bad as I do! And to Miss Dan for some how getting in on it in the same hour. :P

Link092

« Reply #370 on: September 06, 2008, 02:48:14 am »
    HA! I posted it first! :)

Great RP for the Quantum quest. look forward to the next bout. and to Miss ell, who has a habit of resurrecting(getting close to resurrecting) me. I bought 4 soul stone after tonight with money from the gobbo head quest.

:D

and my thanks to the DM's who gave my (pointless) efforts meaning, minus the worm part... "Deep Purple" that sounds like a drink, not a vicious undead eating beast! :p

Kenderfriend

« Reply #371 on: September 14, 2008, 10:28:53 am »
    Sorry, but it must be said,

Kudos to all at the masquerade party last night!  Was really great fun, and some really good RP going on all round the party!

Also thanks to all who didn't laugh too hard when Keppli kept falling over while doing acrobatics... :D

Yllyrryon

« Reply #372 on: September 15, 2008, 03:47:07 pm »
    I had a great time today wandering and roleplaying with all who showed up for the Belinara trek - Acacea, Storold, Pyyran, Sala, Emie, Fenrir, Grohin, Wren, Goldy.  Thank you all!  :)

**hopes he didn't leave anyone out**

Lynn1020

« Reply #373 on: September 17, 2008, 04:40:51 pm »
    Kudos to Arbiter for the fun impromptu today. :)

Also a big kudos to Storold for the rp today.  That was a lot of fun and Amanda needed that! ;)

jan

« Reply #374 on: October 05, 2008, 06:58:36 am »
    Thanks to Lance and Starr and Caerwin for the nice rp just before the servers went down .

// Hope Lance wasn't too bummed out after the talk ;)

/// I also hope i havent made the quest to find Quantum harder , by telling somethings from his past and a dream he once shared with Barion ;)

jan

« Reply #375 on: October 05, 2008, 08:33:01 am »
    Quote from: Link092
    HA! I posted it first! :)

Great RP for the Quantum quest. look forward to the next bout. and to Miss ell, who has a habit of resurrecting(getting close to resurrecting) me. I bought 4 soul stone after tonight with money from the gobbo head quest.

:D

and my thanks to the DM's who gave my (pointless) efforts meaning, minus the worm part... "Deep Purple" that sounds like a drink, not a vicious undead eating beast! :p

"Deep Purple" sooner reminds me off a great band ;)

Link092

« Reply #376 on: October 11, 2008, 11:48:40 pm »
    To William, for being the easiest person to emerge into layo! *chuckles to self* (rolls are so hard to explain at times...O.o ) and more to the point, for not willingly taking some items to help get started in crafting. hehe.

And to Haston, for pointing out the fact that bad guys need to stick together.:p

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #377 on: October 17, 2008, 12:58:41 am »
    Wanna Give "Vincent" some Kudos for his little scare he gave us on the Grassy "Gnoll"  *laughs*  Get it?  Gnoll?  We were on a .... hill....  sorta....  *cric-ket cric-ket* ...

Fine I'll leave the jokes to Psuedo...

merlin34baseball

« Reply #378 on: October 18, 2008, 04:22:41 am »
    dang... figures Chaynce went to sleep in his new fangled castle right before!

Alatriel

« Reply #379 on: October 18, 2008, 10:13:57 am »
    Quote from: merlin34baseball
    dang... figures Chaynce went to sleep in his new fangled castle right before!

yeah... so much for protector of paladins!;)

anything