The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 35260 times)

Makashi

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #640 on: June 08, 2010, 04:03:12 pm »
Kudos to the following people/characters for making G'ork who he is today:

G'orks beginning:

Jaldaric - Earliest travelling companion, one mean dwarf.
Kalin - The first mage G'ork considered a friend.
Forko - Drunk dwarf arguing with G'ork most of the time.
Fifty - The Goblin G'ork booted into the lake outside Vehl.
Bumblebee - G'orks first rogue, taught G'ork basics of stealth.
Brian - G'ork betrayed him, and later assassinated him, was a lot of fun.
Voon - Sold G'ork his Mithril Axe.
Jin - For being a pain in the neck to G'ork
Lino - The loyal trapper.
Krys - The blur.
Brandon (Dogboy) - For escaping G'ork after a brutal massacre.
Dezza (not sure of character) - For being part of said massacre.
pseudo(again can't remember character) - For sparking the massacre.

The thunder peak days:

This was the pinnacle of my time on layonara I'd say, some of the best trips I've ever been on, some terrible moments, some unforgettable ones. Mostly just a lot of good humoured roleplay. One moment in particular which lead to the funniest soul strand loss I have been through. I'm sure the group can recall.

Goldwin - Talents without limits.
Gravas - The meatshield
Hardragh - The noise
Tobias - The fool

Chongo - For the incident with undead dwarven king, deep down in the chasm of the thunder peaks. Not sure I will ever forget Tobias' screams.

After the war in the thunder peaks:

Ami - Gave G'ork the gift of happiness. Non-stop laughs, often got both of them into trouble, and makes one hell of a bandit. G'orks true friend.

Emie - Ami's close friend, often the one to stop Ami causing trouble. Always the one to argue with her. Loyal to her friends. Has G'ork's axe whenever it's needed.

Also a big Kudos to all the the other people who have been involved with G'ork over the time, especially this lot:

Kobal - Most annoying enemy to have on your tail.
Jennara - Another annoying enemy to have on your tail
Sasha - Arch rivals through the number of encounters
Argali - The cause of the lockdown at Western Gate. Numerous attempts to arrest G'ork. None successful. Arrested Ami
Fenrir - The brute. They have had one scrap through rolls during roleplay where G'ork escaped, and one duel where G'ork got beaten to a pulp in the arena competition a few years ago.

Dezza - The person that is fully responsible for the mess that is G'ork. Thank you for all the work you put in, Dezza ran every single one of G'ork's cdq's, and was a pleasure to have him flesh out the story, expanding it down paths I could never have seen around the corner.

RollinsCat

« Reply #641 on: June 08, 2010, 04:49:52 pm »
kudos to thilwy as Gurnorhn for some interesting delving into the music of Grannoch's children last night; greatly enjoyed it.

willhoff

« Reply #642 on: June 11, 2010, 03:08:07 am »
Thanks to Osx for running Vrebel's CDQ.  I had a great time and the CDQ was very well planned and executed.  Its amazing what you can do with a skinning knife :)  I have to admit you had me guessing all the way till the very end.

Cheers also to Ty, Duchess, Gorm and Tray for coming along.  You guys better have come up with some good camp fire songs :D

Hellblazer

« Reply #643 on: June 11, 2010, 09:53:49 pm »
you wanna the logs of what happened? *g* Vreb will bite his fingers off from missing the dance Ty performed :P

stragen

« Reply #644 on: June 16, 2010, 08:28:35 am »
To the Dwarves: Griff, Zig and Gunder.  Jacrum had a great time showing you how to make "giont head soup", battling giants, and touring you around the runic anvil clan home. Thanks for bringing the dwarves to life.

davidhoff

« Reply #645 on: June 16, 2010, 07:12:15 pm »
Very clever how Jacrum left a trail of giant heads outside the cave entrance.  We followed them to his fire and camp site where he was making giant soup.  I though for sure a GM had stepped in.  Nice touch.

Chazzler

« Reply #646 on: June 18, 2010, 05:46:10 pm »
*rubs his belly* Mmmmh... goint head soup... eyeballs be da best.

RollinsCat

« Reply #647 on: June 23, 2010, 01:10:42 am »
http://forums.layonara.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=22002

Kudos to Mix for a great static impromptu

Kudos to Shadowleaf, Annwyl, Rory, Dot and Argos for being the cavalry and for the great Vanavar crawl

Kudos to Redeemer for the great Livestock Gladiator Arena and for penning the horse.

good stuff

Alatriel

« Reply #648 on: June 27, 2010, 11:00:48 pm »
Thank you to everyone who has played a role in Daniella's wldq.  Exceptional support, and phenomenal rp throughout.  And Dezza, hats off to you!

Cinnabar

« Reply #649 on: July 13, 2010, 11:59:22 pm »
Huge kudos to Andrew Reid, Farros Galdor, and Flynn de Ballard for a great impromtu musical event at Hemp pond :) The Three Bards were in fine form and the audience assembled were most appreciative.

Aerimor

« Reply #650 on: July 16, 2010, 11:19:30 pm »
Kudos, Snickers and Three Musketeers to all of those that went on my "Catch a Falling Star" quest.  I was very pleased with the RP.

Thank you,
~Nimrod

Unknown User

Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #651 on: September 22, 2010, 09:49:43 pm »
Thank you to everyone that showed up for the War Council.  Fantastic rp all around and I look forward to where it takes us next in the Dragon Storm.

Much thanks to the Plot team and all that put time and effort into this so that we can save the world

~Alatriel

Unknown User

Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #652 on: September 22, 2010, 09:49:43 pm »
Great job by Row in playing all those Ambassadors too nice juggling act

Rowana

Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #653 on: September 22, 2010, 09:49:43 pm »
Just to clarify, I wasn't the only GM at the controls there. Dorganath lent a hand (good thing or we'd have gotten off to a much later start. Heh)

Thanks to him as well.

~row

Unknown User

Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #654 on: September 22, 2010, 09:49:43 pm »
Ahh, well kudos to Dorg too very well done

Unknown User

Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #655 on: September 22, 2010, 09:49:43 pm »
Kudos to Alatriel and To'ryll Solen Orn d'Veldrin for the role play we've been doing lately! May it lead to more power struggles! That's some grade A evil right there!

Unknown User

Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #656 on: September 22, 2010, 09:49:43 pm »
Kudos to essentially everyone I've dealt with so far! Very immersive! Had an exceptionally fun time on the GM quest yesterday! If you've talked to Gnarrok, kudos to you!

Unknown User

Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #657 on: September 22, 2010, 09:49:43 pm »
Frrrakk issss not worrrthy of yourrr kudosss!!

// Glad you're enjoying yourself, good to have you aboard.  

Unknown User

Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #658 on: September 22, 2010, 09:49:43 pm »
Definitely kudos for Row and Dorg for their flavorful, realistic NPCs, and to Alatriel/Daniella for organizing the event.

RollinsCat

Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #659 on: September 22, 2010, 09:49:43 pm »
To Tralek, for being the best barrister in Layo.

seriously, if Andrew is ever in legal trouble, he knows who to call now!

anything