The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Arrest Warrants issued in Western Gate  (Read 249 times)

twidget658

Re: Arrest Warrants issued in Western Gate
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 01:13:37 pm »
*Ami files a complaint with the authorities in Western Gate against Argali and Fenrir*

Script Wrecked

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 10:46:52 pm »
// Sorry, would the authorities actually be working with her? This suggests something of a shared goal and a higher degree of cooperation, rather than Ami actually working against the authorities to bring charges against persons acting under a warrant actually issued by said authorities. //

twidget658

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2008, 01:37:33 am »
//All authorities will take statements and investigate complaints of wrong doings. It doesn't matter if the person is incarcerated or not. Also, it doesn't mean anything will come of it though.

Chongo

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2008, 01:44:45 am »
*A gnome stands in the midst of the crowds, watching without an added murmur into the crowd of commoners and would-be adventurers.  His eyes linger on Argali for a half second before concentrating in glances of limited respect towards any guards of note.*

Script Wrecked

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2008, 04:26:54 am »
//
Quote from: twidget658
//All authorities will take statements and investigate complaints of wrong doings. It doesn't matter if the person is incarcerated or not. Also, it doesn't mean anything will come of it though.

Sorry, I was trying to make the point that there is a difference between "working with the authorities" and lodging a complaint.

I didn't mean to insinuate any of the points that you have "responded" to.

Regards,

Script Wrecked. //

twidget658

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2008, 11:34:21 am »
//Updated. If this is satisfactory, I can delete the other threads that are OOC to keep the thread IC.

Dezza

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2008, 06:37:36 pm »
*Authorities notify Ami that she is to be released on bail, her hearing will be postponed until the capture of Gork has been completed.*

Letters of authority for arrest have been dispatched from Western Gate to Liwich Kingdom, Rael Kingdom, Boyer Kingdom, Trelania, Sun Kingdom, Erilyn Kingdom, Sedera Kingdom, Hilm Protectorate, Driran Kingdom, Succession Kingdom, Brelin Kingdom, Sagewald Kingdom, Morholt Kingdom.  If Gork is apprehended in any of these kingdoms he will be incarcerated until arrangements can be made for his extradition to Western Gate for trial.

// Note that while most of these Kingdoms recognise the law/ or law based system originally developed and now maintained by the Rofireinites across the world the arrest and extradition system lies solely in the hands of the authorities of those lands.

twidget658

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2008, 09:35:31 pm »
*A letter in fancy, bubbly writing has been sent to the courts in West Gate.*

Judge, your honor, sir,

I have talk to G'ork upon my release from your jail, and I have to say that you need more lighting in there, but we have decided to discuss some terms. G'ork has agreed to come to the court once the trial is set. There should be no tricks or traps. That would be one way to make him very angry and you will likely lose any advantage of that you may have gained thus far. He just wants a fair trial where is his side can be heard unbiased. He has stated that there is not witnesses with the exception of who was there...so he is already outnumbered.

Thank you for your time,
 Ami *the 'i' is dotted with a little red heart*

Dezza

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 07:00:48 pm »
**** Letters of authority for arrest have been dispatched from Western Gate to Liwich Kingdom, Rael Kingdom, Boyer Kingdom, Trelania, Sun Kingdom, Erilyn Kingdom, Sedera Kingdom, Hilm Protectorate, Driran Kingdom, Succession Kingdom, Brelin Kingdom, Sagewald Kingdom, Nesar Kingdom, Morholt Kingdom.  If Gork is apprehended in any of these kingdoms he will be incarcerated until arrangements can be made for his extradition to Western Gate for trial. ****

*letters are dispatched once again to all those involved above*

By notice of the Office of the Principium in Western Gate, in Service to the Great Gold Dragon Rofirein, Beholder of Divine Law and Order.

All activities in the arrest and extradition of G'ork are hereby recinded in the light of recent negotiations for the accused to turn himself in peacably. The accused has the permission of the court to continue to operate against those known as the Dragon Cult until the court hearing has been established.

By order of Senior Warden Jiron Haigh
Officer of the Principium

anything