The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Attention, Friends of Krandor  (Read 308 times)

Gulnyr

Attention, Friends of Krandor
« on: September 01, 2007, 04:47:29 am »
Attention

Friends of Krandor
and
Enemies of Undeath[/i]

Recently, a small group of people in Krandor witnessed a darkly clad individual enter the crypt nearest the water and claim it as his own.  With the authorization of the City Administrator for Public Works, and his assurance that the catacombs were public property, the crypts were investigated.

Within, many bodies had been defiled by animation magicks, and were a danger to any who entered.  Not too very deep within, after intense combat that cost three of five lives, the darkly robed figure was encountered.  Without introduction, he insisted that the authorized party were invaders who disrupted the catacombs, claimed to be the power within the crypt, and demanded all to leave before he threatened indirectly to murder and raise the group as undead servants.

When confronted with force, the darkly clad figure vanished.  Those of the Weave present had no explanation of the ability.  The remaining members of the authorized group started back to the surface.  On the way, more animated bodies were encountered, and the robed figure stood among them untouched before commanding them to attack.  The individual was again met with force, and fled quickly under a rain of blows, though well protected, before again vanishing.

The situation was reported to the Administrator, who had the crypt sealed temporarily.  Rumors were mentioned of a source of power deep in the crypts that is the cause of much of the unrest for the interred dead.  Despite the suggestion of the Administrator to seek priestly help, a majority of the authorized group determined to attempt a resolution.  Upon returning to the crypt entrance and having the bars sealing the door removed, the entrance was found to be securely held from within.  No action taken could open the door.  As more attempts were made, a greater and greater wave of discernable hatred could be felt from within.  At one point, some of the group were thrown down by invisible force, and later, the very ground was felt to shake.

To protect the citizens, no greater efforts were made to force the door.  The bars were returned to seal the door from without, and this Call for Assistance is sent to all who would help eliminate the darkness from the crypts of Krandor.  Together, we can ensure the safety of the people.

Knight of the Wyrm Section Commander Jennara Creekskipper
Heart of the Dragon

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Attention, Friends of Krandor
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 10:53:37 am »
*Shiff reads the notice over a few times, thinking it all over*

Hmm, is this what was going on with all those nasty Deaders the other night...  That sure wasn't normal...

*he reads it once more, and upon seeing the authors name at the bottom, turns to see if he can find Jennara*

jrizz

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 11:35:12 am »
By request from the Chief Administrator for Public Works for the great city of Krandor all and any who can help with the increased activity within the city public crypts please report to Krandor at the below date and time. The dark powers within that have for so many years disturbed the rest of the dead now threaten to spill forth into the city itself. This is a call to arms and for help to all the heros of the land. Krandor is in impending peril come to our aid.

http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=2252&day=2007-9-2&c=3

jan

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 12:12:59 pm »
Quote from: jrizz
By request from the Chief Administrator for Public Works for the great city of Krandor all and any who can help with the increased activity within the city public crypts please report to Krandor at the below date and time. The dark powers within that have for so many years disturbed the rest of the dead now threaten to spill forth into the city itself. This is a call to arms and for help to all the heros of the land. Krandor is in impending peril come to our aid.

http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=2252&day=2007-9-2&c=3

////Could you do us all a favor and use one off the timezones used in the upper right hand corner off the forum please ?

*Barion still has a thing to settle with the undead in Krandor and nods reading the call for help *

" Maybe now i finally can avenge you Shelu " *he murmurs as he tries to make his way to Krandor to help *

jrizz

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 12:24:10 pm »
//that would be UTC = GMT

deagle

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 01:40:27 pm »
The blessings of the Deep Mother will be there to assist in sending the dead back to where they belong.

Starr Sapphire...Garnet of Her Perfection

Falonthas

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 02:53:11 pm »
a panthers paw print is seen on the bottom of the notice

Grid Blader

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 02:28:32 am »
*looks at the notice*

Maybe they could use an old man to help with the wound's?

*Makes a note in a small black book*

Skywatcher

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 03:14:21 am »
I will answer this call for aid.

*looks at the blade in her hand* This is what you were forged for.

Chazzler

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 08:17:17 am »
I shall be there.

--G.H.

Masterjack

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 08:54:09 am »
I will be there

Beli

LynnJuniper

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 06:38:14 pm »
looks at the notice and shrugs.

'Undead? Why not, I have a few spells that need practicing'

"Ill aid any and all who accept my presence"
Rhynn

Halfwit Genious

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 08:17:42 pm »
Sounds like something worth doing. I'll help with what I can.

- Kalin Sundar

anything