The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Near Miritrix  (Read 197 times)

ycleption

Near Miritrix
« on: June 13, 2009, 12:41:32 pm »
A figure in a pale robe is seen warning the guards, and those headed north out of the city that there is some sort of magical disturbance where spells and the like don't work, and that a Lucindite who is an expert on such matters said that its possible that the disturbance could attract other dangers to the area, so caution should be given. The figure urged the guards to keep a vigilant watch to the north, and to warn others.

mixafix

Re: Near Miritrix
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 02:53:42 pm »
This report is duly noted by the guards who can be seen placing warning signs at the north gate. Word is sent to the Lucindites hoping for guidance.

Chongo

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 03:05:43 pm »
*Abiorn steps outside his home, looking back to Cae to see if she cares to follow.  He walks up to whichever guard is on duty, and greets them kindly and by name - then inquiries thoroughly as to what the news holds*

mixafix

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 04:03:32 pm »
Some sort of ....wizardy thing splutering it's magic north of the town. The Captain ahs declared the Fort safe..but travelers...relying on magic best beware! *sniffs* they sent for that Lucindite lot to sort it.

Acacea

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 04:39:24 pm »
Acacea doesn't bat an eye at the comment of the "lucindite lot," but just tugs at the gnome's cloak on her way towards the gate once he's satisfied, picking her way at times with a staff.

Pibemanden

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 05:01:09 pm »
*Storold lets it be known on message boards and through town criers that he plans a trip to the area to examine the problem in the near future*

ycleption

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 05:03:36 pm »
**overheard by the campfire outside Hlint*

And I cast a spell at him and he turned into a chicken!

Must make them goblins mighty twitchy having that kind of thing happening in their caves... **chuckles*

Mmm...

jrizz

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 08:08:10 pm »
Wren hearing of this news heads for Abiorn's house knowing he will want to investigate also knowing that if magic is not working a few strong arms will be needed.

scifibarbie

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 09:40:56 pm »
Abi hearing about the news finds herself chatting with a local about goblins turning into chickens...

"I like grubs, tasty..especially the big fat juicy ones. People think im weird for doing it, but i like em. I like chicken to..but goblins eat some really strange and disgusting stuff and im not sure i would want to even taste a chicken who was a goblin once! I would got sick to my stomach i think! Give me the worm and corn fed chicken anyday, but no gobbo/ chicken!

Im getting a not so nice curdling feeling in my stomach right now thinking about it! Yech! O.o

*she snaps her fingers as an idea pops into her head* "Come to think of it...if you really want know how it tastes...we can give it to a friend of mine, mr lance...he'll eat it. He'll eat anything! Hey Mr Lance! :D