The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*  (Read 7831 times)

Anamnesis

Re: *The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2012, 05:42:09 pm »
She bites her lip as she looks between them, clearly not about to get in between the two, though knowing if it were her, she would wish for some sort of reprieve.

"She was not really being any trouble, Milady Ellewen. I just did not know who she was, or what her intentions where with the soldiers." Clearly her voice is a mix of relief knowing that she can be trusted not to cause them any harm, she can't help but show a small amount of amusement.

Then her expression turns serious at the gravity of her own thoughts if anything to impress on her how close she was to being expelled from the tents. "Miss Myla I was so close to banning you from the tents. I thought you here to harm the patients, a spy of sorts, until Thank Toran, he guided my heart not to be so hasty."

She then looks again to Lt Allen very apologetically, "You have my utmost apologies for interrupting your work Sir. I know how valuable your time is and I did not wish to interrupt it for something trivial."
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

ystrday

*The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2012, 08:29:49 pm »
*The strictness of Ell's words, contradicts the gentle arm around Myla's waist.*

Miss, it feels like you are needing to come into defense for my daughter. You do not need to, Hilm is a difficult place at best, there is a time and place for everything. Everyone who works here, devotes time here, and lives here needs to realize that. Excuses from any level from any person is not well tolerated.

Myla is not in trouble for being in the healers tent, for her appearance doesn't show it, she is well versed with the goings on inside these tents. To the annoyance of Lt. Allan.

*Ell looks towards Lt. Allan at that with a hint of a smile*

But, *she squeezes Myla's waist* she knows what she did.

Anamnesis

« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2012, 09:23:55 pm »
She nods understandingly at Ellewen. "Yes Miss. I understand very well. I had not until today met her, and whether she is familar or not, her actions were suspicious to myself. Her requests out of the ordinary from my perspective. Which is why Lt Allen is here. I asked him here because the last thing I wished to do was offend someone who had the right to be here, and still protect those under my care." Her voice soft and respectful always as she speaks to her.
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2012, 10:17:49 am »
*Myla eyes widen as if finding a rope to hang on, with natural flow of language and the accompanying social grace she speaks*

Actually it was my intent the whole time to see the security protocols , you know?  One never knows when a spy is about, *said with a voice that sounds quite genuine on the intent, then noticing Ell's gaze again adds quickly * Seriously, well was amusing as well but nobody said that duty has not to amuse one no?  *grins innocently and almost ( almost ) resigned *

Ho, ho, ho!! you can only try miss, *said securely without doubt, looks at Ell again* And you don't want me to get amused after that kind of remark ? *Grins*

*Allan at this point just shakes his head at the remark and looks at Myla*  I said again, you should take things more seriously milady, and *Frowns* Its due respect to your mother present here that i won't speak more, simply put stop playing with those men, and follow your mother example of dedication and service. *looks at Ell returning the smile, and for a moment breaking the discipline showing a kind behavior * And much to your annoyance you know well that she is way better at being a headache, said with all due respect *he returns at his usual way of acting after this *

*Looking at Raelyn* Well done private, but just next time ask around, but on the records a stranger should have no access though, *frowns a bit* yet she would have given a look to them and i am sure she did before even start to roam on the tents *he gives a well known and strict look at Myla after that*

Ladies *he bows his head* I have -real- work to do , if you may excuse me . *With this the man start to move out of the group ( unless you have something to say ) *

*After the exchange Myla just grins and looks with a mixed feelings on her all about, she waves Allan* Keep up that attitude and you never be the one who take me to a ball .. *upon feeling another squeeze by Ell, she shrugs*  yeah.. yeah .. I am sorry Allan ..

*she sighs a bit in a resigned attitude, the attention of Myla returned to Ell's waist hug and Raelyn's look*

Anamnesis

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2012, 08:21:15 pm »
"Milady Myla, sometimes its time to grow up and be serious, as much as we wish to stay children, to have fun, and forget our troubles, the reality is we all have to grow up and take responsibility. Here, our work is serious, here is where we heal those who need us, and distracting us away from our task could seriously compromise some one's life. I know you know that. But this, is important to me, this is where my calling is, and I need to keep my focus while I am here. We all do. Please understand that there are times even we need a little bit of levity, and there is a time for having fun. Just not at the expense of those we are caring for."

Her tone understanding yet firm. "If I may Milady Myla, I think you are bored, and need something constructive to do with your time, something to hone your own skills, or improve upon those you already have? And we can always use more help around here, if it is something you would consider and is agreeable to you?"
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2012, 05:36:44 pm »
*She arches an eyebrow at Rae*  Seriously?  you are lecturing me?  

*she takes a serious look now* I -am- serious, i've been here way before you and i know perfectly well the procedures that the healer's tent have, I've not broken any rule nor had "took" your time, I have access to the records and still i found so amusing your aproach to things,  with that said my intent here as I said before its to determine the wounds on the soldiers from an approach that you may probably have not considered . *she looks upon Ell* and you'll get to read my report very soon.  I am also intrested as every lady should be on the people who is intrested in court one, it would be a total lack of respect to their station if I ignore such wishes and certainly not something a lady should do.

It may seem to you that i was "playing" but for doing thiings its not really need to look all serious, if one can't find small mercies on life what is worth living then?  why is to help people that important if not for them to feel and look for happiness, I've lived and raised with that in mind, as well as the importance of my heirloom and last name, Diliegence and discipline.

*she looks at Ell, nodding and whispering something in elven too, then returns her blue eyes to Raelyn, putting aside that chdish mask she has wear till now and speaks clearly and without hessitation *

I am sorry milady for have taken your time and tested your commitment, its something you won't have a problem with in the future, I swear upon this on my father's lastname and the honor of our family.

If you may excuse me, I have a report to write and Sir Robert Langsdley is awaiting for my presence. *She turns around to see Ell , laying a kiss on her cheek if she allows it * I am sorry for the problems mother, i sincerly do. You'll get my report on this wounds later, and will met you for the dinner.

*She start to move aside giving a fast hug back at Ell, then her joyful nature returns as she looks down to Ell*  Unless you prefer me to leave you and Dad alone... *she plays with one lock of her hair* that new dress we bought together may work perfectly for the ocassion isn't it? *She winks at her*

Anamnesis

« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2012, 07:07:45 pm »
"Excuse me Milady Ellewen and Myla, but I do have patients to care for. I pray the Great Leader blesses your path, as he has mine. I pray you remain as vigilent and protective of those who guard us Milady Myla." bowing her head respectfully. "If there is no further need of me?"
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

ystrday

*The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2012, 04:36:16 am »
*Ell looks at the two young women, with a frown and a disappointed look upon her face.*

I shall have a talk with Lance about the two of you and your behaviors, it is very inappropriate. Myla go visit whom you were going to visit now, and you young lady go about your own business that you were doing before Myla entered.

*Kisses Myla on the forehead, Ell leaves without another word in the direction she came.*

Anamnesis

« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2012, 06:30:48 am »
She nods and turns to leave, moving to return the documents she was keeping guarded from Myla beforre things went wrong, wondering how her honest opinion was inappropriate and how a girl not much older than herself can judge her when she had not even seen Myla around since she began her studies here and what right she has to begin to judge her. Toran knows her heart, not some young woman who has to throw her fathers surname around thinking she has earned the right to flaunt it. A name doesn't make the person, actions do.
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2012, 03:25:26 pm »
*As she turns around and moves away for just a small moment the mask the woman has falls into a state of seriousness, his true feeling showed if even for a moment where the concern and the bright of intelligence and wisdom have been absent for the whole conversation *

*She walks away wondering how is possible that someone not much younger than her and new to the area had the right to speak of her in the way she was losing time there and judging her, with which right she dared to do that, not to stop there to threaten to ban her, as if she could do such thing.  She had been on the tent for since way before she, and assuming that she knew and understand her motives was even worse .. boredom, if she only would do things for boredom, She knew that beside every single movement and every single word there is a lot of consequences from there.

Children, on that she is right , one wish one could stay children forever, but not anymore, choices and lives are on stake indeed, and she was not being childish, her concerns were true and her methods as well, That girl Raelyn didn't know to whom she was talking too, and Myla had no reason to be proud on her last name, she always had been followed by that shadow, a shadow she never asked and always have tried to escape from , and yet she knows she is a Stargazer, and things are expected from her, still she never uses her lastname for the advantage if she can avoid it, she likes to be her, just Myla, she has a good family, if only the lastname was not be Stargazer, and the burden wouldn't be that hard to bear ...

If only .....

*She returns her gaze to her jovial attitude as she finally spots Sir Robert,*

Robert , I am sorry for having you waiting for me, But my mother needed me you know?  and you know that one should always pay attention to our honored parents, isn't it?

*Robert caught by her charm and manners as well as trying to impress the commander's daughter smiles a bit at her, he knew that getting a good relationship with Commander Stargazer's daughter would be a crucial part of his promotion plans , and yet the woman was not hard to look at, he had to act fast with so many suitors trying to get her hand for the very same reasons he was, with charming voice *

Worry not milady, Its understandable, you know that if your mother need something I will do my best to see her wishes fullfilled, she is a queen and her fairness just pales compared to yours *The man used the sentence and bows to slowly kiss Myla's signet family ring, the game started again, Myla smiles for her inside ... since she was already on the advantageous position, helping to understand the heart of men, helping to see where their loyalties were, she noticed how Brim, that was Robert best friend turned his eyes of the scene, that was the cue she needed, with that the game was on now. And soon this two would be fighting for her, if they were not as smart as she thought they would be.  The game kept going *

Anamnesis

« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2012, 06:56:06 am »
As she steps out of the tent she stops closing her eyes, praying to Toran for his wisdom realizing she already has made a terrible mistake, and waits patiently for Miss Myla to leave the tent in the hopes of speaking with her.
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2012, 01:06:37 pm »
*Time passes, and a chariot leaves over the other side of the tent where Robert, Myla and their entourage are seen leaving the place back towards the Castle*

*Its at this point that Anna comes back into the tent looking at Rae * Waiting for a boyfriend or something?

Anamnesis

« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2012, 08:14:57 pm »
"No Anna" softly. "Just hating myself right about now and trying to figure a way to make things right."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2012, 10:38:24 pm »
mmmm .. okay .. How hating yourself is solving anything? *She pulls her by the tunic * We need to come back to work.. unless its your rest, if it is i'd sugest to go and ask someone out, hating yourself not sure if would serve for anything

Anamnesis

« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2012, 06:55:24 am »
She looks up at the position of the sun in the sky and the way it is beginning to slowly set as she is pulled back in the tents by Anna, realizing she has been there all day, Her thoughts taken to William and where he is and what he is doing, as her eyes fall back on Anna. "I need to find Miss Myla, Anna and I need to get some rest too, I'll be back in time for my shift shift Anna."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2012, 08:16:48 am »
*She nods slowly*  And why you need to see the commander's daugther? *shifty*

**She then shakes her head*  Well I'll see you in the morrow .*She goes hersefl inside the tent*

Anamnesis

« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2012, 11:27:32 pm »
She looks back towards Anna despite her own feelings and follows her back in, watching Anna thoughtfully. "I just I think I made a big mistake in how I approached her Anna."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2012, 11:49:52 am »
*She smirks*  With the risk to sound self-righteous , and the lack of knolwedge of how the situation played, that sounds quite omnious..  Anyway.. we should rest. Tomorrow going to be a hard day.  well.. as always but...

you should go out .. know any cute soldier?  you're going to get youself crazy to stay here all the time. Hilm its a good place, and you aren't that young any more,  have you thought of getting married?

Anamnesis

« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2012, 01:10:56 pm »
"There is someone special, but his path has been different than my own. We don't get to see each other that often. I know I am getting older but I am not that old. I just always had this feeling that, there was something different planned for me, other than getting married."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2012, 01:24:13 pm »
Well.. to be honest , i was surprised to see you here the first time, you were too fragile too used to be soft and totally out of your element, *she smiles with a friendly smile * You getting better, may even like to Allan too, but  must be something out there other than staying serving here you know?  Why you choose to come here over go with that someone?  

I mean.. that higher calling can't be simply spend your day here till you get old no?  why you came here?  and what your plans after this?  

anything