The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*  (Read 7828 times)

Anamnesis

Re: *The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2012, 08:18:09 am »
Approaching the lady she studies her and the impression that Toran has of her and if she is friendly or not, her expression serious, but hoping to find something that will tell her she may just be over thinking things, before she speaks up.
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2012, 08:52:37 am »
*Raelyn focuses and closing her eyes to open her senses to the greater designs of the plans Toran has for her, the feeling of warmth replies inmediatelly *

// She may be read Neutral, with some tendency towards friendly.

Anamnesis

« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2012, 09:06:25 am »
She stops a distance away looking back at Lt Allen, "Lt Allen, Sir, are you familar with this lady at all? She calls herself Myla. The troops seem to have taken a liking to her, and while I do not know the people around her as well as you may. I think I may be wrong about her and she is simply trying to provide comfort to them. It just struck me odd her specific choices, and her request to see the logs."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

ystrday

*The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2012, 09:26:24 am »
*Ell gives Lance a quick hug, looking back from Him to Tyrian*

I will leave you two alone to give you sometime to chat with one another. There is somewhere I should be as well.

*with another few more remarks to both of them, Ell makes her way back to towards where she was before*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2012, 09:48:31 am »
*Allan is still some distance away of Raelyn, making sure he was doing and finishing his overseeing, as Rae turns around towards where he is, ( which is at earshot range of course ), and start to speak to him, she can hear the voice of Myla coming from the front towards her *

Ah Milady Raelyn, you came back and with the records, would you be able to tell me now?, Or its something else i may be of service.

*Lance looks at Ell as she gives him the hug and without remorse bows his head to give a quick kiss on her head, he smiles a bit and shakes his head as well, not fully happy of her leaving ( but barely noticeable ).

- Well my lady, the duty calls isn't it?  *Smiling to her * I'll see you soon then, *Then keeps looking at her as she moves out of the tent then returns to see Tyrian * Well ma'am ?

Anamnesis

« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2012, 10:19:14 am »
"I have not gained an answer from Lt Allen yet, if it would be alright, but if it alright with him. Otherwise I will have to ask that you respect our protocals. I do think however that the soldiers seem comforted by your presense enough that instead of excluding any of them, you might spend some time with those who are able to accept visitors. It would be good for them all, as some of them have us, and another friendly face would surely bring a ray of sunshine into their lives."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2012, 10:33:16 am »
Oh well. . yes , maybe , I was worried you would misunderstood my presence here as not obeying the protocols, i was on my way out when i met my friend Robert here, whom was looking upon some of his men that fell ill as well, he was kindly showing me the area around and having a time to see the officers and the excelent work that its kept being done here. *She nods slowly gesturing towards Robert in the distance, which nods to both ladies as Myla returns her gaze towards Rae *  Worry not about the Records, Robert was so kind to answer what i needed, you have been so kind anyway to look this for me too *she smiles at her gently*

I like to be here from time to time,but my activities usually take most of my time, still you'll see me around , I like you *she gives her that gently and innocent smile that she has wore all the time *

Anamnesis

« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2012, 12:47:13 pm »
"I am glad you understand it was not my intention to insult you Milady Myla or to intentionally mistrust you, only that, here, it is so important to be careful of our men." She offers her a reassuring smile of her own. "May I ask what it is you do?"
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2012, 12:53:50 pm »
*She covers her mouth in a lady like way hidding a laugh* Ho!! Ho!! Ho!! No of course not, I am used to deal with rules and people doing their job, One has to leanr that things aren't done with the whole intent to bother me or something *She grins*  But that you are following what you think its right . even if at times seems a bit obtuse, but hey not everyone its perfect,  you seem to be still learning.  

What i do?  Weeeeeell i do a lot of things, to put it in small words would be hard *She ponders a bit visibly distracted and with a curious look, as she waves ladylike to other official that is passing in the distance, replying to the man's original wave, at this Robert just turns towards the other official glaring at him and following with his gaze. As all this happens then she return her gaze to Rae*

Anamnesis

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2012, 01:00:12 pm »
"Try me, Milady. Or perhaps a description of what it is? I imagine you very much as a people person, whatever it is you do." making a motion to indicate the men whose attention she seems to have gathered. "You certainly have a way with the gentlemen." glancing around at any of the nurses that may be around trying to gauge their reaction to Myla before returning her gaze to Myla.
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2012, 01:10:32 pm »
*The reaction of the nurses vary of course, some of them look at her as seeing some noble or something ( mostly due the ways she acts and the security she carries herself on ), others with jealousy and some others doesn't pay attention to her as they are busy with their duties*

People's person?  *she smiles*  You .. can say that yes,  one has to learn to deal with people and can speak to them in order to put things in motion, its kinda like well like ruling a kingdom no? you as a nurse sure know what authority is, as you have to be hard at times with the patients in order to them to do what its good for them no?

*As this happens Lt Allan finally approaching Where Raelyn and Myla are speaking* Did you already dealt with the interloper you mentioned ? *he comes barking at Rae*

ystrday

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2012, 01:50:35 pm »
*Ell spotting the person she was looking for after leaving Lance, she makes her way towards the person and the small group talking*

Anamnesis

« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2012, 02:27:51 pm »
"Lt Allen, I must apologize to you, for what I think was my overreacting. Please accept my deepest apology for calling you away, though I would still like to know if there are any who outside of the healers, allowed to see the patients records?" waiting for his reply she for a moment offers a bit of curious look to Myla.

'Of course Milady Myla. I am curious, there is more to you than would seem. The way the ladies look at you, and you here to see the soldiers, as if they are your own men." clearly taking a second look at her. "Can you tell me more about yourself?"
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2012, 03:56:44 pm »
*Allan  looks at her for a moment as if saying "seriously", then his expression changes as he spots Myla standing there, in reply to this the woman shrinks herself a bit closing one eye with the looks of a girl that has been caught stealing cookies, the man frowns a bit and then looks at her with a disapproving and resigned look * You.. again. For goodness sake milady And now what kind of game is the one you carry, using the novice recruits now to your games? You should be ashamed Milady.

*Then he looks to Raelyn for a moment* This ... lady .. is no one but Lady Mylanna Stargazer,  daughter of Commander Stargazer, and has as much skill in being a headache as in managing salves and treating illnesses.

*She grins a bit* Aww. . Allan for goodness sake you make me sound me real bad, now that I had her finally thinking high of me. One more hour and i would have been able to convince her to show me the records.   *She smiles showing a brat side for just a moment before returning to her usual ladylike ways *

ystrday

« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2012, 04:34:47 pm »
*Soon after Myla's words, she would feel a familiar arm slip about her waist, a familiar smell of comfort only a mother's scent can bring*

Myla Stargazer, what is happening? *Ell looks at Myla with parental gaze, then to Lt. Allen, then Raelyn, then back to Myla*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2012, 04:55:37 pm »
*She gasps a bit at that and grins at Ell for a moment again giving that well practiced innocent look *

Er.. nothing mother, nothing,. I was about to go looking for you, you know?  *she grins at her*  I came to see about those wounds Father's patrol got hit, the attack seemed worrisome and two of my actual suitors were on that patrol, they were supposed to be having a duel for the right to ask me out to the next ball, but i came to told them that no matter how good that would make a woman feel they should focus on getting better .. *leaving the sentence a bit open in the end *

*Allan simply shakes his head*

ystrday

« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2012, 05:02:05 pm »
*Ell patiently listens to Myla till the young lady is done.*

I see, and why is Lt. Allan and Raelyn, one of the young toranites in training, here next to you? And why would Lt. Allan be calling you a headache? *Looking at Lt. Allan at that before Ell turning her gaze back to Myla to answer.*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2012, 05:08:36 pm »
Ah.. that.. *She smiles and waves dismisively*  We are just meeting each other, she was helping me with the records and to find the suitors, and you know how Allan likes to joke on things like this .. right? *she goes speaking with the confidence and without any doubt *And i knew whom the lady is mother.

*Allan at this again rolls his eyes for a moment upon the remarks*

Milady Iellwen *he bows his head in respect* Your daughter have been giving a hard time to miss Raelyn here, and putting one of her usual games on her, i am sure that she'll have an excelent excuse as always that may even sound reasonable and perhaps true, still......

*Myla keeps smiling to Allan then looks to Ell* See?  the same i said.. *giving Ell that same innocent smile *

ystrday

« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2012, 05:14:36 pm »
Daughter *the tone that any child knows when the jig is up*

*speaking softly in Myla's ear in elven, she looks softly into Myla's eyes and nods barely at her*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2012, 05:30:49 pm »
*Myla's eyes widen with a surprising and almost indignant look *

But mother you even heard Allan knows that I have a good reason to do what I am doing .. he even admited it ...

*She looks down a bit once her mother doesn't soften the look on her, as any daughter knows on where she is standing*