The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Project Falcon  (Read 1027 times)

scifibarbie

Re: Project Falcon
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2008, 02:01:55 pm »
I was so busy fighting spiders and giants, all i saw was the mage. You guys must have beat on em pretty good then. ;)

DO you think the rest of their party, if there were more, wouldnt have charged in if they heard fighting? Or maybe the two warriors were the bodyguards of one traveling mage? Maybe that was all of them and it was dumb luck that led them to us.

I dont pretend to understand how dark elfs operate, but it would seem to me that we would have fought more than just those three if there were more of them around.

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2008, 12:45:38 am »
// Hi All,

I just found out that I won't be making this event tomorrow (unfortunately).  I have a science Final Exam in about a week and my Study group had to push the time back several hours later than expected due to some conflicts at school.

I'm bummed, but there isn't much I can do about it.  Good luck!

LV

scifibarbie

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2008, 03:51:49 am »
The falcons have returned to the free skies of the world. The sun shedding its welcome light on upon their faces.

The answer has been found, but as with all mysteries...More questions than answers remain.

What does the answer that was discovered bode for us all? What can be done? Who should be told of what was discovered?

//Way to go falcons for a successful trip. We all got out safely, a few got lost along the way but eventually made it out and reunited with their friends!

Now...what is next?

I think one more meeting of all those involved is in order. Especially with all those involved in the lumbral quest. This will get everyone who missed any part of the trip a chance to hear all that happened and perhaps shed more light on things.

Key people who should be there are all of those who participated in the trip proper at any point and especially those involved with the lumbral who were along. Lalith Valash, Jennara, beli and plenarius especially. :D

Let me know what you think. :D

ycleption

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2008, 11:26:23 pm »
For any who weren't on this quest but want to have an RP "in" regarding the trip.

http://forums.layonara.com/rumour-has/178022-along-docks-fort-kings.html#post927272

stragen

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2008, 03:13:54 am »
*Jin speaks quietly to each of those who made it out.*

Please meet me to discuss this and other matters.  I will arrange for catering.

*he hands a plain dinner invitation to each of you with a grin.*

Abi, Could you please try and find the lady known as the Veil.  We need to hear her story of the Lumbrals.

I have invited Krys and his wife.

// From memory that is ... I know I have forgotten many ... post here please.
// Abi
// Beli
// Plen
// Drexia
// Jenn

scifibarbie

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2008, 05:23:51 am »
//ferrit
//krys
//lalaith valash

//and for anyone else who was directly related to the falcons mission.

Sorry..its really really early as i post this so im kinda muddled. If i forgot your name you can beat me witha sponge later. :D

Lynn1020

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2008, 09:17:53 am »
//Emie was only there for the first part of the trip but would like to hear how it turned out.