The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Buying orangutang juice  (Read 273 times)

Chazzler

Buying orangutang juice
« on: January 29, 2010, 08:53:29 am »
Oi'me interested in buying ten bottles of Orangutang Juice, squeezed from the
freshest of orangutangs.
Now oi know 'em orangutangs grow on trees on da southern parts o' da lands.
Oi'll pay 100 per bottle o' dis stuff!

Görmungard B.

//Basically this is a RP post, but if a DM with time and liking wants to rename a batch of 10 apple juice to orange juice, Görmungard will buy that from a well doing merchant NPC or PC :D

Verideth

Re: Buying orangutang juice
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 06:44:55 pm »
Hey Buddy,

I dont know what type of juice your talking about but I seen this orange bird in the forrest. We could capture one and squeeze the juice out of it. My Uncle Larry has this vice that has been modified to squeeze good tastes out of ordinary food. Once he put a peice of toast, an egg some butter and apple juice into it. It mixed it all up and spit out the bad parts. The elixer that was left was nutricous and del... Well I wont lie and say it was delicious but it condensed breakfast into one simple drink.

So maybe we can catch one of these birds and squeeze them to make your juice. It will be tricky, you cant squeeze the bird to hard. That would kill it and make the druids by the lake angry. So do you have a gentle touch?

Dweeble

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 08:09:46 am »
Eh? Oi'me nay innerested in squeezin' livin' animals, oi'me jest lookin' fer orangutang juice!

Görmungard

lonnarin

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 03:27:33 pm »
Hmmm, remember seein those before.  Grew on these big ol thorny trees inland this one island in the tropics.  Figure it be a freshwater plant, and it be growin in the hottest of climates.  But not so hot that it be a desert, mind ye.  Hot n humid, thas whar they grow.  Wish I still had me ol ship, nay any I found on the mainlands whar these ticket routes travel.

-Kurn

darkstorme

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 04:04:34 pm »
// Off-topic, but... Orangutan, if you're referring to the great ape.  If it's just some random word Görmungard came up with... carry on.

Chazzler

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 04:22:12 pm »
Quote from: darkstorme
// Off-topic, but... Orangutan, if you're referring to the great ape.  If it's just some random word Görmungard came up with... carry on.

//I misspelled! heheh. And Görm, with his boots has an INT score of 9 and WIS score of 8, so he has gotten mixed up with the vocabulary, being a barbarian and all as well ;)

Nom

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 07:06:46 pm »
Ah yoll be wantin the Wee Mans Orangeutang juce its the bes an oive got loads a orangeutang juce ...nice price an awll...1000 fousand trues a pop
Yours Cordially
The Wee Man
P.S. If ya got any emeralds oid be willin ta barter...nudge nudge ..say no more....know wot oi mean

Chazzler

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 07:25:25 am »
Me price stands, 100 per bottle.

Görmungard

anything