The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: For Sale - BOOTS OF HARDINESS +1  (Read 56 times)

Filatus

For Sale - BOOTS OF HARDINESS +1
« on: September 16, 2006, 02:32:45 pm »
[SIZE=13]On a recent venture into the underdark, the group I was involved with came across a most excellent set of boots. Quite rare in their own right. The boots are generally referred to as "Boots of Hardiness".  They are a great addition to any adventurer's gear and will allow the wearer to move better and will increase his or her"hardiness".  You may leave an offer here, but anonimous bids are also allowed. Just send it by mail if you wish to remain anonimous. Offers lower than 50,000 coins, preferably in Queen's Gold, will be ignored. If one wants to raise the bid, the minimum allowed raise will be 5,000 coins.   Daeron Stormcloud 104 Hlint Mistone  /// Boots of Hardiness +1 Constitution +1 Dodge (AC) +1[/SIZE]

Chongo

RE: For Sale - BOOTS OF HARDINESS +1
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 10:01:14 pm »
50,001 True.

-Ketil-

Filatus

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 12:41:59 pm »

Anoymous bid for 60,000 coins.

osxmallard

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 12:57:56 pm »
*Lillian walks to where the boots are on display to examine them and ask a question of the auctioneer*

Do these have any other qualities besides just the +1 CON and +1 Dodge AC?  They seem like a hybrid ronus/boots of militia without the saving throw benefit for fighters.  I wanted to know before I bid such a large amount for an unknown benefit...

*she continues to inspect the boots*

Chongo

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 01:31:51 pm »
*Doesn't associate with anonymous bids and walks off*

Filatus

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 06:05:03 pm »
osxmallard - 9/17/2006  9:57 PM

*Lillian walks to where the boots are on display to examine them and ask a question of the auctioneer*

Do these have any other qualities besides just the +1 CON and +1 Dodge AC?  They seem like a hybrid ronus/boots of militia without the saving throw benefit for fighters.  I wanted to know before I bid such a large amount for an unknown benefit...

*she continues to inspect the boots*

No, that would indeed be interesting if they did. But really, what you see is what you get. No extra's. Still, ever managed pulling those boots from old ronus over the boots of Militia?

Chongo

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 06:57:59 am »
*Ketil is seeing running by with halfling sized yellow boots covered by dwarf sized ronus boots covered by orc sized militia boots, grunting and cursing as he trips down the street*

Ye got tose uns in 'alf giant soice?

Filatus

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 10:26:06 am »
*Daeron smiles slightly at the sight*

No, I'm afraid not.. and... *he points at Kjetil's boots*... does that actually work for you?

Filatus

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 05:27:21 pm »

-Sold-

anything