The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Arcane alliance expedition  (Read 215 times)

Chuckles_McChuck

Arcane alliance expedition
« on: May 21, 2006, 12:33:41 pm »
If your interested in visiting new lands, discovering secrets, or you just like to fight and protect.  The arcane alliance is always looking for adventures to help protect our wizards while we explore dangerous lands to learn more of the world and the weave.

Our next expedition will be to the aborial plane which has a well gaurded entrance.  If you think you can help please contact either Ralinda, Connor, Tathnolu, Rufus or myself, Lia Di'makiir.

coachterry

• View Profile
    RE: Arcane alliance expedition
    « Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 04:31:17 pm »
    (small wrinkled note printed in gold)

My Lord Rofirein honors Magic & Knowledge: As his paladin, I offer my services as sword & shield to buffer your weavers against attacks.  It is a service that I am destined to fulfill against Blood's invasion forces.

May the Gold's Eye guide your weaves,
    Thomas Stormsinger

"Rare is the person who can weigh the faults of others without putting his thumb on the scales."

LynnJuniper

Re: Arcane alliance expedition
    « Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 04:40:05 pm »
    *comes into the wild surge looking around once again for new messeges, popping grapes into her mouth she comes across this, and scribbles out Thomas's note, writing an arrow next to the scribble* He's not allowed.

Fatherchaos

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 07:27:24 pm »
    *In a strange slashing script* Seek the one known as Dur'Thak, I am willing to assist.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 09:33:37 am »
    *Another message, in an angular, elegant script.* Pyyran Rahth offers his services, as well.

silverdraco

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 03:19:50 pm »
    *Sonya reads this massage with great interest. Then writes the folowing* I'm a sorceress and willing to explore things. If I'm alowed to join one of your expedition. please let me know. If you wanna test my skill before I can join. I'm oke with it. I would not like to be a pain to anyone in the expedition.
      *A discription of Sonya DarkAngel is writen here*
      Signed,
      Sonya DarkAngel.
      //OOC if this is about the expedition on may 27 at 1800GMT, than I'm not sure if I can be there in time. Might be better if I don't join.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 04:04:28 pm »
    *Another message is sent, in a familiar, angular hand.* Upon hearing the date of your excursion, I regret to inform you that I, Pyyran Rahth, cannot accompany you, much to my regret. Best of luck.

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 11:40:44 pm »
    Sorry for all who wanted to join, but this is cancelled and will be done same time next week, I'm just not getting the numbers I want... It's not the mercinaries, I have a good amount that want to join, its from guild members themselves.

Finishing ooc *Lia looks at one of the posts beneath and says to herself*

Sonya?  Interesting, she could do far more then help us as a mercinary, I think I will seek her out

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 05:43:49 pm »
    //I now moved the event for those who wish to know

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 05:50:34 pm »
    *Erug draws a picture of himself with magic coming out of his hands on the piece of paper*

silverdraco

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 12:43:07 am »
    *a bit of text is added to the not Sonya already wrote*
      I can be found in Hlint most of the time. Look me up if you want me to join.

//OOC I live in the Netherland and My time Is GMT +1. On my computer's clock is is now 9:37 hours. And here is the time from the websites clocks. PDT-> 12:37:22 AM EDT-> 3:37:22 AM GMT-> 7:37:22 AM BST-> 8:37:22 AM AEST-> 5:37:22 PM

LynnJuniper

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 05:10:55 am »
    *Rhynn walks out and views the new messeges on the Arcane Alliance post first, her eyes travel from Lia's messeges to Sonyas and one throught and one thought alone travels through her mind.*

'I have to get in contact with this woman first'

Nehetsrev

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2006, 06:05:08 am »
    After leaving from his morning visit with Treana, who had become distracted by the rumor of the death of some hero unknown to himself, the note regarding the expedition to the Arborial Plane catches his eye.  He steps closer to read the note, and those other notes posted with it.

"Hmm....an expedition involving a group of wielders of magic such as myself?  Most curious.  Perhaps I'll check into this further.", he mumbles to himself as he ponders what he's read.

Pulling forth a small piece of parchment from one of his pockets his scribble his own message and tacks it to the post below the notice using a piece of gum arabic.  The note reads in a precise and well ordered hand:

"I too am interested in learning more of the Weave.  Ask Yastin of me and he can direct you to my quarters here at the Wild Surge if I'm not out and about town conducting business.

--Nehetsrev Llun"

Before returning to his room Nehetsrev paces over to Yastin and explains to him about the note and any who might try to contact him regarding it.  To impress the discussion upon Yastin's mind he tucks an extra sum of gold into the inn-keeper's hands with a businesslike smile.

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2006, 08:08:51 am »
    //for those who wish to come, meet in Arabel.