The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: For Adventurers' Eyes Only!  (Read 294 times)

EventHorizon

For Adventurers' Eyes Only!
« on: December 03, 2008, 06:54:17 pm »
Adventurers' reading only!

Think you have seen it all?
Hold it right there, and don't write your memoires just yet!
*a tiny bit of text is added just beneath the above lines*
'Disclaimer; Write your Will into a legal document instead.'

There are sights to see, perhaps you have already seen this, if so you shouldn't be discouraged.
The dangers will be many and only those with their wits about them will be returning in the traditional manner.
Be warned, this is not for the faint of heart, if you did not yet see your first firegiant, and lived to tell about it, please think again carefully.

A few months ago, a book came into my pocession, it describes the many wonders of the destination which we'll be embarking for.
Hopefully, and I can't stress this enough, we'll be among friends, and thus in good company as we head out.
The destination will be disclosed at the campfire.

You are here by invited to join, perhaps you'll find others waiting at the campfire, be it friends, neighbours,
ex', that crazy gnome who sold you that 'anyitemmadeintosilverovernightmagicalpouch'.
So long as the group is deemed to be solid and abled enough, the destination shall remain what has been stated above.
If we are too few then, belinara is a big place...

*a very brief description of the campfire, time and date is written in followed by a signature*

*signed*
Alantha

OOC---OOC---OOC---OOC---OOC---OOC--OOC--OOC

This is a RP and inevitably (probably) bashing kind of event.
If you are playing on the last strand, please consider carefully, this is geared in the epic range.

See level rules for belinara/east!
We'll be going to areas where lvl 20+ is definatly a recommended level, but not required.

OOC DESTINATION: Ruins of a long lost rofireinite kingdom.

Loot policy:
** Need before greed. **
No rolling for items you can't use. Only exception is if you are close to being able to do so, i.e. you are going to meet requirements within a near future (2-3 levels at the most, this is already stretching what falls within the spirit of the server I believe. Please correct me if I am wrong.)
This means no rolling to auction stuff away a week later.
CNR also falls under this policy.

Trues will be equally split amongst all those wanting their share.

WHEN: December 6th (Saturday).
          7 PM GMT (19.00 GMT), 2 PM EST, 11 AM PST, 6 AM AEDT.
          Please re-check time, using the GMT as referance.

WHERE: Fort Miritrix, Belinara.

HOW: Standing on your head while singing (joyfully); An die Freude, in duet with your own shadow.

***Edited, added destination as there seemed to be a little confusion along with a general loot policy***

Chazzler

Re: For Adventurers' Eyes Only!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 01:31:03 am »
*Chakar off-reads the notice and has a spark of interest in his eyes*

LordCove

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 09:20:05 am »
I'm getting that... "This is a bad idea feeling...."....

But then... never stopped me before.

*shrugs and makes a note in his journal before wandering off with a newly cut door under his arms*

mumbles

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 09:59:39 am »
*sein sees the poster nodding with a smile* If storold will be there to make fun of , that will be enough to keep me amused so il come along and wel go from there

Sein

Black Cat

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 11:54:52 am »
Ahm sure ya'll need a dwarf or ta... so ya can count me on.

Grohin

PS. an' dat be one dwarf, ah 'ope ta see many oders so we can make fun ov Storold togeder whoile bashin' goints an' demons

EventHorizon

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 03:25:25 pm »
*a cowled figure steps into the wildsurge, adding a few lines to the poster before vanishing out into the night*

LordCove

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 11:45:26 am »
Forgot to do it earlier... and assumed someone else might have.

A quick Thank You to the Ravens for hosting trips like this.

I'm sure most will agree... if they didn't publicly arrange and invite people to go and see these rare, high level areas.... most of us would never see them.

I quite liked how they unfolded the story of the Island the Deeper we got... even if there were some ... *coughs* ... that didn't get it.  ;)