The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Let the Terms of Milara Be Known To All The Effect  (Read 127 times)

LynnJuniper

Let the Terms of Milara Be Known To All The Effect
« on: December 16, 2006, 08:03:18 pm »
The Following is Posted In Inns throughout the obtainable lands of Alindor, Mistone, and Dregar.
The Following Contract has been signed. It will be in effect for 7 Years

• . Milara is in possession of The  Iriand Mountains, In below and above, everything  
  • . The Boundries of Milara's New Rule Are As Follows: Regardless of names now or later: Bone Hill, Ten Miles Around Bloody Gate (not including the 10 mile perimeter and area within, Region Forest, Vitorium Canyon and Storm's End (Milara does not rule Bloody Gate)  
  • . Milara will not harm those outside the mountains and his borders nor stop new kingdoms of Alindor to grow. He will remove all troops and influence
  • Bloody gate is not allowed to fortify or gather forces during the period of this contract. They may live freely, day to day, but with little to no buildup in troops or fortifications.  
  • . No one save those with the Approval of Milara may step foot into these mountains
  • . If foreces on lands outside the kingdom build or march with 500 miles of the Iriand Mountains the deal is broken
  • .If an invador individual kingdom or ruler attacks the deal is broken    

Leanthar

Re: Let the Terms of Milara Be Known To All The Effect
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 08:11:26 pm »

SteveJW

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 08:16:57 pm »
*Kyle walks up and reads the terms. He shakes his head ruefully*[/b]

"So...Milara will have a permanent presence on Alindor. Hope this deal doesn't haunt us in the future."

*He turns and walks out to be with Ferrit...Cole and little baby Aylana.*[/b]

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 06:24:35 am »
*Jil sees the post amonst the others and reads it carefully.  When she finishes, goes outside to ask the town crier if he has heard anything more and if that means the Town of Stone has been vacated also.*

jrizz

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 09:47:13 am »
*wren reads the note and then goes and sits at the bar, he mutters to himslef and anyone near him" Yet another deal with a devil and the people get the short end of the stick *then in a higher voice* We ""heros"" keep this up and we will go down in history as the biggest plauge the world had ever seen *laughs and says* Glad those thirty "heros" made that deal! it will keep THEM out of those lands. I heard the irlands and now covered in a pitch black darkness! oh I just wonder what is going on in there? Peaceful happenings, I dont think so. I bet you sir *he looks at the bartender* that devil is now building up his forces or doing someother dark thing that wont be good for anyone. Oh and poor Bloody Gate, they are just sitting ducks, "free to live as they shall* HA I say, not with the threat of doom coming in 7 short years. *shakes his head* I have seen some silly stuff happen but this takes the cake. *he rasies his mug* Well done, once again. *then he laughs* oh well who am I to complain if I really wanted to do something I would have been there to try to stop this, of course there is always the deal breaker clause *then he grins, gulps down the rest of his ale, slaps some gold down on the bar and walks out ignoring any comments that may be shot his way*

EdTheKet

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 10:17:28 am »
*As word of the agreement spreads, and the impact of Milara staying within the mountains is realized, old banners and coats of arms are collected from dust-filled attics and moth-infested chests. Old bloodlines start to see their chance to rise to prominence once again.*

Varka

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 10:46:00 am »
*As Varka hears the new rumours, he gathers a few dwarves under him and travels once more to Rilara – to notify the necessary persons*

CHAzz

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 01:16:29 pm »
    *Iago reads the notice carefully, then turns to those grumbling in the Inn, looking very confused* I don't understand, what's the problem with this?  This gentleman has agreed to these terms with this gentleman, to avoid fighting and to help the areas recover from all the bad things that have happened over the years.  There is even agreements to help nature guide itself and recover.  Why is everyone so upset?