The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Down time for me  (Read 174 times)

lunchboxkilla

Down time for me
« on: June 10, 2005, 07:24:00 pm »
Yup I did a full over haul on my 8 month old PC, This if any one keeping track iss my 7th and main PC. The other 5 are old PC's converted into gamming servers that are not running at this time. I could play on my lap top but I had to loan it to my buddy Drew so he has internet. He took the older Mobo and is using it in his PC. Tomarrow I'll have a newer faster PC just for Layo :)

Kidding... reason for the over haul is becase well Im sickl of a PCI GFX card. thing was a tank but honestly it could barelyu handle older games for some god awful reasoin. With 700+ ram and 2.4 GHZ CPU and a 256 Gforsce 4 ?I was pooping out on Layo getting 12 FPS. The other reason for the major over haul is to get my sytem ready for the flood of next GEN games like NWN2 or elderscrolls 4.
I am a dedicated gammer Hard core yo

See you alol in the evening tomarrow :)

lunchboxkilla

RE: Down time for me
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 10:59:00 am »
Alright update time guys.
I got a Brand spanking new MSI MoBo 3000 AMD 36 bit CPU woohooo ha!

Next project is a ati gfx card :) that wont be for a few weeks.

silverblades

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 04:56:00 pm »
hey ..Cel stop messing around with updates and upgrades..
Just Fork out about $2k on a refurbished Dell like I did last year..Had it paid off in six months with a tax return. Believe me you will be very happy with it. Go for the XPS W/2gig ram and a good video card.. and a ethernet card.. I thoroughly enjoy this system.

let me know...
There can be only One.

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 06:12:00 pm »
she works like a dream and I rather blow my money on cheeper prices

lonnarin

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 09:16:00 am »
pricewatch.com for me.  430 bucks for an AMD 64 3400 with 512mb RAM, 80gb HD, cdrw 52X, new case and coolant fan at smksuperstore they had posted in the ads.  One more paycheck and it's ALL MINE!  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 09:35:00 am »
for a grand total of 350 I can get the PC I wanted so bwahahha!

lonnarin

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 12:04:00 pm »
One more day till the paycheck!  *starts singing the doom song!*