The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Event Tonight  (Read 320 times)

Chongo

Event Tonight
« on: June 17, 2007, 04:20:42 pm »
Hey folks, I'd like to get a player event going on central or east this evening.  Let's say around 2100 EST (9 pm EST).

I'd like it to be a roleplay adventure group, with something in mind that would be fairly exciting but not to the point where it's all battle and no camps.

Exploration into the southern underdark and the drow cities might be interesting.  Some of the more forbidding areas of the Orsgaunts, Withered Lands, or Demon Peaks might be fun given the right kind of group.  The regions past rubies in the underdark would be interesting although a true bit of water primal sillyness, likewise with the ocean cave, though the ocean cave seems to edge a bit into all battle/ no camp terrain.

Alternatively on central we could forge into some of the more obscure dungeons of the islands, maybe say hello to a lich... Who knows.

Anyhow, I'm up for something fun, and I'd love to see some folks out there tonight even if it is one of those funky times for all the other timezones.

I'm also edging towards a less stringent view on levels as long as this is a roleplay adventure group and not a grinder.  So if you're 15 and motivated to group up and do something, I'd say come on out and don't sweat it.  We'll figure something out.  I'd just like to see the community out and together.

Meet in the Lor Tavern at 2100 EST?

Sign up with your character name, the word has been posted on the Shack's bulletin for IC purposes.

For now:

- Ketilbjorn Svadi

:o

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Event Tonight
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 04:38:34 pm »
Gah... Really, really wish I could make this, but I'm closing tonight.

Have fun! Bring me back a ruby or twelve! ;)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 04:43:12 pm »
*snaps fingers* dern. I won't be home either. I always miss these events.

Acacea

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 04:53:37 pm »
Acacea will probably be there.

Filatus

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 04:59:44 pm »
I'll try to be there. It depends on which direction it will make though. Not really in the mood for getting lost in the Deep tonight.

I'd be interested in going to a few of the more obscure places on central as you say. So I'll show up with Hardragh and see if he can join up.

Masterjack

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 05:27:47 pm »
Beli will show up

darkstorme

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 05:52:48 pm »
I'd come, but Kell'd die.  He's not terribly fond of that. :)

lonnarin

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 11:28:36 pm »
Thanks for the trip Ketibjorn!  That dungeon rocked.  Luckily Soul Mother wasn't biting, but she loves me. (lvl 17 with only 2 soulstrands lost so far).  We should organize more trips like this, particularly all the dungeons that rarely get visited.  I was beginning to get bored with Dregar, Firesteep and the Rift, but these new places add a whole new level of planning and tactics to learn.  Hope you guys get out of there ok!

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 11:41:32 pm »
Quote from: lonnarin
Hope you guys get out of there ok!

Me too...  *is still in there*

Acacea

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 01:10:57 am »
No wonder Shiff was bleeding so much...

hawklen

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 01:32:09 am »
Quote from: Acacea
No wonder Shiff was bleeding so much...

*sigh* I wasnt in the mood for a long session. Or I woulda been there to watch shiff bleed and die *winks*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 01:37:47 am »
I Didn't die though smart arse =oP

hawklen

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 01:45:48 am »
Quote from: ShiffDrgnhrt
I Didn't die though smart arse =oP

I meant bleed or die *winks* and thanks!

Masterjack

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 08:16:02 am »
That was a good trip. Too bad the giants wanted to take revenge on Beli and pepper him with arrows. Oh well at least the soul mother stayed away.

LordCove

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 08:51:53 am »
So I surmise it went kinda bad down there? heh

Good job was so early in the morning

Skywatcher

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 12:52:40 pm »
A few fell througout the trip and unfortunately there were no clerics to be found but it was a grand adventure none the less.  Thanks Ket.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 01:30:14 pm »
Kudos To Ketil for not only keeping (most) of us alive, but putting up with Shiff.  We ALL know how hard that can be

anything