The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Stand alone quest Info Thread  (Read 3035 times)

jan

Re: Stand alone quest Info Thread
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2008, 10:36:58 am »
*smiles* I had a blast :)...need to refresh my bandages fast though , never know when i'll fall into a well again :D

PS : Sall realy smelled the same as Tegan ....honestly !!!!! *looks around shifty and runs off *

Pseudonym

« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2008, 05:40:39 am »
Wow, two quests in a single week. I spoil you Aussies (and honourary Aussies). Two part quest, 19 & 22 June. See calendar.

Pseudonym

« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2008, 06:18:28 pm »
Change:- June 19 & 22 quests were originally given a restricted level guide of 6-12. I'm going to amend that to open to all levels. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Pseudonym

« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2008, 06:36:10 pm »
Part two of the 'madness' quest on tonight (12 hours-ish from now) but is still open to new participants (to be RP'ed in at start) and open to all levels.

Chazzler

« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2008, 12:39:45 pm »
Gnahh, guess who forgot all about the quest yesterday AEST, ah well :P

Pseudonym

« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2008, 07:57:52 am »
Yeah Chazzler, you did miss out. You too could have been part of a group that loosed yet another great evil upon the poor peasant folks of Layonara!!!

On holidays for a week and a bit ... quests to follow upon my return.

Pseudonym

« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2008, 09:04:31 pm »
Little change on the calendar (sorry).

Originally I was going to run 'Challenge of the Clans' quest on the 17th of this month but due to the set-up time required (that I won't have on that day) i'll have to push it back to the following Thursday night (AEST) the 24th. Details here. This quest is open to all levels.

Instead, the 17th will now host the 'Stinky Pants' quest. The posted level guide is 10-25 ... lower levels will likely die horribly and shamefully however they are still welcome to attend, largely for my amusement.

Pseudonym

« Reply #127 on: July 17, 2008, 04:52:23 am »
*bump*

1.5 hours time from this post. Quest server.

Pseudonym

« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2008, 05:16:09 am »
Those participating in this quest Thursday night (AEST) should download this and have it ready for the quest. Don't cheat and study it prior to this!

Pseudonym

« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2008, 05:16:23 am »
Really, don't.

Pseudonym

« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2008, 10:42:58 am »
Next scheduled Stand Alone Quest - here. Adventure guide ... pack your travellin' shoes and your thinkin' helms.

Pseudonym

« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2008, 08:35:49 am »
Hey AESTers, unemployed GMTers, PST insomniacs and sundry others!

The last week of August is insanely busy for me with work and I haven't scheduled any quests that week. Sorry but just not sure what time I will be getting back in the evening to set-up anything. Hopefully one evening might present where I get home at a reasonable hour and I will post something in this forum with a couple hours notice with some details for an impromptu.

Otherwise, the week that follows for sure.

Regards,
Pseudo

Pseudonym

« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2008, 02:21:36 am »
Quest details here.

Open to all but relates to events from a previous quest.

// Previous participants:-

Yvale
Jaelle
Chakar
Sala
Mirrim
Sallaron
Jacrum
Argali
Alleina
Rain
Ananxatus
Victoria
Filuviel
Abi (RIP)
Marcus

Pseudonym

« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2008, 08:50:38 pm »
And the Wednesday night - Ingenuity.

Pseudonym

« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2008, 03:22:47 am »
Just a quick note. Tomorrow night's quest involves delicate dealings with an NPC (whom some have encountered before) who possesses intentions and methods thoroughly and unquestionably evil in nature. It also involves the lives and wellbeing of children NPCs.

Though nothing in the quest should encroach upon the boundaries of Layonara being a family-friendly server, if players might be upset by the consequence/prospect of a 'bad' outcome for the children (depending on character actions, of course) then this quest might be one to sit out.

Regards,
Pseudonym

Pseudonym

« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2008, 06:02:46 am »
Just got back from work, quest tonight still going ahead as planned but I might be running 5-10 minutes late. Sorry!

Pseudonym

« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2008, 09:22:20 pm »
Next quest is part of an ongoing series, though remains open to all. Sorry for the short notice but I wanted to get this done before the servers go down for however long.

http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=8922&day=2008-9-28&c=3

Pseudonym

« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2008, 12:40:07 am »
The next scheduled quest is NOT closed in any way but does relate to a series of events that have already taken place.

The next-to-next scheduled quest is unrelated and open to any and all who are interested.

Pseudonym

« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2008, 04:02:00 am »
Apologies!!!

The Deals, Steal and Heals [plot related] quest, details here, originally scheduled for the (Aussie) evening of Tuesday 14th Oct will now have to take place on the Wednesday evening. Otherwise, all details the same.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Pseudonym

« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2008, 05:40:18 am »
Next quest details here.

Bashy with a difference! (though, thinking about it, as I always tend to try to have a twist, a 'difference' would be to have a bashy quest with no twists). So, bashy with a different difference? Anyways, you'll see.

anything