The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Stand alone quest Info Thread  (Read 3061 times)

Pseudonym

Re: Stand alone quest Info Thread
« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2008, 11:22:07 pm »
A change in the times for this quest. Start time is now 11.00pm AEDST. There is a link on the calendar post for your time. Sorry for any hassle, just trying to be as accomodating as possible to those who have invested so much time into this series.

Pseudonym

« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2008, 07:56:22 am »
Wow, look at me, i'm an overdue quest link!

Bashy quest, promises certain injury and a good chance of hideous death to the ill-prepared (and a so-so chance of said same hideous death to the reasonably well prepared).

Hope you can make it.

Pseudonym

Pseudonym

« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2008, 07:23:06 pm »
Because I am a top bloke, due to this quest being postponed and it having quite a few sign-ups, I will run this quest in it's stead.

This quest, though only a 'shorty' (expected duration 2 hours-ish), has plot ramifications.

Pseudonym

« Reply #143 on: December 09, 2008, 02:24:48 am »
*bump* Two hours time.

Pseudonym

« Reply #144 on: December 31, 2008, 01:35:51 am »
Next planned quest - here.

Short(er) notice impromptus until then.

PS. Happy New Year!

Pseudonym

« Reply #145 on: January 18, 2009, 02:46:36 am »
Reminder: This quest in about 25 hours time and also this one later in the week.

Pseudonym

« Reply #146 on: January 18, 2009, 02:49:52 am »
PS. Both are stand-alone, RP based and open to all levels.

Pseudonym

« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2009, 08:43:04 am »
*mental note to make less than 30 NPCs for next quest*

Script Wrecked

Bidvell, Outside Leringard
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2009, 11:03:40 am »

Nice work, Pseudo.

Regards,

Script Wrecked.

Pseudonym

« Reply #149 on: February 01, 2009, 06:16:41 am »
// Always expect the unexpected ... //

Sallaron Tempest: [Party] *looks to the side at Oma... then her stick.. and snatches it off her* Give me that! Depriving an old woman of her walking stick! I ought to knock you on your butt

Cardin Stormcaller: [Party] *looks at Alleina* You know..i think that would look better on me...

Oma Limetree: [Party] *pinches her butt and kisses her cheeks* heya sweet

Cardin Stormcaller: [Party] *exxagerated feminine walk he moves to a table to look at the foods on offer*

Argali Trueaxe: [Party] Why am I wearing armor? *higher pitched voice*

Oma Limetree: [Party] *takes Tegans hand and leads her to the table*

Volga : [Party] YOUS dere! Were da ellh's all da fuud....ann were da ellh's did mes beerd gos!

Volga : [Party] Dere a specials seets fur usses datt bees betturs denn da rests of dees peepuls? Dere berrut bees....ors I'm gunna have to whoop ya sumting fierce!

Argali Trueaxe: [Party] Is that husband of mine getting himself into trouble again? *thinks out loud*

Sallaron Tempest: [Party] *walks around.. drinking an ale and occassionaly pinching the noblemans and servant boys butts with a cackle*

Argali Trueaxe: [Party] *gives Sallaron a wifey glare*

Tegan Tempest: [Party] *glowers at Oma*

Oma Limetree: [Party] did ya see? did ya... I can magick myself up

Tegan Tempest: [Party] Thaz iz one dafz woman

Argali Trueaxe: [Party] Honey, "shorty" is not really a term of endearment. *higher pitched voice*

Cardin Stormcaller: [Party] Oh Ilsare *looks up* Give me strength *snaps his fingers* Thats it...Im not feeling the love

Fenrir Thornaxe: [Party] Argali... wha's wrong with ye... where's yer armour?
Tegan Tempest: [Party] Argali iz wearing it!
Argali Trueaxe: [Party] *turns to Fenrir*
Fenrir Thornaxe: [Party] *he looks over his shoulder at Tegan* Ye wha'?
Argali Trueaxe: [Party] Who dear dwarf?
Fenrir Thornaxe: [Party] *clonks Argali on the head* Ye!
Tegan Tempest: [Party] *frowns* but Argali could have swornz it had more metal
Volga : [Party] *pounding on the table with BOTH hands*  I dunn see no ale...no meat....what kind of scam you clean faces trying to pull on me!
Argali Trueaxe: [Party] Hey! Honey, did you see what that nasty dwarf did to your wife?!
Sallaron Tempest: [Party] *enthused by Fenrir's bashing of Argali.. he tries to join in.. zapping at her feet... but his magic finger still not working*
Argali Trueaxe: [Party] I aught to set him alight for his bad manners.
Sallaron Tempest: [Party] *then joins in.. bonking Argali on the head with his staff* I... am... not... your... honey!

Alleina Shiante: [Party] What symbol? *hic*

Argali Trueaxe: [Party] *reaches up to grab Sall by the collar*

Fenrir Thornaxe: [Party] *he grabs the child by the collar and lifts him up, obviously disgruntled* Whas goin on ere?!
Serving boy: *blanches in the implacable dwarf's iron grip*

Argali Trueaxe: [Party] You'll find your things on the doorstep.

Sallaron Tempest: [Party] *twirls a finger around his temple mockingly at Argali* Looooney!

Volga : [Party] you there...green skivvies! toss me that fork....and no jokes about tossing dwarf anything.

Volga : [Party] *banging his head on the table* I need my beard......my sweet precious beard!

Alleina Shiante: [Party] ... you are awfully boring .... cheer up, mate!

Sallaron Tempest: [Party] *looks down at herself... then tugs her pants wide... peers down and gasps* Oh my!!
Sallaron Tempest: [Party] *seems transfixed as she stares down... then looks up... cackling madly* This could be interesting

Tegan Tempest: [Party] Argali needz to zit, my feet hurtz
Tegan Tempest: [Party] Theze zoes are killing me

Volga : [Party] Its about time that someone made a  table I can see over!  good on ya lad...must be a new Dwarf friendly design.
Volga : [Party] get tired of always looking UNDER tha  things...aye good job.

Oma Limetree: [Party] *looks at her own clothing* hey! TEGS *whining* why am I wearing these?

Volga : [Party] stop waggling that finger around....ya look like a wee ninny

Sallaron Tempest: [Party] No respect for elders.. why I ought to!!! *raises her staff to club Tegans head in*

Cardin Stormcaller: [Party] *grabs a mug of ale..then reconsiders and grabs the jug instead and drinks*

Fenrir Thornaxe: [Party] *he grins* Eht was eh rather humorous sight ehn hindsight, ye know

Sallaron Tempest: [Party] *sighs and rubs his stomach* Should have known... free booze

Pseudonym

« Reply #150 on: February 03, 2009, 04:44:23 pm »
Next scheduled quest - here. Sure, a bit sparse on the details now but it's not because I am yet to come up with anything .. it's because I am wanting it to be a surprise. Yeah, that's it. I am really quite organised. Yeah. *backs away, avoiding eye contact*

Pseudonym

« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2009, 05:08:00 pm »
Next scheduled quest can be found here. Open to all, no level limits (upper or lower).

Only two scheduled quests this month (sorry), Ark's WLDQ is taking more concentration, focus and effort than i'd anticipated. Who'd have thunk it?

Pseudonym

« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2009, 08:03:41 pm »
Link!

More March quests coming ...

Pseudonym

« Reply #153 on: March 01, 2009, 07:01:11 pm »
Please note change of date for that quest, now on the Sunday the 8th (no longer Friday the 6th). Hope that better suits those who have already found themselves embroiled.

Pseudonym

« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2009, 04:02:44 am »
Howdy folks,

Due to the thin sign-up and the fact that the only person who has actually discovered any of the many clues I have planted in game cannot make it and a conflicting CDQ involving some of the potential participants, I think I am going to go for a deferral of the quest scheduled for tonight.

Will post with alternatives soon.

Pseudo

Pseudonym

« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2009, 12:41:53 am »
Next scheduled quest - here.

Pseudonym

« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2009, 09:17:06 pm »
And here for the next one.

Pseudonym

« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2009, 04:23:10 am »
Next quest. No puzzles involved, I promise.

Pseudonym

« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2009, 06:48:31 pm »
Next scheduled quest - here. All levels welcome.

Cinnabar

« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2009, 06:54:09 pm »
You might want to check the WTC link.. It's listing as March 5 ;)

anything