The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: C.A.  (Read 486 times)

Hellblazer

C.A.
« on: November 24, 2009, 10:50:37 pm »
*Tyillaans walks up infront of the room and tries to stand taller than the desk, her voice can barely be heard in the back*

H.hello m..my n..name is Tyillaan Selaama.

I..it's m. my fi. first t. time here a.. a. and i. i;ve b.. been l. listening t. t. to your stories. I.. I have t. to sa. say that you a. all have c. courage.  I.. I to a. am addicted. I. I am a.. a. crafter a.. addicted, a. addicted t. to c. crafting a.. arrows. I. i.. I c. can j. just l.loose m. myslef i.. in m.. making them a. all d. day long a. and f. forget a.. about e..eating o. or g.. getting in reverie.

*she moves and sits down.*

//please people this is just for fun, and in no way is it to make fun of those that goes into such sessions. I Have the out most respect for those who are trying to get rid of addiction, but it started with a comical tell from a friend in game so I thought I'd start it off.

I just thought that with all the people spending hours on end crafting in game that it could be fun :D

The following users thanked this post: Ravemore

Dorax Windsmith

Re: C.A.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 10:56:23 pm »
*raises hand when the facilitator calls on the next volunteer*

I'm Trenton, and I'm addicted to scribing, enchanting, and smelting.....

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 11:02:36 pm »
*he answers with the crowd*  Hi Tyiilaan, Hi Trenton

*he then steps up with a regal posture but humble look speaks *

Greetings, I am Lance Stargazer.  And I am addicted.

All Started with the tailoring and the lesson of humbleness, but then the duty came and the call of ore simple was too much to stand, When i did lose the control of it , I did not know. I just spent the nights making shields, forgetting about my family, and then  .. . The gems. . oh the gems.. .  

*he holds a tear and goes to sit himself *

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 11:07:52 pm »
*Tyra whispers to one of the moderators before speaking up*
 Does crafting the deaths of various undesireable peoples count as a craft?

*she eyes Tyillaan, fingering the pommel of her ninjato*

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 11:12:34 pm »
*the moderator looks at her and then points to the other room*

That's the homociadal anonimus that you are looking for.

*he then turns back his attention to the others.*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 11:15:39 pm »
*Aesthirs tilts his head as The moredator says that *

Oh.. wrong group. .

Where is conspirators annonimus, again excuse me?

Two rooms at the right corridor..
Thank you. .

*he walks out but then return his sight to the group * I'll be watching.  *narrowing his eyes as he departs *

willhoff

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 11:16:59 pm »
*Vrebel grunts and raises his hand*  My first time here as well but I dont even know why I'm here.  I abuse the tinkering device and arrow makin' fer sure but I aint no addict.  I have been know to stand endlessley by the fletchers table but i do it because i like the process not because I cant control meself.  If I wanted, I could put it all down and walk away just like that *nods and sits down*

Hellblazer

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 11:20:00 pm »
*Tyillaan taps gently over the thigh of her friend, then notices something coming out of his armor, she takes it out and looks at him*

y..you f. forgot t. to leave t. this a. at home

*as she gives him the half finished arrow*

willhoff

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 11:39:58 pm »
*Vrebel barely noticing Ty's tap look over and down at the arrow shaft sticking out*

Oh that? Yeah I left that there on purpose see.  When I can't find no more spots ta put em' that's were I shove all the extra's.  Just in case I get the urge um, hmm.  Maybe I do have a problem *sighs and stays quite*

Hellblazer

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 11:53:52 pm »
*she leans in and whispers*

i..it's a..alright.. w. w. we'll he. help you

*And smiles at him compassionately*

geloooo

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 08:53:45 am »
Ni'haer walks in and takes a seat, smiling at everyone in a pleasant manner, donning his war armaments.

Hi, my name is Ni'haer, you may just call me Ni for short, and I delight in leeching the life from others. I also have a morbid fascination with gems, jewelry, and infusing fine gems with magic, if that helps. But I'm not really addicted to them anymore, I have a new hobby that is far more amusing.

He maintains his smile looking oblivious towards them as he remains seated.

So...

Chazzler

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 04:14:54 am »
*Ushered in by some rough guards comes Görmungard, stinky as ever and looking like he has bathed in gore*

ARRGH! Oi nay want!!

Foine foine, bloody skull lovers...

Oi'me addicted te cleavin' da heads o' gobbers, an' makin' good ol' drinkin' bowls uht o' 'em, an' 'en oi go te Dregar an' hunt som' goints an' drink their chieftain's blood from thar cup!
Ha! Eht gives me power!

Jest loike thar heart o' da leader.. Oi ken taste eht already, salty an' strong, when oi eat eht, oi git his grannoch-spawn soul inte me being an' oi ken laugh at 'im ferever te try an' git uht o' me! HA!

*The guards look at each other, then to the moderator, who just facepalms and juts a thumb towards the homicidal aholics department of the facility.
With a sigh he says..*

Why do they always bring the dwarves here?...

anything