The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 1300 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2007, 05:10:48 pm »
Drink up me Hearties Yo ho!

havoc

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2007, 09:44:33 pm »
I have unplugged the speakers because the sounds upset the dogs.  I dont get music nor the game sounds or even the annoying beeps and dings the computer makes.

LOL

so I listen to me type...  I'm fairly lousey at it too...  :)

Nehetsrev

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2007, 10:45:03 pm »
At the moment, "Until We Say Goodbye" from Joe Satriani's album Engines of Creation.  Been listening to Joe Satriani most of the night actually.

For songs that might make one "feel good", as an alternative to the usual love songs and such, I recommend Bryan Duncan's album Blue Skies, and the title track from said album, of course.

And in the time I've been typing this WMP has switched to Joe Satriani's "Crowd Chant" from the album Super Colossal.  :D

Witch Hunter

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2007, 06:33:11 am »
Quote from: MJZ
I got this great page from a magazine on my board.. it's an ad for butter, randomly enough, and it says *clears throat* :
 "Most men don't understand that a woman's heart is like a deep ocean of secrets.
 Pirates do.
 Maybe that's why they're so sexy."

Haha! Arrr...

I 'sher get 'yer heart love, ne'er a dull spirit in 'es good 'ol shabby sea dog aye? could set 'ye up prettah darn nice 'wit a cap'tan lad like me 'er, savvy 'at?

*cough fit*

Samael - Telepath

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2007, 07:02:02 am »
I'd say one of my favorites is Puscifer, with a nice addition of a Wasteland by 10 Years **points to her siggy at the bottom**. Also love Sirenia, Nightwish, Linkin Park's slowly crawling back to my top lists (I didn't like them once after a near obsession with their music), hmm, hmm... Mostly the newer and darker stuff, although I do like 80s music as well. Currently though IDii's got me hooked on most of the metals.

bowfreak

• Followers of Katia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 07:34:24 am »
Serenia....Nine Downfalls and a Destiny

PlayingAtWork

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: March 27, 2007, 07:55:43 am »
    Right now I have been listening to a lot of Nothingface and Machine Head.  I love my metal.

SuperMunch

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 09:44:23 am »
    300's OST to sharpen me[SIZE=-1] up and make me ready [/SIZE]up for a bit of the old... whatever it is I'm doing.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2007, 12:23:28 pm »
    Bit of Within Temptation bit of music from some Anime OSTs (All instrumental as of now), Panic at the Disco!  I write Sins not Tragedies is kind of funny once and a while, the RENT  Soundtrack *shrugs*

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2007, 01:22:22 pm »
    Within Temptation is yummy.

scifibarbie

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2007, 01:55:21 pm »
    Im such a Tool...fan. Cant stop listening to them.

That and i saw disturbed in and stonesour in concert a few weeks ago so Im back on the bandwagon with them too.

Ohh..and lets not forget grooveradio to get my bedonkedonk shakin! :D

Witch Hunter

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2007, 02:11:40 pm »
    Wooohoo Tool are great... they're the first band I heard and liked that led me to the whole alternative scene some good 8 years ago or so.

thedagda

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2007, 03:22:31 pm »
    Almost any 80's metal, especially Maiden.  As far as newer bands, StoneSour, Coheed and Cambria, Dirty Americans, Silvertide, things like that.  And at the top of the list, the never popular, little know Warrior Soul!  Rock on!

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2007, 10:29:36 pm »
    *list o' bands* :'}

3 Days Grace, 30 Seconds to Mars, AAR, AFI, Aiden, Alice In Chains, As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold, Blink 182, Cute is what we aim for, Death Cab for Cutie, Disturbed, Fall Out Boy, Gorillaz, Hellogoodbye, Incubus, Jimmy Eat World, Korn, Linkin Park, Metallica,  MCR, P!ATD, Plain White Tees, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, 30 Seconds to Mars, Mudvayne, NiN P.O.D, Bullet for My Valentine, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Daughtry, Nickelback, Hence Reverie, HIM, Hawthrone Heights, Godsmack, Thousand-Foot Krunch, Johnny Cash (is a pimp), Senses Fail, Simple Plan, Slipknot, System of a Down, Used.

But thats only like half of the bands I listen to. And yeah I can almost name them in alphabetical order. :P

Right now I'm listening to Dani California - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Pseudonym

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2007, 11:17:21 pm »
    I feel so old.

Shadowblade225

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2007, 11:22:57 pm »
    Depends on the mood I guess.  Before the gym, typically something like Tool.  I do like their most recent album.  But then I like all their work.  Led Zepplin is still the greatest RB of all time.  With bodybuilding, the music I listen to is overall, pretty intense.  

I'm not so much into the commercial hip-hop and RnB that I hear constantly in my area.  But other than that my musical tastes are pretty diverse - from Andre Bocelli to Andre Reau.  Even Neil Diamond on a rare occasion :)

And ya, since I'm an 80's child, I love 80's music. And laugh if you will, but Thriller by MJ is still a  good album.

Pseudonym

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2007, 11:41:02 pm »
    Quote from: Shadowblade225

And ya, since I'm an 80's child, I love 80's music. And laugh if you will, but Thriller by MJ is still a  good album.

If I didn't know how big you were, I probably would laugh. :)

Guardian 452

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2007, 12:47:15 am »
    Evanescense

and

TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra)

Guardian 452

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2007, 12:51:08 am »
    Evanescence

and

TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra)

Witch Hunter

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2007, 01:23:53 am »
    Quote from: Pseudonym
    I feel so old.
    You ARE old.

:rolleyes:

And ya, since I'm an 80's child, I love 80's music. And laugh if you will, but Thriller by MJ is still a good album
    '

Heh, I grew up as a 90's kid and MJ still remains a favorite :)