The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A Tale of Form - Next session  (Read 412 times)

Filatus

A Tale of Form - Next session
« on: February 03, 2008, 10:31:27 pm »
For the next session there were a few requests to have it on a Saturday. Currently there are two options for this week. Either the quest will be run on Tuesday from 6 pm EST/11 pm GMT, or Saturday from 6 pm EST/11 pm GMT.

Please post here not only with your preference, but whether you can make either one of them or not.

The quest will be run on the day that allows for the most participants.

Script Wrecked

Re: A Tale of Form - Next session
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 10:44:35 pm »
I sense a missed opportunity for a poll. ;)

*) Either
*) Tuesday
*) Saturday
*) Niether

*votes "Either"*

jan

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 12:08:01 am »
I can make it to both dates , but have a slight preference for Saturday .

Jan A.K.A. Barion

scifibarbie

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 03:06:05 am »
saturday is better for me thanks :D

Yllyrryon

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 06:20:50 am »
Saturday, at 6pm est is best, here.

Pibemanden

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 09:15:42 am »
Saturday please :) Tuesday works.. But well Saturday is way better

Serissa

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 10:07:49 am »
Either day will work for me.

Black Cat

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 11:14:16 am »
*scratched over*

Oups... thanks DMOE

Well seems like preference goes to Tuesday then... even if I do have a quest before too... but it starts at 18:00 GMT and is part 2.. so it should work fine.

So... Tuesday

DMOE

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 11:35:52 am »
Just a gentle reminder that there is already a quest on the calender set to run from 8.30-11.30pm GMT on Saturday (not including usual quest run over ;)) which has one person on both that and this quest so far.....

Tobias

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 12:56:41 pm »
I have no preference, so I will go with the majority here. :)

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 06:28:08 pm »
Quote from: DMOE
Just a gentle reminder that there is already a quest on the calender set to run from 8.30-11.30pm GMT on Saturday (not including usual quest run over ;)) which has one person on both that and this quest so far.....

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At the time we posted the placeholders we did not see the conflict.
------

While we do strive not to schedule with conflicting times, unfortunately, this is the only Saturday (as requested by more than one of our participants) that we can run this quest - probably within this month.

I'll be flying to Chicago and Baltimore and would like to have the quest finished before, or else it is unfortunately likely to be another three weeks before we are able to finish this series.

If its only affecting one of you, we don't mind the late arrival (and I won't say why or how for fear of spoiler, but you won't miss overly much being 30 min late), otherwise, if requested by our participants perhaps we can press the starting time back if this affects more (although, not much further since its the wee hours of the morning for many participants)

------

Otherwise, this is looking like Saturday is best.

scifibarbie

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 07:06:42 pm »
i can do tuesday, but i might be an hour late depending on how work goes. :(

well...mor elike work nad then the bloody buses. yay cta!

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 07:12:14 pm »
No worries, scifibarbie - I actually just found out that I cannot do Tuesday at a reasonable hour because of school and something that just came up...

So, with that said, Saturday it must be.

Script Wrecked

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 05:28:39 am »
*anticipates the potential for a "Finale Part 2" (or "Part B", according to preference), musing over the party's penchant for maschism (contriving to fight the big bad big-bads not once, but twice), high RP drama ("No, I don't want to hold your hand"), travel ("These mountains aren't so vast, let's try over THERE"), libraries ("Ooo, what's in this book?"), and love of plain old good story tellling ("Good evening ladies and gentleman...")*

;)

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 06:36:38 am »
To quote from the very first calender entry:

This is the first part of a two (or possibly three) part quest.

Alright, so we may have underestimated just a little.  

But this, this?!:

Quote from: Script Wrecked
(contriving to fight the big bad big-bads not once, but twice)

*Snickers* That really was all you guys.  ;)

and your forget.... "But, its yew!!"

hehe, sure gonna miss you all after Saturday!

Black Cat

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 11:35:13 am »
If it is possible... and yes, I know I am the one that requested a Week-End quest.. but since we got it... could we start a little later (about 30min or so, because ,yes, I'm the one on the other quest... but hopefully it will end early *grins* if only they listen to the dwarf.)?

I don't know for the other GMT people, but I don't really mind staying really late when I can sleep all sunday morning. Besides I'm a lucky one and got two weeks holidays coming up :)

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 08:47:45 am »
Sorry for delay in responding to your request BlackCat.  After discussing this with Filatus we are going to keep it as it is on the calender.

The quest has tended to start at least that much later every time, after porting everybody and recapping the things that happened the last time, so assuming the quest your on before doesn't run too far over there really isn't much you'll miss.

But, we do want to give the party as much time as possible to figuring things out and finish, however,  Filatus and I can both only be around to a certain time tonight, regardless of start.  *smiles* the extra minutes could be crucial at the end.

Log into quest whenever you are done and we will port you.  Shoot us a PM if something changes and you cannot make it.