The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Important: Major House Cleanup For Inactive House Owners.  (Read 950 times)

Leanthar

Re: Important: Major House Cleanup For Inactive House Owners.
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2006, 02:56:54 pm »
No, sorry. We freed the house up because it was not being used for SEVERAL months. We are limited on resources and space (module size for nwn) so we have no choice but to free up housing when this sort of thing happens.

YoDDa

• Followers of Beryl
    • View Profile
RE: Important: Major House Cleanup For Inactive House Owners.
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2006, 07:31:18 am »
My character spent all his money on this house and on crafting and therefore he has about 3000 gold on the bank right now. the worth of the house and the items in it would properbly be worth a couple of 100000 thousand.can i file something in the Request for Reimbursements forum ?. ive been here on the forum randomly over the last couple of months therefor a thread like this is easy to miss but if anyone had sent me ONE message to my inbox I wouldent missed it i can assure you

YoDDa

• Followers of Beryl
    • View Profile
RE: Important: Major House Cleanup For Inactive House Owners.
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2006, 01:44:33 am »
bump

EdTheKet

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2006, 01:51:44 am »
can i file something in the Request for Reimbursements forum ?

Of course, that would be a good place.

silverblades

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2007, 11:01:58 pm »
Just wanted to know the status of 188 rillon lake still in Sand Krows name. I know you guys and gals are pressed for time just wanted to know the status is all.
There can be only One.

silverblades

« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2007, 08:19:14 am »
bump..
There can be only One.

Laldiien

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2007, 08:41:59 am »
Suggest that a post in Disputes & Greivences would be more productive than bumping this.  
orth - 10/29/2006 1:35 AM
silverblades - 10/29/2006 12:22 AM Orth Did you read my message regarding 188 rillon. I would hate to have it go back up on the market. Mara is a fairly active guild member for the freelancers, though at this time shes really limited to some RL situations that are beyond my control. please reply thanks. as for the conversations with Dorganath they were all OOC Tells. he did recall them though.
Was just waiting on Dorganath to comment on this, nothing will be done to 188, we'll need to work out the arrangement to get it in your name though.

Dorganath - 10/29/2006 5:39 AM Yep. I was asked to transfer the house and it slipped off my to-do list during one of the last updates.
 Copy and paste that.

D Blaze

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2007, 08:50:15 am »
He's just bringing to mind a house of an inactive character, and player too, and probably wants it too :)

Laldiien

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2007, 08:51:58 am »
nah, I re-read the thread. Edited the original post.

anything