The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Orth is Leaving  (Read 1102 times)

orth

Orth is Leaving
« on: August 08, 2005, 06:49:00 pm »
As of tomorrow afternoon I'll be gone from Layo and the Internet.  I don't know when I'll be back.  It could be a very long time.  I have some things to take care of.

Plenarius is still well alive and involved and watching, he hasn't disappeared.  Feel free to RP you saw him in the skies or something :D
Everybody take care and maybe we'll see you down the road.  I'll try to stop by on occasion.

Adios,
James

Tobias

RE: Orth is Leaving
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 07:38:00 pm »
Ummmm Wow.. Just wow. I never saw this one coming.. Please take care Orth and keep in touch..  You have done alot of things for this world and I really appreciate ( and I am sure that we all do ) everything that you have done for the community. Take it easy and get some well deserved rest.  We will miss you Orth.
  Just .... wow.. *mouth opened*
    Brandon

minerva

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 07:43:00 pm »
I hate the word Goodbye...so how about see you later. 
  Even though we didn't play much together, I'm going to miss you.  You made a large impact on this community and your absence will be sorely noticed. Your work has contributed much to the greatness of Layonara and stands in tribute to your dedication.
  Best of all in whatever you chose to do.
  And come back for heavens sake.
  Jen

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 07:53:00 pm »
Wow..... Yeah... I'm lost for words here....

Ozy_Llewellyn

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 08:04:00 pm »
*nods* I'll keep the fire goin at night for ya. For that very long time from now.

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 10:01:00 pm »
*pulls hair out* were doomed... who is going to ork on bugs and save us from our little proablems... *sits in a dark corner mumbiling to himself* it will be okay... its will be okay... it will be okay...

Andrios

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 10:10:00 pm »
I am sorry to hear you are leaving.  I really enjoyed the times spent with Plenarius.  You will be missed.  Take care of yourself.   We look forward to seeing you again.

KageKeeper

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 11:10:00 pm »
Wow.

I hope everything is well and that you return to us sooner then later!

Take it easy James. :)

Thunder Pants

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 11:27:00 pm »
well we'll see you when you come back, hope everything works out for you and all that fun stuff

Ar7

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2005, 12:24:00 am »
I hope your absence will be shorter than the one, than when you left last time.

Good luck!

aragwen

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2005, 01:31:00 am »
Wow...see you later Orth. Hope you return quickly.
  Did not RP much with you but will never forget that time when I was totally new and you showed me the way to Hampshire.
  Starts running around in a mad panic.....who is going to fix all the bugs....help!!!!

s0ulz

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2005, 01:42:00 am »
When I saw this topic in the forums, I didnt know what to do for about 10 secpnds. I was shocked... but hey, if it must be done then so be it Orth. And I hope you'll be back as soon as you can! Waiting on you! :)

freemen2

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2005, 01:47:00 am »
*Blink, blink, mouth open*...Luck with what ye have to do, hope to see ye again ;)

steverimmer

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2005, 01:49:00 am »
*sighs* well I think I can say for all of us you'll be sorely missed, but RL does come first, take care and please drop in whenever you get the chance :)

regnus

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2005, 04:36:00 am »
Good luck and as everyone else has said, you will be missed.  RL does come first though.  

We'll see you when you return.

cappyra

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2005, 05:33:00 am »
Wow...  I could'nt believe it when I saw the post...  Plenarius has always seemed an intricate part of Layonara...  this is so weird.

Best of luck in your ventures.  I hope to see you return.

Rayenoir

• Followers of Rofirein
    • Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2005, 05:35:00 am »
But... but... who's gonna answer all my dumb questions?  And hit me with a reality check when I'm making an overblown issue about my DT's?!

Probably the rest of the people on the server.  But it just won't be the same.  ;)

Hope real life treats you well, Orth/James.

Trace Nightwind

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2005, 10:11:00 am »
Orth, It has been a pleasure knowing you and your well Rp'd Character Plenarius.  I will never forget the amazing Wedding Bama got to be the "Videographer" for, and all of your hard work making this world a better place to be.  I will miss you and look forward to your imminent return...
                                                        -Trace

Aragon

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2005, 10:37:00 am »
Take care Orth, you will be missed around here.  But if anyone desires a break you do.

P.S. - All of you worried about who will fix the bugs ... don't be ... the GM staff around here is very capable and will do all they can.  Someone will step up and fill the void until Orth can resume the role.  No worries.

Wintersheart

• View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: August 09, 2005, 12:05:00 pm »
    Take care and thanks for all the help you have given us.

:(

Rolf

anything