The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: New emote  (Read 340 times)

Hellblazer

New emote
« on: June 07, 2006, 11:14:31 pm »
Well i have this idea.  You already have an emote that permits you to drink siting down. So i was wondering if you could actualy do 2 emotes from that one.  The first would be to actualy drink you rwater while sitting down, the other would be to eat while sitting.

Also  link fromt eh Lore page back to the forum would be a good Idea

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
Re: New emote
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 11:23:14 pm »
there is a link, its on the bar with server status. Called "Fourms"

KageKeeper

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 11:29:30 pm »
You can eat while sitting as far as I know.  Players can now eat by typing  or /o C eat Dried Rations for example.  Does that not work while sitting?  ~KK

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 12:03:32 am »
KageKeeper - 6/8/2006  2:29 AM  You can eat while sitting as far as I know.  Players can now eat by typing  or /o C eat Dried Rations for example.  Does that not work while sitting?  ~KK
I did not know that one for eating.

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 03:36:15 am »
LoganGrimnar - 6/8/2006  2:23 AM  there is a link, its on the bar with server status. Called "Fourms"

K so take a look here and where do you see a link back to the forum?

Dorganath

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 05:54:32 am »
KageKeeper - 6/8/2006  1:29 AM  You can eat while sitting as far as I know.  Players can now eat by typing  or /o C eat Dried Rations for example.  Does that not work while sitting?  ~KK
 This does work.
  The *drink* emote just goes through the motions but doesn't actually drink anything. The or commands will eat and drink. Alternately you can use a self-tell by typing /o C drink filled canteeen or /o C eat cook's special fare.
  In the above example, you may substitute whichever food/drink item you may have in inventory.

Hellblazer

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 06:57:50 am »
Ah well that settles that.  Thank you all.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 06:28:53 pm »
Hellblazer - 6/8/2006 6:36 AM  
LoganGrimnar - 6/8/2006 2:23 AM  there is a link, its on the bar with server status. Called "Fourms"

K so take a look here and where do you see a link back to the forum?
It is the one called Forums on the same bar in the top right of the screen, underwhich now is the same location the Temple Donations link occupies.