The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 38642 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2008, 11:00:12 am »
osXmallard!  (shouldn't you be OsXLeopard now?:\\)

Anyway, Kudos to him for the Impromptu he ran with me last night!  It was awesome!

VolcanosD

« Reply #281 on: January 26, 2008, 05:21:50 am »
i want to give kudos to lance stargazer for how he delt with skully's breakdown. i feel that lance did a great job. he did everything in his power to address the situation no matter how it did not turn out. that is some good rollen'

Hellblazer

« Reply #282 on: January 27, 2008, 10:52:36 pm »
A well deserved kudos to

Anamnesis, Stolen, Silverdraco, for when Sil'via almost beheaded her own brother at the Stormcrest.

For Lance Stargazer and Merlin34baseball, for giving major heartache to Sil'via which is getting better.

Lot's of good rp's there and I felt it deserved a big kudos.

ystrday

« Reply #283 on: January 29, 2008, 01:19:20 am »
Wanted to say kudos to Timulty, his has been long in coming as well. I enjoy RPing with Tim, with his quick wit, quick humor and good nature to go with the flow antics makes it enjoyable to RP with.

Lance Stargazer awesome RP between him and Ell. Keeping trying you may get her angry possibly in the IG years to come.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #284 on: January 29, 2008, 12:14:37 pm »
Lady Ielween  did it preety well also, I give her a big Kudos for all the discutions and atonements Lance have done for her cause,  aslo she has carry well enought Lance's late nightmares, and don't worry he will continue on his eternal quest of making her  angry ;)

Also Anamnesis, Stolen, Silverdraco, Hellblazer and Merlin34baseball, for their dealings with Lance in Sil'via's case, pretty fun and indeed getting better.

Pseudonym

« Reply #285 on: February 03, 2008, 05:48:47 pm »
Last night I got the chance to spend time with some characters that I normally don't see on in my timezone very often. As such, I got to witness some good RP from Barion and Shamur. A run was being organised at the Thunderpeaks Crossroads when Shamur logged in and happened to apparate right next to us. IC, Ark asked if Shamur would like to come along (two meatshields being better than one) after which followed some spirited RP where Barion (a devout Rofi) refused to allow someone he knew to be involved with a Mistite Priestess along to watch and learn his battle technique that ultimately might come back to bite him on the bum. The thing from this that warranted a mention in this thread was the discussion that followed where IC reasons were given, OOC feelings were taken into consideration and addressed and a good dicebag roll (nat 20 on persuade from me!) was acknowledged and allowed to affect the decision making process.

The funniest bit was after Barion finally relented and said Shamur could come along, Shamur said he didn't want to anyway. With great exasperation Ark asked "why did you let me argue with Barion for half an hour?" then to which Shamur said, "It looked like you were having such fun, I didn't want to stop you".

Anyway, bravo.

*Goes off to eat more fish and blueberries* <-- in-joke

DMOE

« Reply #286 on: February 03, 2008, 06:38:49 pm »
Ah.....Muir has trained him well *grins*

ycleption

« Reply #287 on: March 20, 2008, 01:04:44 am »
Had a lot of good RP today..
First to everyone who spent time chatting by the pond outside Hempstead with Pallena (except Jennara, who ruined the bard/druid theme ;))

And then to everyone who chatted with Drexia by the Hempstead fountain. Especially Treana, who had a really interesting conversation with Drexia... the kind of thing where you don't really know the other well, but get drawn into personal stuff anyway. The conversation just felt a lot more organic and natural than a lot of RPing I've had lately, so thank you.

Gulnyr

« Reply #288 on: March 20, 2008, 01:44:04 pm »
Quote from: ycleption
(except Jennara, who ruined the bard/druid theme)

Jennara chose to defend the Great Oak rather than her home city of Prantz at the end of the war against Bloodstone.  Does that help?

ycleption

« Reply #289 on: March 20, 2008, 02:38:47 pm »
Quote from: Gulnyr
Jennara chose to defend the Great Oak rather than her home city of Prantz at the end of the war against Bloodstone.  Does that help?

Well, Pallena would certainly not let her into the club... but I guess that's good enough for me ;-)

Dezza

« Reply #290 on: April 05, 2008, 07:56:09 pm »
Kudos to Script Wreckeds 'Argali' for a great RP session last night with Sasha.

Thank you very much!

And to Storold! for passing on information and very good Rp!

Carillon

« Reply #291 on: April 26, 2008, 11:30:46 pm »
This thread has been inactive far too long, especially considering all the great RP I (and others too, I'm sure) have been privileged to witness or be a part of lately! There are so many that I'd be hard pressed to list everyone so I won't even try.

As it's fresh in my mind though, let me say thank you to Caerwyn for the wonderful RP you've had with Arynne. You're the only character I've ever known to consistently pay visits to my character's house purely for a social call! And always sending a note first, so polite! Arynne is delighted whenever she gets a chance to mentor Caerwyn.

Seriously, it's been a joy to play with you.

Jewel

• View Profile
    « Reply #292 on: May 20, 2008, 03:27:36 pm »
    For Lance before, and Eslar, for how a simple misclick led to great RP of diety faith.

stolen

« Reply #293 on: May 21, 2008, 07:21:01 am »
    Quote from: LordCove
    Heh! Only just noticed the above. And did you "have" to mention how much he bet? She's gonna kill him... human or not.  ;)

Anyway... came her for something else.

Karma Virus / Farros Galdor

Even though was only a short stint badgering a new character and hitting the sewers... he had me laughing my back off.

Where the hell he comes up with his retorts and comments I dont know... but some of them deserve to be bloody published!

Classic mate!

i know this is going back a ways but karma deserves to be mentioned more often in this thread. Every time i go out with any of his characters he has me falling out of my chair laughing, and his insight about political matters always has me thinking.
    When i grow up in my rp life, i want to be karma virus.

As an aside, if anyone wants to see how to create a new character, read his latest submission.

jecklar

« Reply #294 on: May 21, 2008, 10:34:08 am »
    I'd like to thank my ox for surprising me with a 'snort' during an entirely mundane trade in Castle Mask this morning. I know it's just a tiny bit of RP, but for me, it's those little moments that make Layo so engaging!

:)

Primalfear

• Followers of Prunilla
      • View Profile
    « Reply #295 on: May 22, 2008, 01:48:07 pm »
    First time I've met her and it was a very pleasant morning. Kudos to Phyress. Also to those who came with me and Jewel the other day in the minotaur cave. Lance, ell, and the others. Was a very entertaining trip.

stragen

« Reply #296 on: May 22, 2008, 10:59:18 pm »
    Riven, for your persistence in sales and trade.   Your character is a great service to the community.  In character in the forums and cutting your deals in Hempstead Market square.  Well done.

Pseudonym

« Reply #297 on: May 24, 2008, 07:08:52 am »
    Heh, I cannot accurately describe the danger levels on a quest but I can make an ox snort like no-one else on Layo! :)

Quote from: jecklar
    I'd like to thank my ox for surprising me with a 'snort' during an entirely mundane trade in Castle Mask this morning. I know it's just a tiny bit of RP, but for me, it's those little moments that make Layo so engaging!

:)

Makashi

« Reply #298 on: May 27, 2008, 05:44:50 am »
    I'd like to say thanks to everyone that was on my impromptu last night/this morning despite me being very tired had a lot of fun.

Also kudos to Twidget/Ami who I found RPing with no one else about when he was going through a cave, and also Lynn/Emie - Ami and Emie never shut up, always fun listening to them argue, over almost everything and anything :)

stolen

« Reply #299 on: May 27, 2008, 02:13:46 pm »
    Quote from: Makashi
    I'd like to say thanks to everyone that was on my impromptu last night/this morning despite me being very tired had a lot of fun.

Also kudos to Twidget/Ami who I found RPing with no one else about when he was going through a cave, and also Lynn/Emie - Ami and Emie never shut up, always fun listening to them argue, over almost everything and anything :)

I second that. Ami and Emie, always fun.

anything