The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 38547 times)

Link092

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #540 on: August 27, 2009, 07:22:36 pm »
Quote from: geloooo
Now he's Ni'haer the Dominator! :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*grasps at heart and dies*

:p

Xaltotun

« Reply #541 on: August 28, 2009, 04:47:38 am »
Now he's Ni'haer the Dominator!

Fur makin, me last oan yer list *she holds up an obscene sign to him, snorts and walks away* :D

Drizzlin

« Reply #542 on: August 28, 2009, 08:19:49 pm »
Hehe, yeah I have to give some props to LordCove on this one. I don't know how he puts up with me sometimes!!

Quote from: ystrday
I could not leave my computer tonight without leaving a HUGE Kudos to Malkor. Tonight he gave one of -THE- best Malkor/Kobold moment I have ever seen. I have not laughed that hard in a long time.

And to LordCove who was on the recieving end of that moment, you two handled it well and stayed IC the whole time.

I hope Trouble enjoyed the "trip" as much as Malkor did giving Trouble his vacation.

Hellblazer

« Reply #543 on: August 29, 2009, 02:59:45 am »
Just like to say a great kudos to mai (eorendil) for Ty's swimming lesson that lasted two hours but truly didn't feel that long hehe.

Alatriel

« Reply #544 on: August 30, 2009, 05:44:48 pm »
Thanks to Eleandilethessa (Xaltotun), Mearden (Link092), and Ni'haer (Geloooo) for the great rp, and thanks a bunch to Rowana and Eor for helping to bring yet another evil into the world.  

Ni'haer- sorry about the confiscation of your housing facilities ;)  Only ooc of course... To'ryll doesn't feel any remorse about that at all

Lynn1020

« Reply #545 on: August 31, 2009, 01:18:19 am »
Quote from: Drizzlin
Hehe, yeah I have to give some props to LordCove on this one. I don't know how he puts up with me sometimes!!

How he puts up with you??? :o What about the rest of us?? I don't know how any of us put with you!

*Big hugs* Just kidding! You know I love Malkor.

But on the other hand....Daralith could disappear into the Deep where he belongs. ;)

Xaltotun

« Reply #546 on: August 31, 2009, 10:00:38 am »
Thanks To'ryll (Alatrield). And special thanks to Ni'haer (geloooo) who told me that he wasn't letting Eleandilethessa (Xaltotun) into the house as Ni'haer is hard hearted and cold, but that his heart (gelooo's) was breaking at her efforts to get in and asked me to stop several times. :D And Mearden (Link092), where would we be without him weaseling his way into everything, the wee rat.

I had tears of laughter in my eyes at points, so thanks all and thanks to Row and Eor for putting it on.

geloooo

« Reply #547 on: August 31, 2009, 10:11:51 am »
You are cold and sadistic... For a few hours, I had to watch as Ni'haer stood beside a near-psychotic woman, begging to get in. :( THE EVIL :(

Link092

« Reply #548 on: August 31, 2009, 02:19:13 pm »
Quote from: Xaltotun
And Mearden (Link092), where would we be without him weaseling his way into everything, the wee rat.

well, you wouldn't be expelled from To'ryll's presence, very likely... :D and you wouldn't have some male to beat up beyond recognition...  >_>;

Xaltotun

« Reply #549 on: September 08, 2009, 06:51:06 pm »
Great RP from Liar Muck (Mixafix), Verdin Cowl (Nom) and Ironfist son of Ironbreaker (Rit Rugged) for their rp tonight, Tuesday, on Central. The server was really empty which was a shame, but we had a great game and I had tears running down my eyes several times, especially over Ironfist's antics with cherries which he had been given to sell to duchess (and which he didn't but ate every one of them).

Keep it up all, a great laugh. :D

Xaltotun

« Reply #550 on: September 25, 2009, 02:20:15 pm »
Thanks to Phyress for running an arena based game where you got fight other characters you would not normally. Thanks to G'ork, Lellwen, Huntemara, Trouble, Tyra (and apologies to those I forgot or missed).

As an example, 5 of of us took on G'ork - and he beat us all :D We challenged him first and beat him in his underwear - although it was a close run thing, so he wanted his revenge and boy, hetook it. Great fun.

Honora

« Reply #551 on: September 30, 2009, 12:21:47 pm »
Thanks to Ty, Jennara and Acacea for a most relaxing swim (with tadpoles!).

Thanks also to Erudor and Grendola for the romp.  Excellent RP with the lady resplendant of bacon and the nicest orc on Layo!

Xaltotun

« Reply #552 on: September 30, 2009, 12:27:35 pm »
More stuff, this time for Valanca Jatyiram (played by Nehetsrev Llun) who challenged Eleandilethessa Quil'lyn to arrest her or kill her, and died in the attempt, and with two onlookers - Kaail Godriksson (Kaail) and Joyful Pandemonium (Zortborg III).

Great stuff Valanca, going for the full PvP attempt and some great chat leading up to it as well.

See the write up here: http://forums.layonara.com/1431492-post1.html

Nehetsrev

« Reply #553 on: September 30, 2009, 04:15:24 pm »
Quote from: Xaltotun
More stuff, this time for Valanca Jatyiram (played by Nehetsrev Llun) who challenged Eleandilethessa Quil'lyn to arrest her or kill her, and died in the attempt, and with two onlookers - Kaail Godriksson (Kaail) and Joyful Pandemonium (Zortborg III).

Great stuff Valanca, going for the full PvP attempt and some great chat leading up to it as well.

See the write up here: http://forums.layonara.com/1431492-post1.html

//OOC - It should be pointed out that Valanca aimed to expose Eleandilethessa's identy by shooting an arrow at her hood to knock it from covering her face, and missed the shot because the darkelf dodged around a bit, her shoulder moving into the path of the arrow instead.  It should also be noted this was done after giving opportunity for her to leave before the other two showed up, and after verbally challenging her to reveal her face to the two newcomers when they wouldn't take Valanca's own word about the identity of the darkelf.  PvP was the last resort, and the only logical conclusion to the scene after other options were exhausted given my In-Character knowledge of Eleandilethessa and Valanca's alignment and pre-disposition against darkelves.

Xaltotun

« Reply #554 on: September 30, 2009, 06:58:56 pm »
Well, well, who would ever have thought to have seen Brian (Njord) actually being gentle, kind, and all sorts of other pleasant and 'good' words.

Here he is, giving duchess a well earned back scrub in the tub. A proper gentleman he was.

And p.s. that is all he did, before you thought of asking... :D

Some really good rp led up to and away from this Brian. Thanks for the laughs you gave me.

Hellblazer

« Reply #555 on: September 30, 2009, 07:13:35 pm »
Aye really had a blast with that.

Lynn1020

« Reply #556 on: October 01, 2009, 02:31:24 pm »
Kudos to Hedessa for the RP she shows with Amanda!!

Some of the mischievousness they show towards each other has me laughing so hard. Hedessa is one of the few people that can get Amanda's claws to come out. Then poor Storold has put up with her pouty moods afterwards.

Lots of good fun! :)

thedagda

« Reply #557 on: October 01, 2009, 04:25:50 pm »
It's always fun and interesting when Essa and Amanda get together.  Kudos to Amanda and thanks for the laughs!

Hellblazer

« Reply #558 on: October 04, 2009, 08:58:59 pm »
I want to take the time to give a huge kudos with two thumbs up for Carillon, who ran and entertaining, thoughtful, mind numbing, challenging cdq for Ty today. The whole six hours were worth it without a doubt. Ty will be scared for a loooooong time from what she saw. It was simply brilliant!

Also to those who came along for that marathon, It has been a long time since I had the opportunity to rp with this many people at once, due to scheduling, and it was simply fantastic. I had laughs, some freights also. It was just simply a blast.

So to, Jil, Tralek (hope the cheek stopped burning), Vrebel, Iradril, Rottie, Duches. I bow to you all, you were a big part of the fun of this cdq. Kudos.

Xaltotun

« Reply #559 on: October 05, 2009, 07:10:28 pm »
Hellblazer writes:

Also to those who came along for that marathon, It has been a long time since I had the opportunity to rp with this many people at once, due to scheduling, and it was simply fantastic. I had laughs, some freights also. It was just simply a blast.

Certainly was. I went from laughing to be scared rigid, to having a laugh with the players, to fighting for my life. Absolutely brilliant rp from all involved and to keep that level up for over 6 hours was amazing. It was also some of these character's first trip to the deep, and I imagine, after seeing how strong and nasty the dark elves are, they'll not be in a rush to go back. That said, sign me up if you fancy going back ;)

anything