The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 37188 times)

Hellblazer

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #800 on: July 17, 2011, 12:01:56 am »
To Sehky, Keela, Breanna Hanta, Jilseponie Had a great time rping tonight at Feh's house. Thank you very much for showing up.

RollinsCat

« Reply #801 on: July 29, 2011, 12:14:09 am »
Thanks to Buddy, Gorm, Jennara and Iri, Elohanna and Breanna, Emwonk, Gel'lerian, Kian, Steel, Wren, and Pimpernell for donating, cooking, chasing mice, interacting with the SB staff, and entertaining on a very productive Cooking Party night.

Thanks to Diva for the distractions (I'm getting a bloody cat!) and Ravemore for watching us.

lessons learned?  You never ever have enough salt.  ever.

EDIT:  BIG THANKS to both Steel at the Arms and to the Angels Guild for either raiding (or allowing raiding) of their kitchens!

geloooo

« Reply #802 on: July 29, 2011, 12:20:20 am »
Diva seems to enjoy unleashing vermin on innocent home-owners. *Squints at Alatriel*

Hellblazer

« Reply #803 on: July 29, 2011, 03:39:08 am »
Quote from: RollinsCat
Thanks to Buddy, Gorm, Jennara and Iri, Elohanna and Breanna, Emwonk, Gel'lerian, Kian, Steel, Wren, and Pimpernell for donating, cooking, chasing mice, interacting with the SB staff, and entertaining on a very productive Cooking Party night.

Thanks to Diva for the distractions (I'm getting a bloody cat!) and Ravemore for watching us.

lessons learned?  You never ever have enough salt.  ever.

Second lesson, don't let a low dex paladin try to place a thin pie crust on a pie tin.. it takes for ever.. and ever.. and ever. A very good patience exercise though.

cbnicholson

« Reply #804 on: August 02, 2011, 08:09:05 am »
A thank you to Lana, Robb, Endra, and Myr for the rp and run last night. :)
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Guardian 452

« Reply #805 on: August 02, 2011, 10:30:43 am »
Was a nice trip and was great experience for Myr.. and im not talking EXP points. ;)

RollinsCat

« Reply #806 on: August 04, 2011, 11:20:56 pm »
thanks to Diva for the SB staff/storytelling time, and to Elly, Kat, Melody, Emwonk, Haels, and Tori for discussion of local events and the music!

RollinsCat

« Reply #807 on: August 06, 2011, 11:08:51 am »
thanks to Lonn (the Invisible Brewmaster - stealth brew, got to love it) - for the love story last night.  twas fun and nothing like a happy ending...until Bork comes back of course.

I know!  we'll just tell Kurn that Bork is Jericho's little brother...

RollinsCat

« Reply #808 on: August 09, 2011, 09:27:15 am »
Thanks to Rave for an awesome maiden voyage quest.  the pre- and post - involvement was fantastic and really sucked us into the plot, and the smaller group size let everyone shine.  Great stuff, I don't think I'm being too presumptuous by saying "we" look forward to more!

Nehetsrev

« Reply #809 on: August 09, 2011, 12:25:29 pm »
"We" definitely do (look forward to more)!

Ravemore deserves accolades for being one of the best and brightest shining new stars on the DM team (at least in my own opinion). For his first quest, I found he did an outstanding job of keeping the fun flowing on the forums, in PMs and in-game.

He's definitely one to watch. ;)

davidhoff

« Reply #810 on: August 10, 2011, 06:13:41 am »
Wana throw a kudos out to the group that went to explore Firesteep.  Was a really fun trip for me.  The drama building with Storold warning us about going, and then us RP'g at the start of the trip and throughout about why we were going and not to make Fisty mad...alot of suspense and just plain good times.  Kudos to Kylie for organizing it and to all who came (Tralek, Vrebel, Keela, Sehky, Gel, Kylie, Riley and Hayley).

Also a BIG kudos to Row for spicing things up for us with the added encounters we had on the mountain.  Shout out to Row showing she knows how to make it hot RP wise and with her in-game minions (that last mage, *coughs* wow)!  Now what to do with our "find"...

cbnicholson

« Reply #811 on: August 25, 2011, 08:32:35 am »
Throwing down some big Kudos to the Brewmaster, Katelyn, and Aden.  First to the Brewmaster for making think and laugh my way through a yar! Pirate adventure and to Katelyn and Aden for the rp and terrific backup.  Thanks much!  I am now a tired but happy rper. ;)

Oscar Wilde

Aphel

« Reply #812 on: August 25, 2011, 08:58:38 am »
You deserve kudos for the zombie pirate ("Grooooog...!") alone Brewmaster, not speaking of the rest of the adventure: it was great. Thanks. :
I'm glad I could play alongside Katelyn and Charlie; and I look foward to do so again in the future.
You all robbed me of my night, but it was totally worth it! :D

*Puts a few cups of coffee and tea on a table for the tired to consume*

Serissa

« Reply #813 on: August 25, 2011, 10:52:52 am »
Thanks, Brewmaster.  I had a ball!

ystrday

Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #814 on: August 27, 2011, 01:18:57 am »
This is a warm thank you to Abi and Redeemer for their help and ideas for Tegan's and Wren's big day. Thanks guys for taking the time and effort -before- the event.

A side thank you for the squirrels.;)

geloooo

« Reply #815 on: August 28, 2011, 04:04:17 am »
Kudos to Nym'roos Claddana and Night for the wonderful time last night. Sorry for suddenly disappearing, internet got cut unexpectedly. :(

cbnicholson

« Reply #816 on: August 30, 2011, 11:26:31 pm »
Kudos to all who showed up tonight for the food auction, wonderful to see so many different characters interacting. ;):)

Oscar Wilde

RollinsCat

« Reply #817 on: August 31, 2011, 07:52:04 am »
I want to add my thanks to Osx for spicing up the night with Saida (shakes a fist!) and the subsequent action for the security staff, and the gnomes that kept them on their toes as well - in fact everyone who acted out, because for once security wasn't doing endless patrols but really working their butts off to keep the peace!

Also special thanks to the staff; Tyra, for being (the end of the world is coming) decent and polite; Melody, for being the best waitress and translator, EVER; Elohanna for being a perfect Price-is-Right style model (and for falling into the crate, priceless) AND for saying yes; and the security staff of Jillian, Daniel and Aden.  Fantastic job all.

Lastly thanks to those in the bidding wars and a shout out to ShoNeff and Bron for making me laugh over and over.  (Waves a ticket!).

Enjoy your new stuff.  I'll post totals in the SB thread when it's all tallied.  Also, see HERE if you used the fifty percent down rule.  Shiff did his best to keep up but we might have missed someone so please let me know if you owe more food.

Guardian 452

« Reply #818 on: August 31, 2011, 07:59:18 am »
And next up for auction..... *Sho waves a ticket in the air*

*Andrew facepalms* I havnt even mentioned the item yet *looking at Sho waving his ticket over his head*

Too funny!

cbnicholson

« Reply #819 on: September 02, 2011, 11:43:50 pm »
Another home run for Brewmaster! :D  and gods no, don't make Charlie some blooming hero..

Oscar Wilde

anything