The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 38669 times)

Interia_Discordius

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2007, 06:03:49 pm »
Definitely, I love roleplaying with Daralith... He has a way of giving you the chills that, for some unknown reason, makes you want to roleplay even more. I just make sure not to stay too long in the jaws of the beast, or they might close ;)

hawklen

« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2007, 06:24:00 pm »
What about me ya peck Dar? ;)

bobby1361

« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2007, 01:38:43 pm »
Taric and the way he threatend to kill me for threatening to burn ron!

LightlyFrosted

« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2007, 02:52:19 am »
Just had a good bit of fun with Pyyran...  Ultimately lethal for both of us, but a good romp nevertheless.  Cheers, Stephen!

LordCove

« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2007, 09:32:45 am »
Everyone on Shadow's "reversed personality" Quest!

Totally brilliant! Laughed my socks off! So enjoyed beating up Allei and Sasha and chasing after Daralith!

Excellent RP!!

LynnJuniper

« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2007, 09:33:46 am »
To every single person on Shadow'/Pesudo's Quest today. I was curled up in a ball laughing until I cried.

Kobal trying to get with Eldarwen..
G'ork the half orc Screaming in terror
Fisterion the Pseudo Dragon..
Pendar in Rhynn's Dress having a slapping fit with her
Everyone plaiyng Soap Opera Break Ups and Make Ups

It was great!

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2007, 11:33:00 am »
Quote from: LightlyFrosted
Just had a good bit of fun with Pyyran...  Ultimately lethal for both of us, but a good romp nevertheless.  Cheers, Stephen!

Indeed, Monsieur; great RP! Even with what ended up happening... It was a great time.

Discussing artificial suns and nifty little trinkets has never been so absorbing.

Weeblie

« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2007, 01:02:54 pm »
Quote from: LordCove

Totally brilliant! Laughed my socks off! So enjoyed beating up Allei and Sasha and chasing after Daralith!

Excellent RP!!

You did NOT beat up Allei... She was perfectly fine, whacking poor Sallaron, until Sasha dropped that big hammer on Allei's head. :p

Good work, though!

Drizzlin

« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2007, 02:15:59 pm »

Excellent RP!!

That was a great quest and a pleasure to be a part of it!

LordCove

« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2007, 07:29:59 pm »
Okay.....tonight was on par with the Val - Sall - Hawk fight night thing. The RP was great!

Pyyran .. Karn
Great RP....Pyyran RP'd it to the point I thought I was on a GM quest. Was great!

Daralith ... Tegan
Great fun! Another problem for Sall to try and wade his way through.
Plus....nice touch with the OOC Tell Explanation mate.

kenty191

« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2007, 07:47:18 pm »
Okay.....tonight was on par with the Val - Sall - Hawk fight night thing. The RP was great!

Great RP....Pyyran RP'd it to the point I thought I was on a GM quest. Was great!

Hear Here! I would say exactly the same. Stephen great great detail in your descriptions of a much changed Pyyran, really did feel like a GM led quest.

Thanks to LordCove/Sall for the excellent interactions too

Cheers

LynnJuniper

« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2007, 08:09:19 pm »
Great RP with Pyyran last night thought I'd mention it here. Thanks!

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2007, 09:45:11 pm »
The RP with Rhynn, Sallaron, and Karn has been absolutely amazing.

Another tour de force a la Grok, Kell, and Arynne.

The emotion poured out through the keyboard and onto the screen... Even through so little sleep, I just could not stop, or even (most of the time) pause to stretch my mental legs. A truly immersive experience, and I'm glad everyone had as much fun as I did.

DiegoBastet

« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2007, 10:09:56 pm »
Kudos for char Galan Iraes, Elandra something, Luna, Kenelm and the other mage I don't remember, and yeah, kudos for that half-orc with dragon helmet. Did no understand pretty well that about the Raven on fire and all, but the scene of they running into town searching for fire, and them they searching Eliza while she went first, all great RP.

jrizz

« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2007, 11:34:02 pm »
had a great little RP session with a wemic named guve (I think). Anyway it was real fun trying to communicate with you.

Marswipp

« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2007, 11:41:48 pm »
Quote from: DiegoBastet
Kudos for char Galan Iraes, Elandra something, Luna, Kenelm and the other mage I don't remember, and yeah, kudos for that half-orc with dragon helmet. Did no understand pretty well that about the Raven on fire and all, but the scene of they running into town searching for fire, and them they searching Eliza while she went first, all great RP.
Why did Eliza run ahead anyway?
Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

bobby1361

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2007, 03:16:37 am »

Thank you for that *bows*
I had fun there too but my friend wanted me to meet up with him so I left.

Lareth

« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2007, 06:40:20 am »
A heartfelt thanks to Ozy for last nights lecture at the stormcrest shack, which taught me both IC and OOC much about Demons and Devils here.

Walnutboy

• View Profile
    « Reply #138 on: May 30, 2007, 01:56:14 pm »

Elandra Firewalker!

Was fun and saved me from logging out to do some rl work!

Eliza ran off for her own reasons, ones which will be extracted from her later no doubt!!

Excellent!!!

thedagda

« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2007, 05:55:48 pm »
    Got to give a big thumbs up for Katrina, walking to and at Stormcrest.  So annoying IC, even though Tar tries to tolerate her, and hilarious OOC.  Great job!